Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• meeson's Profile Photo

where can I watch the darts ?

Sopot Jul 20, 2014 at 3:47 AM

hi vt'ers
      Off to Gdansk/Sopot tomorrow and want to watch the darts which is on sky sports. are there any bars in Gdansk or sopot where I can watch. the competition is on all week and it would be nice to sit and watch darts while having a beer or two sometime in the week.
      Thanks

more
    • Drive Rental or Leave Car Parked?

Wroclaw Jul 19, 2014 at 7:28 PM

Will be there next week picking up a rental at airport, now when visiting Wroclaw should my wife and I take transit or drive the car? How is parking etc?

Thanks RAv

more
    • fare for US citizens 71 years old

Krakow Jul 7, 2014 at 7:26 AM

Is there a charge for US seniors on public transport when visiting Poland?

more
    • Very urgent

Okuninka Jul 2, 2014 at 8:47 AM

How do I get from Warsaw to Okuninka and how much does it cost? Thanks (:

more
    • Which bus or tram to take?

Czestochowa Jun 26, 2014 at 8:02 PM

We need to get to ul. 3 Maja from the train station, which bus or tram should I take? or should I just take a taxi? how much would it cost normally? I really don't want to get cheated and overcharged by a dishonest taxi driver.

more
    • Accommodation in Gdansk

Gdansk Jun 24, 2014 at 6:32 AM

We are travelling to Gdansk for 8 days in August. There are 2 adults and 2 children. What area of Gdansk would be best to get an apartment?

more
    • From Vilnius to Warsaw by what vehicle the best?

Warsaw Jul 15, 2014 at 9:40 PM

From Vilnius to Warsaw by what vehicle the best?

more
    • fare for US citizens 71 years old

Krakow Jul 7, 2014 at 7:23 AM

Is there a charge for US seniors on public transport when visiting Poland?

more
    • Katowice Connection Enroute to Krakow

Katowice Jun 23, 2014 at 9:11 AM

I was hoping someone may be able to ease my tension. First time over in Europe at all and have easily booked trains when needed except when going from Vienna to Krakow. We now have a train arriving in Katowice at 12:32. Looking at polrail, they only have a 16:50 train even though on Bahn there is a much better 14:30 train. Is it worth waiting and just trying to buy a ticket at the Katowice station for the eariler train? And, worst case scenario, would I likely be able to get on the later train if needed still?

Thanks for any help you all can offer!

more
    • meeson's Profile Photo

ferry to gdynia

Sopot Jul 19, 2014 at 1:57 AM

hi vt'ers.
      I'm off to Sopot on Monday and my friend is joining me sometime on Monday, by way of ferry into Gdynia. would it be best for me to meet her at the ferry port or is it easy enough for her to get a taxi to, say, crooked house where I would be waiting for her. also how far is the ferry port to main street sopot. I'm very much looking forward to going and I'm sure i'll have a great time.

more
    • Which is better _Poznan or Wroclaw

Wroclaw Jun 23, 2014 at 10:04 AM

Hi,
      Pls do help me out in choosing between Poznan or Wroclaw for a two day stint in October for tourism and weather and culture..

more
    • how to go to hotel polonia

Wroclaw Jul 17, 2014 at 2:40 PM

I am going to stay in hotel polonia in ul.pilsudskiego, can any one help me how to arrive ther from the airport using the bus route 406.thank you.

more
    • eliluise's Profile Photo

Getting from Szczecin airport to Szczecin town on a Saturday

Szczecin Jul 9, 2014 at 9:30 PM

Hi there ! My daughter will land in Szczecin Airport on Saturday, 12th July, flying by LOT from Warsaw. The landing time is for 8:40 a.m.
      Please tell me how she can get from the airport to the city of Szczecin on a Saturday.

more
    • Travel time

Zakopane Jun 28, 2014 at 2:33 PM

Traveling to Zakopane on July 14 and leaving on July 17th. Two full days in Zakopane. Is this long enough? What is the best way to take in nature -- what are not misses? Is it worth going done the river, or is that a tourist trap.
      Thanks, Jamie

more
    • meeson's Profile Photo

daily budget for gdansk/sopot

Gdansk Jul 2, 2014 at 9:24 AM

what is a safe daily budget for Gdansk/sopot ? ill be eating in normal cafes and having a few beers in the evenings. ill do the free tour and walk around places on my own. accommodation is already paid for.
      thanks vt'ers

more
    • Travel between Bydgoszcz and Torun

by lynnyb73 Online Now May 15, 2014 at 8:17 AM

I will be travelling from Bydgoszcz to Torun in October and back again, which is the best public transport to get train or bus?

2 Answers May 15, 2014 at 1:11 PM
    • TORUN PANORAM

by doctorfloyd Online Now May 9, 2013 at 11:14 AM

Hi!! I´m interested in Torun Panorma but not making a cruise.
      Does anybody know if is possible to cross the Vistula river by ferry and come back to the city.
      No cruise, please.
      Thank you very much.

2 Answers May 17, 2013 at 8:35 AM
    • alectrevor's Profile Photo

city tourist bus tour

by alectrevor Online Now Mar 27, 2013 at 1:56 PM

In Torun is there a tourist bus that goes around the city ?

3 Answers Mar 28, 2013 at 5:50 AM

Which station?

by alectrevor Online Now Mar 27, 2013 at 8:48 AM

Arriving by train from Szczecin which is the best station in Torun nearest the hotels. ? [ Glowny or Miasto ] Thanks.

1 Answer Mar 27, 2013 at 11:21 AM

Short trip out.

by alectrevor Online Now Feb 23, 2013 at 12:39 PM

Can you suggest a short trip from Torun Poland, of less than an hour journey by bus/train to a pretty village or town for if i have some spare time.Thanks.

2 Answers Feb 24, 2013 at 10:32 AM
    • Irish Football Fans for Torun in June

by AidanM Online Now Apr 18, 2012 at 7:45 AM

Hi all Torun,

Are all the people of Torun looking forward to all the Irish Fans staying there in June for Euro 2012?

I know all the Irish fans are looking forward to staying in your beautiful city

1 Answer Apr 21, 2012 at 11:41 AM
    • Why women kissing these frogs?

by KatrinK Online Now Oct 12, 2010 at 4:01 AM

I`ve heard that women are walking around foutain and are kissing these frogs. Why?

3 Answers Oct 12, 2010 at 12:23 PM
    • Getting from Gdansk to Torun

by bruno_arsenal58 Online Now Sep 6, 2010 at 12:54 PM

We will be in Gdansk last week of October and plan to visit Torun Tues-Thurs ,26-28 Oct.Is there a direct train or bus from Gdansk to Torun? How long is journey time and approximate cost.Any other tips or info on whats on in Torun at this time greatly appreciated!Thanks.

3 Answers Sep 7, 2010 at 2:18 PM
    • Visiting in August - Need a good reliable and resonable Taxi-Mini Bus

by SRCookie Online Now Jul 14, 2010 at 4:48 AM

Hello

New to the site. I am visiting mid August for 2 nights and need a mini-bus transfer for 6 to Torun from Bydgoszcz airport. Can anyone please advise?

Also, any recommendations for nice hotels, maybe with a pool in town for me and my colleagues?

Thanks in advance

Regards
      Steve

1 Answer Jul 16, 2010 at 4:41 AM
    • mas64's Profile Photo

arriving from poznan and going to gdansk

by mas64 Online Now Apr 26, 2010 at 1:37 AM

one question: in may (one friday) i like to go from poznan (early morning) to gdansk (arriving at 8 pm more or less) passing from torun and visiting in 6/7 hours the city....will it be possible by train? how much time from poznan to torun and from torun to gdansk? better train or bus? many thanks

2 Answers Apr 30, 2010 at 4:44 AM
    • world speedway

by PaulBarter Online Now Feb 12, 2010 at 3:26 PM

I'm wanting to visit Torun for the world speedway championship.How close is the stadium to the city, distance from rail and air terminals and accommodation?
      Thankyou.

6 Answers Feb 14, 2010 at 6:35 AM
    • travel from bydgoszcz airport to torun

by paulglink Online Now Jul 22, 2009 at 1:51 PM

Could anyone please tell me whether/how I can get to Torun town centre from Bydgoszcz airport by public transport? I shall be arriving at the airport at around 10.30am on a Saturday.

Thanks

2 Answers Jul 23, 2009 at 11:55 PM
    • vlherring's Profile Photo

Traveling to Torun area in mid-July & to Szubin

by vlherring Online Now Jul 6, 2009 at 11:48 AM

We are traveling to the Bydgoszcz and Torun area, staying in small town outside Torun, and visiting Szubin [just SW of Bydg.] and I'd like to know if anyone else here has done this and also whether it is possible to find a guide who could assist us in Szubin, since we do not speak Polish. My father was in the POW camp there and I wanted to see the city and area. Thanks.

2 Answers Jul 12, 2009 at 10:51 PM
    • sihi's Profile Photo

Torun, Poland - bus station

by sihi Online Now Jun 21, 2007 at 1:17 PM

Hi!

My sister goes to Torun, I would like to ask do Torun bus station is on the same place as it was last year or was built new station to some another place?

Is it cheaper to go to Torun from Warsaw by bus or train (for students)?

Thanks.

• sihi's Profile Photo

Chelmno, Bydgoszcz, Golub Dobrzyn,....

by sihi Online Now Jun 28, 2006 at 1:48 PM

Hi!

I will be in Torun, in case I will visit these places (Chelmno, Bydgoszcz..) i would like to know what are the must see's in these cities (what you recomend)?
      As I know Chelmno has nice old town...

Also, are there shops specialized on science books in Torun? I would like to buy some medical or nursing book in English (or maybe in Polish).

Many thanks.

6 Answers Jul 7, 2007 at 11:18 AM
    • sihi's Profile Photo

(Poland). Souvenires, student card, night life... in Torun

by sihi Online Now Jun 22, 2006 at 1:35 AM

Hi!

I live in Estonia and I will go to Poland.
      I would like to ask, can I use my student card (card of Estonian highschool) buyng tickets for train etc in Poland? (I mean it is EU today and in my country I can buy ticket cheaper showing my student card. Do it works also in other EU countries?)

Also, what special can I buy as souvenire in Torun? Is there any good beer or wine produced in Torun? And how is with night life in Torun? (good club, pub to meet young people..)

Thanks!!!
      VT-r sihi

4 Answers Jun 23, 2006 at 2:55 PM
    • sihi's Profile Photo

Torun, POLAND. sights, shops, beach....

by sihi Online Now Jun 15, 2006 at 1:24 AM

Hello!

30 of June I start my trip to Torun. Dear VT-ers what are the TOP must see sights in Torun that I have to see/visit? I know there is unique old town...
      What are the best shoping centres in the city? Location?

Also is there any beach (lake, river) where locals swim, do sunbathing in area?
      Any must see sight/town/city near Torun? (Bydgoszcz?)

Thanks from Estonia!

1 Answer Jun 15, 2006 at 10:08 AM
    • AcornMan's Profile Photo

From Gdansk to Torun

by AcornMan Online Now Feb 9, 2006 at 7:31 AM

What is the best way to travel from Gdansk to Torun and how long does the trip take? I will be taking a group of people there and we will only have one day. What are the must-see activities for such a short visit?

10 Answers Jan 30, 2009 at 4:55 PM
    • VMarjanski's Profile Photo

Is there any hostel in Torun or cheap accomodation for the second part of september ?

by VMarjanski Online Now Aug 6, 2005 at 4:07 AM

Is there any hostel or cheap accomodation for the second part of september in Torun ?

Thanks in advance.

2 Answers Aug 8, 2005 at 12:09 PM