change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Buses from Buffalo Airport to Toronto Downtown after 10 pm

by Sandipank Online Now Apr 6, 2014 at 10:44 AM

Hi,
      My flight will land Buffalo airport at 9.45 PM. And I need to come to Toronto downtown from Buffalo airport. The last greyhound bus from Buffalo to toronto is at 9.30 pm. And next bus is 3 am next day.

Cab you guys please suggest me what are the other cheapest option to come to toronto after landing buffalo at 9.45 pm?

Thanks in advance.

more
    • Jack5750's Profile Photo

YYZ - AHU - KUL

by Jack5750 Online Now Mar 20, 2014 at 3:02 PM

Hi guys, how are all doing? Well I have a quick question as this is my first time flying in 14 yrs. I am going to Kuala Lumpur from Toronto. I am flying with Etihad Airways and it stops at Abu Dubai for 6 hrs.. Do I have to clear customs, and pick up my luggages when I land? What is the procedure in Dubai since the stop over is for 6 hrs? I appreciate all your help and as much answers would be helpful. Thank you all and have a nice day.

more
    • Layover in Canada

by brownstone1 Online Now Mar 28, 2014 at 1:54 PM

I have a 1 hr layover at Toronto to connect my flight to Copenhagen, is that amble time to make my connecting flight?

more
    • Buses from Buffalo Airport to Toronto Downtown after 10 pm

by Sandipank Online Now Apr 6, 2014 at 10:44 AM

Hi,
      My flight will land Buffalo airport at 9.45 PM. And I need to come to Toronto downtown from Buffalo airport. The last greyhound bus from Buffalo to toronto is at 9.30 pm. And next bus is 3 am next day.

Cab you guys please suggest me what are the other cheapest option to come to toronto after landing buffalo at 9.45 pm?

Thanks in advance.

1 Answer Apr 6, 2014 at 11:26 AM
    • Layover in Canada

by brownstone1 Online Now Mar 28, 2014 at 1:54 PM

I have a 1 hr layover at Toronto to connect my flight to Copenhagen, is that amble time to make my connecting flight?

11 Answers Apr 4, 2014 at 5:00 PM
    • Jack5750's Profile Photo

YYZ - AHU - KUL

by Jack5750 Online Now Mar 20, 2014 at 3:02 PM

Hi guys, how are all doing? Well I have a quick question as this is my first time flying in 14 yrs. I am going to Kuala Lumpur from Toronto. I am flying with Etihad Airways and it stops at Abu Dubai for 6 hrs.. Do I have to clear customs, and pick up my luggages when I land? What is the procedure in Dubai since the stop over is for 6 hrs? I appreciate all your help and as much answers would be helpful. Thank you all and have a nice day.

2 Answers Mar 20, 2014 at 3:27 PM
    • eversure's Profile Photo

overnight stay in Toronto

by eversure Online Now Feb 26, 2014 at 3:47 AM

Hello, we will arrive Toronto at Pearson airport late at night. Then plan to see Niagara falls the following day before flying out of Pearson again at 11pm the same day. Would it be better to stay near the airport or near the downtown for our purpose? Thanks all.

Jen

2 Answers Feb 26, 2014 at 4:20 AM
    • susannee1979's Profile Photo

Toronto affordable?

by susannee1979 Online Now Jan 18, 2014 at 10:48 AM

Hi everyone. I am thinking of taking my family on a vacation in October (planning in advance :) ), and I was considering Toronto. We like to go places we have never been, and we like to see a variety of things. We went to NYC last October. We aren't the sit on the beach for 5 days type of family. I have heard that Toronto can be pricey. Does anyone have input for me? I am considering airbnb.com to rent an apartment or home for a week. What areas would anyone recommend we stay or avoid? Any free or affordable things my family should see?
      Thanks!
      Susanne

7 Answers Feb 3, 2014 at 4:21 AM
    • Sadwings25's Profile Photo

Dinnertime at the 360.

by Sadwings25 Online Now Jan 3, 2014 at 10:03 PM

I'm planning a trip to the CN Tower, as well as dinner at the 360, reservations were for 5pm. Would I have time to explore the CN Tower after dinner (it closes at 10pm), or should I do all the exploring before dinner?

2 Answers Jan 4, 2014 at 3:09 AM
    • frygtloes's Profile Photo

One day layover with 4 year old

by frygtloes Online Now Dec 26, 2013 at 11:21 AM

Hi good people. Flying from new york to copenhagen my daughter and i have a full day in toronto. From 5 am til 11 pm.
      My daugther will just have turned 4. She is well travled and pretty hardcore but i gues february is still cold and dark so any suggestions on what to do are welcome.
      I do consider going to niagara falls. I domt have drivres licens so rentinga car not an option.
      Thank ypu for your help

17 Answers Feb 8, 2014 at 10:03 AM
    • Paris-Toronto-Calgary

by new_flyer Online Now Dec 5, 2013 at 3:59 PM

I have 1 hour and 40 mins transit time in Toronto before my next flight AIRCANADA for my final destination. Is the time enough to catch the flight with hand luggae? given that i hv to clear
      IMMIGRATION and customs.

What if i have baggage luggage on carousel, will that surely make me LATE..?

12 Answers Dec 29, 2013 at 10:42 AM
    • March 2014

by jones23 Online Now Oct 30, 2013 at 6:27 AM

Hi,I'm seriously thinking of visiting Toronto next March as this is the only leave i can obtain from work.I understand that month can be very cold and having possibly snow.My query is-Is it so cold that we cannot ' do the touristy ' bits ?.I am also thining of staying at the Econolodge in Downtown Toronto.However upon looking at guest reviews some state that it is located in an undesirable part.Can you shed any light on these comments ?
      Regards,
      Colin Jones Wales UK

7 Answers Feb 24, 2014 at 4:35 AM
    • Where to eat out?

by gosia_h92 Online Now Oct 25, 2013 at 4:29 AM

Hello everyone! I am going to stay in Toronto for a few days.  I was wondering which restaurants are the best to try different cuisines. Looking forward for your answers! 

Thanks!

5 Answers Oct 26, 2013 at 1:13 AM
    • mickey.p's Profile Photo

What to do..........................

by mickey.p Online Now Oct 14, 2013 at 4:20 AM

Myself, partner and our 14 year old son (who has Aspergers) are coming to Canada in late December - around 20th.
      We have friends who live in 20km from Barrie and we are spending lots of time with them and just wondering what people can suggest to do.

Our loose plans are to spend 2-3 nights in Toronto on arrival - my friend has suggested the following in Toronto: Nathan Philips Square, Eaton Centre, CN Tower, Kensington Market, Snow Valley(may have that one mixed up!)?

Then to Barrie to stay for around 5-6 days - possibly visiting Blue Mountains? but 25th and 26th would be spend not doing much, just normal Christmas Celebrations.

We are flying out of Buffalo on 31st so thinking 2 nights in Niagara on 29th and 30th?

My friends son also has ASD so considering staying in American or Great Wolf but only if we can get good rates!

We are not Museum or Gallery type people but love shopping - chain stores, malls, markets and thrift stores!
      We love to people watch and if we didn't have a teenager to entertain we would spend hours in Starbucks just watching the world go by.

Any recommendations on places to visit, things to do and places to eat could be good!

Also be great for recommendations of where to stay in these places, we are on a budget - nothing too fancy but will pay more for better standard/location etc.

Thanking you in advance for advice etc!

6 Answers Nov 23, 2013 at 11:58 AM
    • Rent an appartment

by Albyita Online Now Oct 2, 2013 at 6:01 AM

Hello. in November myself and 3 friends will come for a month in Toronto. Should I rent an apartment, I preferred to central areas like downtown, with 3 beds, bathroom and kitchen. would be perfect if it had a nice apartment with wifi. What do you recommend, also as a site to book? we would like to spend $ 1,700 maximum. thanks

3 Answers Oct 11, 2013 at 3:46 PM
    • Courses to learn English

by Albyita Online Now Sep 18, 2013 at 12:14 AM

Hi, i'm Alberto.
      I'm a italian student. In November i go in Toronto for a learn english and explore the city. I wish live there in the future.
      I have much problems to talking in english.
      I wanted to know if there are English courses for tourists not too expensive. if you advise me to attend these courses or better to go around and talk to people?
      now I'm helping with google translator to make me understand better

please help. I also thank you for any advice

11 Answers Mar 4, 2014 at 5:07 PM
    • dongix's Profile Photo

Transport from Pearson Airport to Yonge and Eglinton with 8 pieces of big luggage

by dongix Online Now Sep 11, 2013 at 12:42 PM

Hello guys. We are a family of four and will be relocating to Toronto this coming Friday. We have eight pieces of huge luggage and four carry-ons with us. We thought of taking a van. I tried looking up on google but the ones that I can find are those sharing ones and definitely we won't be allowed with the amount of luggage that we have. Could anyone please suggest how I can find a transportation that's suitable for us? Thanks in advance and I appreciate your help.

7 Answers Dec 25, 2013 at 11:02 PM
    • transportation

by oldytomy Online Now Sep 9, 2013 at 12:19 PM

Is there rail/bus service from Niagara Fall Airport to Toronto Rail Station?

4 Answers Sep 11, 2013 at 2:18 PM
    • Best/Cheap hotels in Downtown Toronto?

by Steve1. Online Now Aug 27, 2013 at 4:24 AM

Best place to stay for around 5/6 days, IDEALLY no more than £1000. We're looking at the Holiday Inn as it's pretty much 30 minutes in each direction from all the best attractions. Any suggestions?

Thank you.

3 Answers Aug 27, 2013 at 9:21 AM
    • Wheelchair accesibility of the North market antique sale on sundays

by Barba52 Online Now Aug 17, 2013 at 5:07 PM

Is the North Market building, where the sunday antique market is held, wheelchair accessible?

1 Answer Aug 19, 2013 at 3:28 PM
    • Wheelchair accesibility of the North market antique sale on sundays

by Barba52 Online Now Aug 17, 2013 at 5:07 PM

Is the North Market building, where the sunday antique market is held, wheelchair accessible?

1 Answer Aug 22, 2013 at 5:45 PM
    • aqazi's Profile Photo

Late Bar close to YYZ

by aqazi Online Now Aug 9, 2013 at 9:24 AM

We arrive at 12.30am and then have a flight at 6.30am, are there any hotel bars with shuttles that open late around the airport?

2 Answers Aug 20, 2013 at 5:23 PM
    • dongix's Profile Photo

Public transport from Eglinton to North York

by dongix Online Now Aug 1, 2013 at 12:03 PM

Hello all :) My family and I are relocating to Toronto and will live in the Yonge and Eglinton area. I am not driving so we are relying on public transportation. We have already arranged an apartment before we arrive there and one of the big things to do is to furnish it. After comparing the prices among the affordable furniture shops, we found IKEA to be the most affordably priced. The nearest one is located in North York. May I please know if it's possible to take any form of public transport from Eglinton Avenue East to Provonst Drive in North York? I have already lookep it up on Google maps. There seems to be a good walking distance from the nearest Bus Stop to IKEA in North York but we don't mind the walk. As long as we can go to Provonst from Eglinton via public transport, it should be ok (I guess). Any help/input from you guys is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

10 Answers Aug 3, 2013 at 9:38 AM
    • iam1wthee's Profile Photo

toronto to niagara falls

by iam1wthee Online Now Jul 31, 2013 at 2:57 AM

Looking for a way to go from toronto to niagara falls. One company charges $151 and makes stops to places I do not want to go. Plus it leaves before they turn on the light show. What tour companies do you know of that is cheaper? Or is it best that I take the train or bus over there? If the latter, is the train or bus stations in both Toronto and Niagara safe or ratchet?

6 Answers Aug 1, 2013 at 3:06 AM
    • iam1wthee's Profile Photo

What is the cheapest way to make phone calls in Toronto Ca

by iam1wthee Online Now Jul 28, 2013 at 10:57 PM

I have an unlocked phone and I refuse to sign a contract. I will be in Canada for a week and not staying with family this time, so I need a cost effective way to use my cell phone. Please let me know what provider you use and or phone card you use. I plan on calling only Ajax and NYC phone numbers.

4 Answers Dec 26, 2013 at 11:19 AM
    • Commute from YTZ

by sm2707 Online Now Jul 18, 2013 at 12:39 PM

I am landing into YTZ airport and I am trying to find out most economical way to get to Niagara falls...We are two adults and a 2 years old. Please advise?

8 Answers Jul 21, 2013 at 7:56 PM
    • madfortravelling's Profile Photo

Toronto map

by madfortravelling Online Now Jul 17, 2013 at 2:49 AM

Hey, I am planning a trip to Toronto next month. Can somebody help me in getting a detailed map of Toronto?

2 Answers Jul 17, 2013 at 6:58 AM
    • limledi's Profile Photo

US & Canada East Coast Tour From Toronto

by limledi Online Now Jul 16, 2013 at 1:53 AM

Hi. Am looking for 2 weeks budget bus tour of US & Canada East Coast departing from & going back to Toronto. Most of the tours I found are rush with lesser days. I want it not too rush. US includes Boston,Washington DC, Philadelphia & New York City. Canada includes Ottawa, Montreal, Quebec, Niagara Falls & Toronto. Hope someone can recommend. I've already looked into Comfort Tour & Take Tours. Tours4fun has 14 days but departs from New York. Thanks.

3 Answers Jul 20, 2013 at 1:35 AM
    • miki64's Profile Photo

Hamilton falls

by miki64 Online Now Jul 15, 2013 at 8:55 AM

Hello I'm planning my travel to Canada and I saw that around the Hamilton city there are beautiful waterfalls. I'm going to reach the city by public transport, but my question is. How to visit the waterfalls? renting a car to Hamilton? It's possible to see some falls hiking or the distance are to much. Thanks for your help

5 Answers Jul 24, 2013 at 6:27 PM
    • Planning a daytrip with group of friends

by gymbummers Online Now Jun 30, 2013 at 5:30 PM

I'm looking to plan a bus trip with 25+ friends (30+ Moms) within 1.5 hours of Toronto. I'm looking for some unique stops along the way including an icebreaker stop (something fun), an activity, shopping, tour and food!! Aiming towards mid September. Any suggestions? Hoping to spend $50.

8 Answers Jul 1, 2013 at 5:47 PM
    • bar and club recommendations in York area of Toronto

by moonmorals Online Now Jun 17, 2013 at 9:39 AM

Would be grateful for any good bar/club recommendations for the York area of Toronto. I'm Working at the rexall centre in August and will be finishing pretty late so looking for places to grab a drink on the way back to the hotel.
      Thanks

3 Answers Jun 17, 2013 at 10:10 PM
    • triniyve's Profile Photo

Hotels

by triniyve Online Now May 28, 2013 at 9:37 AM

What would you recommend in hotels as close as possible to an address of 42 Lakeview Avenue, Toronto?

1 Answer Jun 1, 2013 at 2:49 PM
    • GentleSpirit's Profile Photo

Departing Toronto Airport

by GentleSpirit Online Now May 22, 2013 at 5:06 PM

airline gives about 2.5 hours transfer time in Toronto, this would be on a flight destined for IAD. I would have to clear Canadian customs and American customs and go to a different terminal? is that enough time?

Has anyone noticed if the lines at TSA are much longer than before?

17 Answers Apr 5, 2014 at 3:01 AM