Knokke-Heist Jan 8, 2015 at 2:15 PM

How is the bus service in Knokke-Heist?
      jbjcarter

more
    • Shalini25's Profile Photo

economical hotel near brussels midi

Brussels Dec 29, 2014 at 3:00 PM

hi,
      I am visiting Belgium in feb, can anyone suggest me good economical hotel near brussels midi?

more
    • Typical handbag in Brugge

Brugge Jan 19, 2015 at 1:48 PM

Where can I buy a typical handbag with tapestries online? I have seen one shop in the touristic zone with a very good price in my last travel there but shop was closed, I wanted to buy one of them online.
      Thanks in advance.

more
    • Nearest accommodation to the Seafood Expo Global 2015

Brussels Jan 8, 2015 at 1:08 AM

Hi everyone,
      I'm visiting Brussels in April 2015, but I don't know anything about Brussels area. Can anyone kindly suggest me the nearest economical hotels/hostels from the fair's place? And how can I get to there from the Airport (and of course the way back to the Airport again)?

Thanks a lot for helping me

more
    • Shalini25's Profile Photo

What to see in Ghent?

Gent Dec 31, 2014 at 7:36 AM

Can anyone please help me in suggesting what to see in Ghent and BRuge. I am visiting for the first time with my family.

more
    • Mardai24's Profile Photo

Airport transport to city Brussels City Centre

Brussels 22 hours ago

Next week we are arriving into Brussels BRU c. 20:15 for a weekend away. I've read that taxi transfers are expensive. I've looked at trains and the nearest station to our hotel is c. 15 minutes walk - Brussels Central station. We don't want to be wandering in the dark around the city when we don't know. We're staying c. 3 minutes walk from metro station "Anneessens". So, my questions (eventually!) are:
      1) is it possible to take a metro from Central Station to Annessens.
      2} Is it possible to catch a train or metro from the airport direct to Annessens and
      3) is there a bus link that might take us close to Rue du Midi • B-1000 Brussels?
      Much obliged,
      Mardai24

more