Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• 30 Hours Stop-over - What to do?

Paris Sep 27, 2015 at 7:07 AM

I will have a 30 hour stop-over in Paris in my way to Africa. Will be staying at an airport hotel. ANy recomendations on how to spend that time?

• lancer52's Profile Photo

Eiffel tower

Paris Sep 21, 2015 at 5:30 AM

What is the fastest way to get from glare du nord to the Eiffel Tower? I arrive T the station at 11 35am and have a booking to go up 12 35pm.

• MightyMo41's Profile Photo

Best euro train

Paris Sep 25, 2015 at 2:01 AM

Hi VT members

I would like to know the most comfortable, clean train I can use to go from Paris to Amsterdam.

• Best hotel

Paris Oct 4, 2015 at 10:47 AM

Hi everyone can you recommend us the good hotel to stay. We are 4 people and and staying for 4 days in Paris. We are planning to go in Disney land on the second day. Please Help us to find hotel near train station so its easy for us to go and visit beautiful places in Paris.

Big thanks!

• jurkka's Profile Photo

I am thinking 1st time visit to Paris, Bagneux area

Paris Sep 24, 2015 at 4:15 AM

What interesting (historical, restaurants, whatever?) is close by this area (near bagneux cemetary). Around end of March-April. Merci beaucoup!

• charlesracine's Profile Photo

From CDG to Saint-Michel Notre-Dame taking the Taxi or the RER train & questions.

Paris Sep 16, 2015 at 10:42 AM

There will be 4 of us arriving at CDG airport and traveling to a hotel near the Metro, Saint-Michel. Using a taxi as compared to the RER train, what would you recommend? Comparing convenience, cost, time and anything else? Also, when I look at a map it seems that the Saint-Michel Notre-Dame RER station is a different than the Metro Saint-Michel which is walking distance from our hotel. According to the map the RER station is a bit longer walk or are the really the same underground? We would be arriving mid day. Thank you.

• jojes's Profile Photo

transfer time needed

Paris Sep 28, 2015 at 3:12 PM

Hi all

We're looking into flying to South Africa.
      We have found a very favorable price flying from Düsseldorf to Paris CDG.
      The transfer time is 1h35 minutes.
      Do you think this will be enough to go through the necessary checks and still be on time for our connection to Johannesburg?
      Since the tickets has departure Dssd and destination Jnb and this transfer time is what KLM calculates, I guess this should be enough?
      Never been to CDG yet, so I don't have a clue how chaotic or organised things are around there ...

Thanks for your input!

• ilanarita's Profile Photo

Taxi from airport

Paris Oct 5, 2015 at 11:30 AM

Will arrive at CDG airport and travel into central paris. Is it best to pre book and pay or join the line at a taxi rank. Any suggestions for a reliable service?

• Paris Visite vs. 10 t+ Ticket Carnet

Paris Oct 4, 2015 at 11:18 PM

I will be visiting Paris next year for 3 days and will be staying at Nanterre (near the RER station Nanterre Prefecture-Zone 3). I will be making around 10-12 trips during my stay in and around centre of Paris and will also be going to Disneyland and Bateaux Parisiens river cruise (4 Euro discount with Paris Visite card). Please let me know if the Paris Visite card for 3 days, Zone 1-3 (for 26 Euros per person), will be cost effective or not. Or should I go for carnet of 10 t+ tickets for 14 Euros.? I will have to commute through RER A for most trips to Paris centre, & I believe the t+ tickets are valid only for RER on Zone 1 and not on Zone 3.

Awaiting reply on priority.

• MardinaN's Profile Photo

Trip to Paris December

Paris Oct 3, 2015 at 5:51 AM

Planning to visit Paris for the 1st time as from 2nd week of December..any advice for the type of clothes and weather?
      Thank you

• Charles de Gaulle services?

Paris Sep 18, 2015 at 12:35 PM

I read that there are no restrooms once you go through security at the airport. Is this true? We will be flying from C D G to Venice with easyjet.

• decouverte navigo

Paris Sep 30, 2015 at 5:17 PM

We will be travelling from Amsterdam and arriving at Gare du Nord at 16:30 on a Monday. Will it be possible to purchase decouverte navigo at that time?