Tossa Travel Answers

change location
tango_jd's Profile Photo

Oasis Tossa Hotel - any views?

by tango_jd Online Now Jun 1, 2004 at 5:53 AM

We are going to Tossa on 12th June 2004 - Oasis Tossa hotel. Other review sites seem to be devoid of comments about this hotel. Has anyone any views, news or reviews to share? The food looks like getting slightly poorer marks than location, amenities etc but we have had this before, only to find that the food has been great! I guess it's a question of whether people like Spanish / International cuisine, or just meat and chips! JD

Quote & Answer
6 Answers
  • Re: Oasis Tossa Hotel - any views?

by Mariona3 Online Now Jun 3, 2004 at 10:53 AM

hy JD !! I was in this hotel the last year, the food was good, and also exists a buffet, to chosse your breakfast and dinner. In my opinion are a nice hotel. hoping a good time in Tossa!! also, visit the Castel. Txell

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Oasis Tossa Hotel - any views?

by Mariona3 Online Now Jun 3, 2004 at 10:53 AM

hy JD !! I was in this hotel the last year, the food was good, and also exists a buffet, to chosse your breakfast and dinner. In my opinion are a nice hotel. hoping a good time in Tossa!! also, visit the Castel. Txell

• tango_jd's Profile Photo

Re: Re: Oasis Tossa Hotel - any views?

by tango_jd Online Now Jun 4, 2004 at 3:44 AM

Many thanks Mariona. It is good to know that you liked the hotel - I guess it is too late to change now anyway, but your kind reply does take some of the worry out of going! JD

• tango_jd's Profile Photo

Re: Re: Oasis Tossa Hotel - RESULTS!

by tango_jd Online Now Jan 17, 2005 at 5:45 AM

Just to close this question...... We went - and it was FANTASTIC! The hotel was excellent with great food, lovely rooms and a very helpful and friendly staff. Tossa was a lovely place to get away from the noisy crowds - plenty of life, lots of bars and restaurants, and a mix of couples and families. NOT a nightclub-brash place but very laid-back and relaxing. Lovely beach - 1 big 2 small - and a lovely old town for walks around the walls, shops, bars and restaurants.

• Sharman's Profile Photo

RE: Oasis Tossa Hotel - any views?

by Sharman Online Now Jan 20, 2006 at 1:29 PM

I have just booked this hotel for Easter. If you have a look at venere.com there are about 17 reviews. I can't wait!!!

• intertraveler's Profile Photo

RE: RE: Oasis Tossa Hotel - any views?

by intertraveler Online Now Mar 20, 2006 at 1:37 AM

Hi,
    I hope you enjoy your trip to Tossa in April.Out off all the places I have visited Tossa as to some were near the top.
    The hotel Oasis Tossa I found very good and the pool was a good size I would go back again as I enjoyed my stay so much.

Michael

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines