Tomskaya Oblast'

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Local people...

Rostov-na-Donu Jan 15, 2015 at 2:29 PM

How is Rostov-na-Donu' s local people? Friendly? Helpful? etc?

more
    • Active tourist things to do

Saint Petersburg Jan 13, 2015 at 3:53 PM

Hello,

When i visit Russia in februari i wish to drive a snowmobile (not a tour) and go to a shooting range, I would also like to to do some other exciting stuff i have read about but cant find any website/company of.

Anyone have any good website for the more active/adventerous things to do? (yes we will visit all the tourist things like hermitage etc. and have already checked tripadvisor etc)

I will be with a female Russian friend.

Thanks in advance!

more
    • petia_a_z's Profile Photo

Rio Carnaval - buying tickets to the parade!

Russia Jan 4, 2015 at 1:04 AM

Hi, pls recommend me a site for buying tickets to the parade in Río. I am a little bit confused from all these sites and their different prices and a little bit scary from fraud sites.

thanks

more
    • danicam's Profile Photo

Anyone up for meeting at any point on Russian Railway?

Russia Jan 23, 2015 at 6:04 AM

I'm taking the train from Vladivostok to St Petersburg, making stops along the way, of course. I plan to stay in Vladivostok 3-4 days, then train to Khabarovsk, stay 2 days, after along the BAM, Severobaikalsk, stay 3 days, and I'm not sure about the rest of the journey.None of my trip is set. The only thing for sure is that I will be in Vladivostok Feb 5. If anyone wants to join me at any point, be in touch. I am interested in nature, adventure off the beaten path..I want to go ice fishing and exploring.

more
    • philosykos's Profile Photo

Cost of the high speed train St.Petersburg to Moscow..round trip?

Saint Petersburg Jan 2, 2015 at 6:24 PM

What is the cost of a round trip ticket with the new HIGH SPEED train(one that takes 3 1/2 hours?) to Moscow and back?? Economy seating.Many thanks!I ask as I was told the online sites in English..charge more than if you buy at train station in St.Petersburg.Many thxs!

more
    • Visas for Russia

Moscow Dec 25, 2014 at 12:25 PM

Has anyone applied for a visa since the new rule regarding fingerprints being taken and having to go to the visa application centre, how does it work?

more

Popular Tomskaya Oblast' Travel Answer Locations

• Helena1962's Profile Photo

From Tayga or Krasnoyarsk to Tomsk

Tomsk Jan 9, 2014 at 5:40 PM

Hi fellow travellers,

I will be travelling on the Transiberian Railway from Irkutsk to Moscow.
      I want to visit Tomsk.
      My question is, how do I get to Tomsk from there?
      I thank you very much for your answers!

All the best,
      Helena

4 Answers Jan 15, 2014 at 5:26 PM
    • Scheduled Flights

Tomskaya Oblast' Nov 29, 2013 at 11:51 AM

What are the different Flights scheduled and cost from Tomskaya Oblast, Russia to Bradley International Airport (BDL) USA?

6 Answers Nov 30, 2013 at 11:13 AM
    • SallyM's Profile Photo

Anyone else in Tomsk 6-8 July?

Tomsk Jun 26, 2010 at 9:12 AM

I and my other half (CardinalBorusa on VT, but he doesn't come here often) will be in Tomsk at the beginning of July. Any VTers around then who might like to meet up for coffee?

1 Answer Jun 26, 2010 at 9:13 AM
    • Sweden

Tomsk Apr 10, 2008 at 6:39 AM

Hi there how to travel cheap from sweden to tomsk and then from tomsk to sweden
      and where to live aswell whant to se the town //Regard Janne

2 Answers Jun 20, 2008 at 6:20 AM
    • Amy26's Profile Photo

canada to Tomsk

Tomsk Jul 17, 2007 at 3:56 PM

Where would be the best airport to fly into from Canada if Im travelling to Tomsk? I cant fly from Canada to Tomsk, would Moscow be the best airport then from there to Tomsk, please help thanks.

5 Answers Jul 19, 2007 at 8:16 AM
    • hotel recommendation

Tomsk Jan 23, 2004 at 9:51 PM

We are looking for a hotel that offers internet access and fitness facilities. Does anybody have any suggestions?

1 Answer Mar 28, 2004 at 7:26 AM