change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Flatmate in Seoul

Seoul Feb 20, 2015 at 1:41 AM

Hi
      What is the best place to look for an English-speaking flatmate/roommate in Seoul except craigslist?
      Your answers are appreciated
      Thank you

more
    • Best hiking for Spring in South Korea

South Korea Feb 19, 2015 at 3:19 PM

I will be going to South Korea in May for 10 days and I have been trying to figure out which mountain I want to hike.
      What are the most beautiful hikes in South Korea?
      Which ones are the closest to Seoul, and if they are not around Seoul how long will a round trip take (bus or train)?
      I would also prefer hikes that would not take more than 4 hours (round trip), and hikes that the first time hiker will be able to deal with.

more
    • Friese's Profile Photo

Car Rental on the Jeju - could you help me, please? :)

Jeju (city) Feb 10, 2015 at 4:51 PM

My husnad and I going to Jeju on April 2015.
      We are looking for a CAR RENTAL and found place where we should pay 50.000 krw / per day - maybe do you know something cheaper?

I will be grateful for any information, because we hear that comunication at Jeju it not so good as a travel by car.

Kind regards,
      Ali :)

more
    • motorcycle on rent

Seoul Feb 26, 2015 at 2:33 AM

Can i get a motorcycle on rent basis in seoul for 3-4 months. I am staying in korea for 4 months only.

Thanks in advance.

more
    • Asian Champions League soccer tickets in Korea

South Korea Feb 23, 2015 at 3:23 PM

Hi there,
      I'm considering travelling to Korea for 2 weeks in April, one of the excuses to travel to Korea is to watch my football/soccer team (The Brisbane Roar) play against the Suwon Bluewings. Does anybody have any tips on how I could go about getting tickets to this match on the 8th of April? (I'm having no luck finding anything online)

2nd question, is it practical to stay in a hotel in Seoul and travel to Suwon for the game and return to Seoul that night?

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)
      Thank you

more
    • Incheon port to Seoul

Incheon Feb 16, 2015 at 3:05 PM

Any advice on private tours for the day.
      Arriving at Incheon on cruise ship for the day
      Is it worth going to Seoul for the day?

more