Topolobampo

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Topolobampo hotels

by LesFawcett Online Now Feb 11, 2014 at 8:35 PM

I have to go to Topo tomorrow because the ferry from La Paz is not running to Mazatlan. There seem to be no hostels in Topo, only hotels that are more expensive than I usually pay. Any ideas? I also need to know where to get a bus from Topo to Mazatlan. Websites say it's a 25 minute drive from Topo to the bus station and since I'll be on foot I need a local bus to the coach station. I'll arrive at Topo about 22.30, a bit late for searching for hotels and buses. One website claims it's 15 miles from Topo to Mazatlan while my map shows them about 200 miles apart.

• How dangerous is Topolobampo?

by mime1003 Online Now Jul 19, 2013 at 4:29 AM

Should I be worried? Will I get killed?

3 Answers Jul 19, 2013 at 10:19 AM
    • What to do in one day in Topolobampo

by tannermanor Online Now Aug 12, 2008 at 9:10 PM

Since the train is out for a one day (6am - 11pm) cruise ship stop in historic Topolobampo any other suggestions? We are a couple 54 and 65 years old pretty fit who would like to see a bit of the area.
      Thanks!

• Phoenix to Topolobampo

by casacabo Online Now Aug 2, 2008 at 1:45 PM

How far/long of a drive from Phoenix, Arizona to Topolobampo, and when does the ferry leave to La Paz(on the Baja)? Recommended hotels to stay in on the way if necessary? How long is the ferry ride to La Paz? Cost for a caron the ferry? Possible to rent a berthon the ferry? Thanks.

• tom37joan's Profile Photo

Copper Canyon

by tom37joan Online Now May 8, 2008 at 9:10 PM

From a cruise ship that docks at Topolobampo for 1 day, is there a way to see some of Copper Canyon and get back to the ship?

2 Answers May 12, 2008 at 1:49 PM