change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Maurizioago's Profile Photo

Day trips.

Koper Mar 17, 2014 at 2:29 PM

Could you suggest some day trips from Koper by public trasnportation? I have already been to Piran.

more
    • rbdoshi's Profile Photo

Ljubljana - Zagreb return fare

Slovenia Apr 14, 2014 at 4:22 AM

Dear all,
      Needed a small clarification.

As per Slovenian train website, one way fare from Ljubljana to Zagreb is 16.4 euros whereas return fare is 26.2 euros.

I wanted to know validity of the return ticket. As in does it have to be a same day return or can I return after say 3 day stay at Zagreb and still avail the return fare discount?

Please help me with this.

Thanks!

more
    • Pletna Boats

Bled Mar 27, 2014 at 5:15 PM

Is it difficult getting in and out of the pletna boats? It looks like a pretty high step.

more
    • mercedes50's Profile Photo

Walking to Koper from Ship

Koper Apr 11, 2014 at 12:00 PM

Hi I'm going to Koper on a cruise i was wondering if i can walk to the old town from the port?

more
    • Train or Bus ?

Maribor Mar 18, 2014 at 5:30 PM

Which is the best way to travel for seniors to travel (with a large suitcase each) ,from Maribor to Vienna.
      Appreciate your help.

Kind Regards
      Bev.

more
    • Hiking in June

Triglav Nacionalni Park Mar 30, 2014 at 8:57 AM

Hi, I'm considering a hike in mid June which includes crossing the higher part of the park, from Dom na Komni via Triglavskih Jezerih to Trenta. Is that feasible considering snow conditions? I do have winter hiking experience but I don't plan to carry full winter gear - will have some traction ("microspikes") and poles, as well as good 3-season waterproof boots etc.

Thanks!

more
    • Help with travel

Slovenia Apr 5, 2014 at 3:46 PM

How do I get from Ljubljana - Slovenia to Hermagor-Austria please any help would be brilliant, thank you .....

more
    • Drugness's Profile Photo

Budget accomodation, pensions, B&B, guesthouse in Tolmin?

by Drugness Online Now Apr 3, 2010 at 4:04 AM

Hello all
      The Hotel Krn seems the main port of call in Tolmin. No accomodation available for the night i'm planning to stay though. It's only for 1 night too. Is this an issue with a lot of these places? Ie. Is there a 'minimum of 2 nights' rule in a lot of them?
      If anyone can recommend a place in Tolmin i'd love to hear it. I found a couple of places online, for example Pension Rutar (no availability for the date) and Tolmin Blue House. I sent Blue House an email, not quite sure where they are though. Out of town i think
      Help!
      DG

• Drugness's Profile Photo

Tolmin to Javorca church?

by Drugness Online Now Apr 1, 2010 at 12:03 PM

Hello all
      I understand that the memorial church at Javorca is about 12km from the town of Tolmin. What's the best way to get to the church? Is it possible with bicycle?
      I won't have a car but i guess that doesn't matter as it's up a mountain trail isn't it?
      Perhaps going by foot is the best way.
      Also, the best route from Tomlin to Javorca isn't very clear to me. Perhaps the knowledgeable people of this forum will be able to clarify for me :) Is it signposted within Tomlin? I only know it's northwest of the town.
      Many thanks to you all!
      DG

1 Answer Apr 1, 2010 at 5:12 PM