change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• moving to Torrox/Costa/Park

by katekordzinski Online Now Jul 3, 2012 at 11:31 AM

Hi

My husband and I know Torrox well and have travelled there on many occasions although we havent been within recent years. We now have two young boys (5 and 3) and have been talking about maybe relocating there from the UK. Can anyone give us advice on schools, accommodation and general living in Torrox, Torrox Costa and Torrox Park. All advice and information would be welcomed. We have visited on many occasions in the past but as a couple and on holidays and would like an insight into living there and with two young English boys. Would they manage at school etc? We are looking for a new life, better weather and a more family orientated environment for our boys to grow up in. All information would be appreciated-good and bad, pros and cons.
      Thankyou.

3 Answers Jul 5, 2012 at 12:44 AM
    • Explore Torrox and sourroundings-hotel/flat

by LittOmAlt Online Now Aug 25, 2009 at 5:38 AM

Hi

Im going to Torrox alone, wife home this time :-)
      Im doing this for reserch, find a house to buy, and what i would like to ask is:
      1) Can someone recomend a flat/room in city (5 km north from the sea) I could rent?
      2) Or a nice hotel in torrox center.

The reason for this question is that i don't manage to find hotels in the center, all i find on net is big hotels near the sea, and not in torrox center.

Google map reference for center aerea:

maps.google.no/maps?f=d&sour...

Thanks in advance to all of you.

LoA

• Village House Req'd to rent Torrox Pueblo

by lindaheath Online Now Jul 28, 2008 at 10:42 AM

Can anyone recommend a nice house to rent just for me and husband in October?
      We want to be in the Pueblo NOT on the coast or campo. ~Thank you very much!
      Lin

• Kristymamoo's Profile Photo

Hotel or Villa

by Kristymamoo Online Now Jun 17, 2008 at 9:05 AM

Hi, I am looking for a hotel or villa in the Torrox area for the last two weeks in August. We do have family in the area and they have always sorted acomodation for us but this is to be a surprise visit!! Any information on how and where to book would be welcome. We would require 2 bedrooms (to sleep 2 adults and 2 children) and a pool - a communal pool would be preferable for the children.

Thanks in advance, Kristy :-)

4 Answers Jun 22, 2008 at 4:03 AM
    • Heavens-Mirror's Profile Photo

Weather?

by Heavens-Mirror Online Now Sep 18, 2007 at 6:01 AM

Hi
      i am thinking of going to Torrox on March 13th for 7 nights. Hopefully will be staying at the Riu Ferrara. Do you think it is better to do self catering or the half board option? I wondered if there were many bars or restaurants to eat out at?
      Also the important thing is the weather? What is it like in March?

Thank you,
      Stacey xxx

2 Answers Nov 20, 2007 at 4:20 PM
    • From Malaga Airport to Torrox

by bluejeans101 Online Now Aug 13, 2003 at 8:18 AM

We are going to Torrox from Malaga Airport soon. How do we get there? Are there many stops? And what does the trip costs? I worry that is is very complicated.

6 Answers Sep 19, 2007 at 11:05 AM