Travel Answers
Torremolinos

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• transfer from Maria Zambrano Station in Malaga to Hotel Roc Costa Park in Torremolinos

by nebula123 Online Now Apr 13, 2014 at 4:57 PM

What is the easiest way to get from Maria Zambrano train station in Malaga to Roc Costa Park Hotel in Torremolinos besides finding a taxi? And do we get off the bus or local train?

4 Answers Apr 14, 2014 at 5:35 AM
    • Joan40's Profile Photo

Changing your money in Torremolinos

by Joan40 Online Now Apr 10, 2014 at 11:35 PM

Hi,

Never been to Torremolinos before. Where is the best place to change our money please, I an used to Benidorm where the tobacconists or Shelia's will change it. Also, whilst I'm here, are there proper tobacconists in Torremolinos and if so, which is the nearest to Gran Hotel Cervantes please

Thanks

12 Answers Apr 14, 2014 at 1:03 AM
    • places with fooball on..?

by br2000ad Online Now Feb 21, 2014 at 5:17 AM

hi
      off on my hols tomorrow stayin in the beach hotel on the front
      just like to know if any bars with football open this time of year..?

2 Answers Feb 21, 2014 at 12:29 PM
    • night life

by chrisgarlick Online Now Jan 18, 2014 at 8:09 AM

Anyone give some advice about torremolinos casta del sol

1 Answer Jan 18, 2014 at 8:28 AM
    • night life

by chrisgarlick Online Now Jan 18, 2014 at 7:17 AM

Going to torremolinos on sdag do with 20 lads in mid july is night life any good

2 Answers Jan 18, 2014 at 4:11 PM
    • FarrisS's Profile Photo

Club Playa Flores

by FarrisS Online Now Jan 15, 2014 at 11:07 AM

No prices are shown for this hotel. The details read *Prices are provided by partners for one room, double occupancy. See partners for details. So, How do i find the prices. my dates are 9/27/14 through 10/11/14. for two adults, 2 single beds. Can you help? Appreciate it.

4 Answers Jan 15, 2014 at 11:43 AM
    • public transport

by br2000ad Online Now Jan 11, 2014 at 2:56 PM

hi
      iam going to Torremolinos in the marconfront beach hotel with my family the end of next month for 5 days so
      would like to go out on a couple of days when iam there,so i,d like to know what the public transports like to get around..?
      also weres the best town or towns for shops at that time of the year..?
      is there public transport down to gilbraltar

5 Answers Jan 12, 2014 at 4:31 AM
    • what clothes shall i bring in february

by jackie1979 Online Now Jan 9, 2014 at 1:24 PM

What clothes for during the daily and night for first week in February. Will I get on the beach at all to sunbathe

4 Answers Jan 10, 2014 at 4:13 AM
    • March weather

by emma200485 Online Now Dec 29, 2013 at 2:03 AM

Hello, typically in March what is the weather like? We r coming to torremolinos Beginning of March, and wondering whether it mayb hot enough to use the hotel swimming pool, will it be shorts and tshit weather or trousers and jumpers.

Hope you can help.

Thanks

2 Answers Dec 29, 2013 at 6:30 AM
    • KatrinaF1's Profile Photo

Worries about young family

by KatrinaF1 Online Now Dec 18, 2013 at 2:59 PM

Hi
      I have been told that Torremolinos is for gays only and that transvestites walk around in the day plus it is rife for drugs.

Should I be thinking of bringing my 6+8 year olds to this area?

12 Answers Dec 19, 2013 at 1:51 PM
    • oakisland's Profile Photo

2 to 3 months stay in La Carihuela

by oakisland Online Now Oct 22, 2013 at 9:40 AM

Would anyone recommend La Carihuela for spending 2 to 3 months stay? does it has a small town atmosphere, how is the cost of living, easy access to public transportation & is there a bus & train station in town?
      Any comments will be greatly appreciated.
      Thanks, JS

7 Answers Oct 23, 2013 at 3:13 AM
    • JimC90's Profile Photo

Local Drink

by JimC90 Online Now Oct 12, 2013 at 3:23 AM

what do you call the local drink at la carhuela that consists of red wine and soda?

9 Answers Oct 13, 2013 at 5:59 PM
    • RyW's Profile Photo

bars on the front in toremolinos

by RyW Online Now Oct 5, 2013 at 8:13 AM

hi is onkel willies still open

• High Speed Train

by TomPSL Online Now Oct 3, 2013 at 12:29 PM

What is the best way for handicapped person to get from hotel in Torremolinas to catch a high speed train from there one way to Madrid and how much does the train cost US Dollars to get there per person and how much does it cost to get from the hotel in Torremolinas to the train station.
      Thank you

1 Answer Oct 3, 2013 at 12:47 PM
    • Disabled access to trains

by Bingo11 Online Now Sep 1, 2013 at 5:14 AM

We old folk have trouble with steps; is there a lift up to ground level at Torremolinos train station? Is the lift down to the beach area on the map?

4 Answers Sep 2, 2013 at 4:55 AM
    • tobyjug41's Profile Photo

TAXI..............................

by tobyjug41 Online Now Jun 17, 2013 at 7:37 AM

We are a party of 4 and are staying just outside the resort of Torremolinos. We are planing on playing golf and have booked 2 courses within 10 minutes taxi ride of the hotel. Can anyone give me an indication on what taxis cost in this area? Thanks

2 Answers Jun 17, 2013 at 7:59 AM
    • Worried haha!

by Anthonykerr95 Online Now Jun 9, 2013 at 2:59 PM

Just wondering what is there to do during the day and night for me and my girlfriend? Were over late august and are worried there isnt much to do. Thanks.

5 Answers Jun 10, 2013 at 4:37 AM
    • Running club

by ailferg Online Now May 19, 2013 at 9:47 AM

Hi, is there a running club in Torremolinos?

Thanks

• Train travel

by Frankbruno Online Now May 18, 2013 at 11:58 AM

I would really appreciate some help. I would like to travel from La Colina get out at Malaga then get back on the train and travel to Malaga Maria Zambrano then return back to La Colina.
      What should I do about buying my train tickets.
      Last year I bought a train ticket to Malaga and got on and off a couple of stops before to explore but had difficulties with going in and out of ticket machines and strange looks from ticket inspectors. I was wondering if I should of bought different tickets possibly......?
      Many thanks
      A

6 Answers May 18, 2013 at 2:05 PM
    • AlanG44's Profile Photo

fancy dress

by AlanG44 Online Now May 7, 2013 at 9:59 AM

hi anyone know any fancy dress shops around Torremolinos? as i am going this friday and would like to hire some

1 Answer May 7, 2013 at 2:03 PM
    • Weather in Torremolinson

by shailja1 Online Now Mar 26, 2013 at 9:13 AM

Hi,
      we are flying tomorrow for Torremolinson..
      could u tell me how hot is weather.
      Do we need both hot weather and cold weather clothes.

Thanks

3 Answers Mar 26, 2013 at 11:38 PM
    • Santa Clara App.

by jessy2013 Online Now Feb 24, 2013 at 5:19 AM

Hi, could you please tell me the closest trainstation to the Santa Clara app

We will catching a train from Malaga Airport.

Thank you!

3 Answers Feb 27, 2013 at 2:39 AM
    • Chiringuitos

by Parky73 Online Now Feb 10, 2013 at 6:26 AM

Hi, could anyone tell me if the Chiringuitos are open in March.
      Thanks

4 Answers Feb 18, 2013 at 3:13 PM
    • JANNCOX's Profile Photo

Excursions from Torremolinos.

by JANNCOX Online Now Feb 3, 2013 at 10:10 AM

We will be in Torremolinos next month, and want to visit Sevilla for a day. Has anyone used the Betica Travel services, to do this trip, or can anyone recommend a travel company local to Torremolinos who do this day excursion. Thank you.

• ChevonneM's Profile Photo

Torremolinos in November Hotel Roc Flamingo

by ChevonneM Online Now Jul 10, 2012 at 11:03 AM

Hi traveling to Torremolinos in November with my partner and our 2 year old son, just wondering if anyone has been in November and if there is much still open to do etc? Also has anyone stayed in the Hotel Roc Flamingo? If so what's it like etc? It's my partner's birthday whilst we are out so would like to do arrange something spceial through the hotel does anyone know if this is possible?

Thank you in advance

Chevonne

5 Answers Jul 30, 2012 at 2:42 AM
    • sunbed cushions

by jdspain Online Now May 23, 2012 at 4:46 AM

where can i go to buy sunbeds, sunbed cushions, parasols + bases all under one roof ??

3 Answers Jun 9, 2012 at 4:27 AM
    • Torremolinos Train?

by bettyboo80 Online Now May 9, 2012 at 2:38 PM

Hi,
      Wondered if someone could help me regarding this train service? How long is the journey from Malaga Airport to Torremolinos, and also are there toilet facilites on board?
      Thank you in advance :)

3 Answers Jun 9, 2012 at 4:25 AM
    • Weather right now

by lesleygiff Online Now Apr 25, 2012 at 11:45 AM

Can anyone living in Torremolinos area tell me what the weather is like just now? Will it be warm enough to wear summer clothes, swim in the hotel pool, etc? Should we bring shorts and t-shirts for the baby or warmer things? I guess it will be cold in the evenings, will it? We will be arriving this weekend for 5 days. Many thanks if anyone can advise.

3 Answers Apr 26, 2012 at 7:11 AM
    • RMARKTRAVEL's Profile Photo

torremolinos car rental

by RMARKTRAVEL Online Now Apr 22, 2012 at 1:48 PM

We are renting a car here so that we can travel in the area and visit Estoril, Portugal for a few days. We contacted Zenith Rent A Car who will deliver a car to our hotel for 100 euros for a one week period. This sounds like an awfully low cost. Should I be suspicious of this company and its offer?

8 Answers May 3, 2012 at 8:24 PM
    • Baby food, nappies

by lesleygiff Online Now Apr 17, 2012 at 12:06 AM

Hi, my daughter is taking her 9-month-old baby to Bajondillo area of Torremolinos at end of April. Does anyone know if it is easy to find Pampers (or similar), jars of English baby Food, Ella pouches, Aptamil and so on. If anyone could name a supermarket in the area where these items could be found we would be so grateful. It's obviously impossible to take everything he'll need on the plane and although we know there is a company called Travel Tots which delivers item to hotel it is too expensive.
      Many thanks for any advice.
      Lesley

3 Answers Apr 17, 2012 at 4:57 AM