Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• mamores's Profile Photo

Must see in Tokyo

Tokyo-to Jun 27, 2014 at 6:45 AM

Hello everyone,
      We are heading to Thailand next week and we have a layover in Tokyo of 2 days and a half. What suggestions do you have as far as MUST SEES? We will be staying at Sunroute Shinbanshi Hotel. Thanks for your help.

more
    • location of indian vegitarian food resturents

Tokyo Jul 4, 2014 at 12:22 AM

we need information regarding availability indian vegiterian in tokyo at shinjuku location

more

Night life

Tokyo-to Jun 27, 2014 at 6:50 AM

What would be a cool and safe area to have a nice not too expensive dinner and some drinks at a bar? Your recommendations are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

more

Cash and ATMs

Tokyo Jun 27, 2014 at 6:49 AM

I would like to know whether it is easy to get cash from ATMs in Tokyo or not. We will be traveling from the US next week so we are not quite sure about bringing a lot of cash or being able to get money at ATM/s

more
    • tsokoholic's Profile Photo

Sim for data plan

Tokyo Jun 20, 2014 at 6:16 AM

I will be traveling to different cities in Japan. Is there a sim I can buy or rent that has internet data plan that can be used in different cities in Japan? How much is the average price for this and where can I buy this?

more
    • Suica Card Help

Tokyo Jun 17, 2014 at 7:38 AM

Can you exchange out a suica card to get the money back and also keep the card for future reloading and if so what is the process to do this?

more
    • What to do during 21 layover in Japan

Tokyo 21 hours ago

My bf and I will be arriving to Narita airport in mid December around 2pm on our way back to the USA. The outbound flight doesn't leave until the next morning at 11am. I was wondering if there is anything to do since the sun sets early in December? We would really like to experience Tokyo, but not sure if we will have enough time. We were also thinking about staying in a budget hotel in Narita near the airport or Tokyo, but find it daunting to figure out where the hotels are in relationship to the metro station in Tokyo. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

more

MUST SEES in two days and a half

Tokyo Jun 27, 2014 at 6:45 AM

Hello everyone,
      We are heading to Thailand next week and we have a layover in Tokyo of 2 days and a half. What suggestions do you have as far as MUST SEES? We will be staying at Sunroute Shinbanshi Hotel. Thanks for your help.

more
    • Melanie_Putra's Profile Photo

Cab from Tokyo Station to Toyoko Inn Tokyo Nihonbashi

Tokyo Jul 3, 2014 at 3:01 AM

Dear All,

3 of us want to take a cab from Tokyo Station to Toyoko Inn Tokyo Nihonbashi at noon on a monday. How much will the cabfare cost?

Our train from Mitake will arrive at either track 1 or 2. Which exit should we head for to get a cab?

Originally we wanted to go by subway but from my research I can't seem to find a subway station near the hotel with elevator/escalator all the way from the platform to street level.

Tq,
      Mel

more
    • Narita transportation issues

Tokyo Jun 13, 2014 at 10:57 AM

Hello All, I arrive in Tokyo on Tuesday. My hotel is in Keio Hachioji. I contacted the hotel for directions from Narita. They said "the best way to get to the hotel is taking a limousine bus". My problem is I am scheduled to arrive in Tokyo at 8:30am. The limousine bus departs at 9:10am The next bus scheduled after that is 15:10pm. By the time I go through passport control, pick up my luggage etc. I am unlikely to catch the 8:30 bus. And, after landing after a 12 hour flight the prospect of waiting in the airport for about 6 hours for the next bus is not good. My question is there any other I can get to Keio Hachioji station? Taxis be too expensive. If any could offer suggestions I appreciate your help! Thank You

more