Torrevieja

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• price of this and things for kids

by markhughes80 Online Now Apr 4, 2014 at 1:54 PM

Hi looking to go torrevieja next aug we have 2 kids who will be 1 and 5 we went benidorm last year and was surprised how cheap it was out there and there was loads for kids to do aswell.it was 1.50 € for pint and could get half roast chicken and chips or fish and chips for 5 € and kids meals were about 4€ with a drink and ice cream included, also supermarket food and drink was really cheap to could get 24 cans of local beer for 6 € also there were play parks on beach and also dotted around resort and there was also bouncy castle and trampolines you could go on for 1 €.what is there for kids to do in torrevieja is it similar to what we had in benidorm and what are prices of things there will it be more expensive than benidorm and if so how much more?any help be great and much apprceiated cheers.

more
    • Jesperp's Profile Photo

Travel time from Torrevieja to Murcia (summer timetable)

by Jesperp Online Now 15 hours ago

How long does the bus trip exactly take from Torrevieja to Murcia ascording to summer timetable?

more
    • best plave to stay in torrevieja

by markhughes80 Online Now Apr 2, 2014 at 3:19 PM

hi am looking at coming torrevieja next august are kids will be 5 and 1.what is best resort to stay in torrevieja? we would like to be close to beach and all restaurants, bars and supermarkets as don't want to hire a car so would like to have everything in walking distances but would not want it to be very loud full of drunk and loud people with having 2 young kids. would also like there to be play parks with swings, slides etc for kids, bouncy castells and trampolines there for kids. would I get this in any part or torrevieja and if so what part would you recommend looking at staying any info be great.cheers

more

Travel time from Torrevieja to Murcia (summer timetable)

by Jesperp Online Now 15 hours ago

How long does the bus trip exactly take from Torrevieja to Murcia ascording to summer timetable?

2 Answers 14 hours ago
    • price of this and things for kids

by markhughes80 Online Now Apr 4, 2014 at 1:54 PM

Hi looking to go torrevieja next aug we have 2 kids who will be 1 and 5 we went benidorm last year and was surprised how cheap it was out there and there was loads for kids to do aswell.it was 1.50 € for pint and could get half roast chicken and chips or fish and chips for 5 € and kids meals were about 4€ with a drink and ice cream included, also supermarket food and drink was really cheap to could get 24 cans of local beer for 6 € also there were play parks on beach and also dotted around resort and there was also bouncy castle and trampolines you could go on for 1 €.what is there for kids to do in torrevieja is it similar to what we had in benidorm and what are prices of things there will it be more expensive than benidorm and if so how much more?any help be great and much apprceiated cheers.

• best plave to stay in torrevieja

by markhughes80 Online Now Apr 2, 2014 at 3:19 PM

hi am looking at coming torrevieja next august are kids will be 5 and 1.what is best resort to stay in torrevieja? we would like to be close to beach and all restaurants, bars and supermarkets as don't want to hire a car so would like to have everything in walking distances but would not want it to be very loud full of drunk and loud people with having 2 young kids. would also like there to be play parks with swings, slides etc for kids, bouncy castells and trampolines there for kids. would I get this in any part or torrevieja and if so what part would you recommend looking at staying any info be great.cheers

4 Answers Apr 5, 2014 at 11:39 AM

Taxi from Torrevieja to Marcia at a Sunday

by Jesperp Online Now Mar 23, 2014 at 1:20 AM

How much cost a taxi at Sunday from Torrevieja to Marcia?

3 Answers Mar 23, 2014 at 3:36 AM

Bus travel from Torrevieja to Murcia

by Jesperp Online Now Mar 21, 2014 at 5:29 PM

How long does the bus trip exactly take from Torrevieja to Murcia?

3 Answers Mar 23, 2014 at 3:36 PM

Bus fare from Torrevieja to Murcia and the travel time.

by Jesperp Online Now Feb 28, 2014 at 5:38 AM

What is the fare from Torrevieja to Murcia?

How long does it take by bus from Torrevieja to Murcia?

2 Answers Feb 28, 2014 at 10:59 AM

Bus: Torrevieja to Benijofar.

by Jesperp Online Now Jan 18, 2014 at 5:07 PM

Driving a bus from Torrevieja to Benijofar?

5 Answers Jan 19, 2014 at 11:37 AM
    • alicante airport to Torrevieja bus after 11 pm

by Busypetekaz007 Online Now Oct 23, 2013 at 5:00 AM

Hi,

I know there is a bus, but from what i can see the last bus is 10pm, is there anyway i can get to Torrevieja after 11pm without to much cost, this is for 6 of us with hand luggage only, many thanks Pete.

1 Answer Oct 23, 2013 at 5:10 AM
    • Horse shops???

by Paul6647 Online Now Oct 14, 2013 at 1:15 AM

Are there any shops with hose equipment in torrevieja or the surrounding

1 Answer Oct 14, 2013 at 11:31 AM
    • sculpture in harbour near yacht club

by kbellwood Online Now Sep 30, 2013 at 3:21 AM

we were walking from the yacht club to the old port and noticed a sculpture standing out of the water in the harbour. Can u tell us anything about it please?

3 Answers Oct 1, 2013 at 6:59 AM
    • susiebear123's Profile Photo

bored in torrevieja

by susiebear123 Online Now Sep 26, 2013 at 8:53 AM

stayinh in the fonatan plaza and I am looking for an area where maybe the ex pats visit bars etc

1 Answer Sep 30, 2013 at 11:52 AM
    • fairground

by adam1971 Online Now Jul 29, 2013 at 4:57 AM

what are the opening times of torrevieja fairground

• please help

by IreneeC Online Now Apr 19, 2013 at 11:38 AM

where can I print off my return tickets have all internet telephone shops have printers

5 Answers Apr 19, 2013 at 2:24 PM
    • where are the gay bars

by shell-lou Online Now Apr 9, 2013 at 9:31 AM

where are the gay bars/ nightlife in torrevieja.

1 Answer Apr 9, 2013 at 10:19 AM
    • Trip from Torrevieja to Granada

by Jackiet147 Online Now Jul 29, 2012 at 2:51 AM

Hi, I have been looking at organised coach trips from England to Granada, Seville and Cordoba however my sister has a home in Torrevieja and we would like to try to go from there by coach/ train but don't really know how to go about it. Any suggestions? We really would like an organised trip as none of us (6 people) are young! Is it possible to get an organised trip from Torrivieja at all?

9 Answers Aug 5, 2012 at 2:46 PM
    • kids golf

by leonardcoey Online Now Jun 25, 2011 at 7:25 AM

is there any crazy golf or pirates golf within torrievieja

• Glass bottom boat

by Welch-t Online Now Jun 3, 2011 at 11:22 AM

Where does the glass bottom boat depart from staying in Playa Flamenca in August

• Torrevieja Bus Service

by H86 Online Now May 24, 2010 at 6:03 AM

Hi,
      I will be visiting Torrevieja in July and staying in the La Siesta area just north of Torrevieja.

Just wondering if there is any bus service from La Siesta to Torrevieja?

Thanks in advance

1 Answer May 24, 2010 at 1:36 PM
    • Fun Fair

by KathFletcher Online Now May 15, 2010 at 2:31 AM

Hi, I will be in Playa Flamenca from 15-22 September and wondered if the fair is still open or is is just the main summer months and special festivals. Thanks

• go karts

by laylamum Online Now May 3, 2010 at 11:22 AM

do you know dates of which they open.

• glass botton boat

by laylamum Online Now May 3, 2010 at 11:18 AM

Hi we are due to come on our hoilday,and was wondering if the boat trips would be open the time we come. 19th may to 26th may.

• spainish nightlife

by 18laguna Online Now Apr 21, 2010 at 11:52 AM

we will be staying in the villa martine area not far from La Zena and would like to have some traditional spainish nightlife,example,salsa dancing and flamingo dancing. The villa martine plaza is good but very british.We are aged 40ish what do you recommend.We will be there 30april to 3rd may. Where is Rojales?is it nearby?

Cheers
      Barb

1 Answer Apr 22, 2010 at 1:44 AM
    • torrevieja friday market

by julieg74 Online Now Apr 14, 2010 at 10:52 PM

Hi,I visited torrevieja friday market last summer,im off to torrevieja again shortly.Last year the had loads of lovely long multi coloured halterneck dresses on sale for 3 euros each,I was wondering if anyone had seen these at the market recently,thanks

6 Answers Apr 21, 2010 at 10:43 PM
    • annase's Profile Photo

Car hire

by annase Online Now Mar 20, 2010 at 3:36 AM

I'll be spending a week in Torrevieja in April and wonder whether anyone can recommend a good car hire company (with a possibility to pick up the car from Alicante airport) where you are not going to be disadvantaged and ripped off because you're a tourist. I have had a look at quite a few websites and where the price was right (for instance Amigo), but it turned out that you have to return the car with an empty tank and then pay for the filling of the tank according to their prices. There was no option for you to fill the tank yourself, which I'd much rather do.

Thanks for your help in advance.

3 Answers Mar 22, 2010 at 12:52 PM
    • opening hours

by leighmorrin1982 Online Now Jan 15, 2010 at 7:52 AM

what are the opening times for aquapolis for 2010

2 Answers Jan 15, 2010 at 8:10 AM
    • a bus from alicante airport to torrevieja

by sidrumble Online Now Nov 21, 2009 at 3:52 PM

can l get a bus at alicante airport to torrevieja town if so how long will the journey take and also will this be possible throughout the year

1 Answer Nov 21, 2009 at 6:01 PM
    • nlites's Profile Photo

NEED A LIFT MURCIA AIRPORT TO TORREVIEJA 28 APRIL 5.00pm

by nlites Online Now Apr 24, 2009 at 2:31 AM

hi anyone willing to take two people from murcia to torrevieja on 28th april 2009 to torrevieja willing to pay petrol, please email me on gsxr750ms@msn.com
      thanks amanda

• haroldkroy's Profile Photo

Renting 3 villas together

by haroldkroy Online Now Sep 28, 2008 at 1:26 PM

Looking at planning a trip next year for 3 families (6 adults, 7 kids) and would ideally like 3 villas together (with a pool) that we could rent.
      Anyone got any suggestions or good sites to look at?
      Thanks
      Harry

1 Answer Sep 29, 2008 at 1:18 AM
    • Halal Meat!!

by umalou Online Now Jul 21, 2008 at 2:28 AM

We are going to Villa Martin, does anyone know if and where you can buy Halal meat?

1 Answer Jul 21, 2008 at 2:55 AM
    • buying gluten free food

by marmayo Online Now Apr 25, 2008 at 6:07 AM

would anyone be able to tell me if gluten-free food (example:bread/ cereal)is readily available to buy in any of the supermarkets in torrevieja? am a coeliac and travelling there in june 2008. any help would be gratefully appreciated.

4 Answers Apr 25, 2008 at 10:27 AM