Torre del Mar

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Late night eating places

Torremolinos May 2, 2015 at 10:54 PM

Arrive 23.30 approx does anyone know of any decent eating places open during week

more
    • buses to almogia

Almogía May 11, 2015 at 4:02 AM

Hi,
      i am planing to rent while house hunting around almogia, how can i find out which bus goes to almogia from Malaga airprt?
      I would apreciate any info on transprtation,etc.
      best
      sam

more
    • Good for hen parties in February?

Marbella Apr 27, 2015 at 12:52 PM

Are there many clubs open in February? Ives read that many clubs close and don't reopen until May? I know it's the quiet season but will there still be a bit of an atmosphere around the place? Any recommendations for hen parties welcome.

more
    • Is it easy getting into clubs/beach parties if Im underage?

Marbella Apr 30, 2015 at 4:41 PM

Im 16 years old and heading to Puerto Banus this summer, was just wondering if getting into clubs/parties would be easy without an ID, and if a fake ID would be useful? Also, if it helps, Ive got my 20 year old brother with me and friends too. Thanks!

more
    • Café/Food?

Jerez de la Frontera Apr 26, 2015 at 11:45 AM

Is there a café or somewhere to get some food within the grounds of the Alta Escuela?
      Just a place to get a sandwich or something small.
      Thank you!

more
    • DerekS18's Profile Photo

Transfers

Granada May 7, 2015 at 2:31 AM

Can I travel by train from Malaga airport to Malaga main bus station

DerekS18

more
    • Accomodation for Erasmus exchange

Sevilla May 1, 2015 at 2:51 AM

Hi,

I'm a Belgian student and I'm 21 years old. In June, I'll receive my bachelor's degree of the Catholic University of Louvain la Neuve. After that, I'll do a master in human resources management. During this master, I've the opportunity to do an Erasmus exchange. I'm very interested in doing it in Sevilla in order to discover this culture, citizens, architecture, etc.
      It's why I’d like to ask if someone can help me in order to find an accommodation. I'll spend 6 months in Sevilla between January and June in 2016.

Thank you in advance for your answer

more
    • How many days and nights are sufficient to see Granada? Any recommendations for hotels?

Granada May 2, 2015 at 4:48 PM

We are mainly interested in allahambra and day trip to Sierra Nevada National Park? We will be arriving by bus from Cordoba at 2:00 pm on the day of arrival.

Also, any recommendations for hotels?

more
    • hawkhead's Profile Photo

Bus from Seville Airport

Sevilla May 16, 2015 at 8:56 AM

I want to take the train from San Bernardo station. Does the airport bus stop at or near this station? I know it stops at Santa Justa but I want San Bernardo station. Thank you.

more
    • Travelling with 4 year old

Tarifa (Cadiz) Apr 29, 2015 at 4:38 AM

Does anyone have views about suitability of Tarifa as a family destination?

more
    • What to do at Sevilla

Sevilla Yesterday

Hello, I'm going to Sevilla next month with some friends, by car, and we don't know yet how to organize our trip. What do you recomend us to see? or to do?
      We were thinking about going in some cities around Sevilla, wich one are the nicest ones?
      And finally, is it easy to find a parking in the center?
      Thankyou

more