Torremolinos Travel Answers

change location

The Casa de las Navajas

by mmt10 Online Now Jul 1, 2009 at 4:56 PM

I just couldn't believe my eyes when I just read that visits into the Casa de las Navajas were possible every day! I have been going to Torremolinos for the past 15 or 16 years, every year, and this building, which I choose to call ''my pink castle'' has been a fascination of mine ever since I first saw it! But, I have never been able to get concrete informations about it. Nobody ever told me I might have a chance to visit it. For years, I've been told that the town of Torremolinos was looking into buying it and planning to make a sort of museum out of it. But, nothing concrete never came of that! My most impossible dream is to win a big amount at a lottery and then, I would buy this place which so impresses me and then, I would have ''mon château en Espagne'': a French expression meaning ''one's having it's castle in Spain''....Something that is more or less an impossible dream. But isn't that what dreams are made of?

I would be very appreciative of everything more I could find about the Casa de las Navajas: it's story, pictures, what the plans are about it, etc, etc...

Thank you in advance,
Mariette Theriault

Quote & Answer
0 Answers
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Torremolinos