Toluca

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Toluca as a base.

by headless Online Now Sep 1, 2013 at 8:22 PM

Is Toluca a reasonable base from which to site see in Mexico City - especially the area around the museum of Anthropology?

3 Answers Apr 11, 2014 at 7:42 PM
    • Safety?

by Tristansmoma11 Online Now Mar 24, 2013 at 12:52 PM

I'm planning on a trip to Toluca Mx. After all of the outrage about cartels be headings etc my mom is absolutely terrified and against me going. I'm a 21 year old american blonde hair blue eyed female. I am going to be staying with my fiance and his family. What should I know about safety and how much should I worry. Planning on going late June for 2 - 2 1/2 weeks.

1 Answer Mar 24, 2013 at 11:04 PM
    • Shaddow's Profile Photo

GETTING TO DOWNTOWN MEXICO

by Shaddow Online Now Dec 1, 2007 at 11:06 AM

what is the best way to get to Downtown Mexico ariving on VOLARIS Air?

7 Answers Feb 24, 2008 at 6:14 AM
    • Toluca?

by tlbrink Online Now May 3, 2004 at 6:04 PM

If you are interested in visiting or living in Toluca, contact me. I have had a house there since 1987 and divide my time between Toluca and Acapulco. Visit any day except Friday when the streets are clogged with a big flea market (nothing worth seeing there). However, the city's downtown, churches, museums are great. This is a city of sports, universities, culture, hospitals, government buildings, and factories, and factories, and factories. Come expecting COLD weather and no night life. brink@mexico.com

1 Answer Jan 12, 2007 at 4:13 PM