I understand about the airport taxi costs; same as in Vallarta etc. Just wanted to know how far a walk it is to get off the grounds and get a regular taxi (I'll have golf clubs so don't want to hoof it too far).
Also, any idea of the cost to Cabo? going to Los Cabo Golf Resort if you know it.
Hello! If you are in Nuevo Laredo, do you know of a shop close to the border (tourist) that has exquisite dresses made by hand by a local lady (not the historical gowns) the dresses are mostly white with embroidered flowers--I know sounds like every dress in Mexico-- these look like cotton/silk,
I have tried posting this 3 times now. Not sure where it is going. But would love some help.
We have never been to Mexico before. Planning a trip this year. Part of which will be spent around the Playa Del Carmen area. Looking for beaches, relaxation, to soak in the culture, and some good drinks - not on the party scene. We will be flying out of Cancun and were wondering what the best way to spend 4 days would be...Starting point - Playa Del Carmen. (after returning from Cozumel). Any suggestions would be helpful.
My husband and I will be in Puebla for two nights and think it would be a great idea to learn to cook some Mexican dishes there. Are there any cooking classes that run for a day or half day/evening only? All I've found so far are multi-day classes. Thanks!
We have a 10 day all-inclusive hotel stay. I am wondering how much spending money to take. I have looked at the excursions, but the canadian dollar is tanking, and I do not think they are affordable anymore. I would like to jump on a bus, and head down to tulum ruins, and also go to the 4 cenotes on a different day. I cannot find a reliable cost for doing these on our own, only by excursions and they are averaging $1025.00 canadian each for the five of us. Way too expensive!
I am planning to take my 7 year old daughter to see her father. We are going to meet up and stay at a hotel in Nuevo Laredo. I have various questions whst have gotten mixed answers based on people I jave asked. So I just decided to ask here. I will number the questions. Sorry if it's a lot, but I am very nervous and want to know what I'm getting myself into.
1. What are the safest hotels one can recommend and can I reserve them online with a debit/credit card in USD?
2. What is the best/safest way to cross if we plan to cross from Laredo, Texas?
3. We only plan to be there Friday-Sunday. I have heard we DO NOT need passports, that IDs and birth certificates would be okay because the new IDs have a chip in them that accesses all biographical information, how true is this?
4.We are going to drive over in our vehicle. Do we need a permit to cross the car into Mexico? I heard that if we don't go any further than 16-18 miles past the boarder we should be fine... Not sure how true this is?
5. What are some essential items I must take in case of any emergency?
6. Can I take our own snacks and bottled water over the boarder?
7. How bad is crime in Nuevo Laredo? I am most terrified of this part.. What are some info that I should know while I'm there?
8. What should I avoid while there?
9. How do pesos work and how do I understand them?
10. Only going for 3 days, how much money should I take? And will my debit card work over there?
Sorry if some questions are dumb, this is my first time ever, so I want to be prepared.
|All reports are strictly confidential. Please explain why you are reporting this:|