Toledo

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Late night eating places

Torremolinos Yesterday

Arrive 23.30 approx does anyone know of any decent eating places open during week

more
    • Internet access

Malgrat de Mar May 1, 2015 at 6:51 AM

How is the internet access in the area?

more
    • Palma Nightlife

Palma de Mallorca 19 hours ago

Hi. Im going to palma end of May and wondered if there was much nightlife..Im staying in Old town palma and wondered if that is far from the Clubs/bars and restaurants ? Thanks

more
    • Calella nighlife

Calella de Mar Yesterday

group of 4 girls going to Calella for 5 days, where's good to party? :D

more
    • Where to go in the stadium?

Barcelona May 1, 2015 at 4:40 AM

Hello to all fans,

I'm a Belgian student and I'm 21 years old. I'm very interested in football. Every week, I go to the stadium of my favourite team in Belgium. However, the Belgian championship hasn't the same level that the Spanish league. I often watch FC Barcelona on T.V. I would like to visit the stadium and watch a match. I'll seize the opportunity that I come soon in order to do it. Can you recommend to me the best tribune to attend the match?

Thank you for your answer!

more
    • Accomodation for Erasmus exchange

Sevilla May 1, 2015 at 2:51 AM

Hi,

I'm a Belgian student and I'm 21 years old. In June, I'll receive my bachelor's degree of the Catholic University of Louvain la Neuve. After that, I'll do a master in human resources management. During this master, I've the opportunity to do an Erasmus exchange. I'm very interested in doing it in Sevilla in order to discover this culture, citizens, architecture, etc.
      It's why I’d like to ask if someone can help me in order to find an accommodation. I'll spend 6 months in Sevilla between January and June in 2016.

Thank you in advance for your answer

more
    • Kathie_R's Profile Photo

Tenerife diving

Spain Apr 30, 2015 at 1:14 AM

Hello! I`m going to Tenerife this fall with my family. Who had been diving there? What dive center do you recommend? I`m looking for fun, friendly and professional instructors.
      Thanks

more
    • car parking

Pineda Apr 29, 2015 at 1:10 PM

we are stopping in pineda de mar in july and the hotel we are staying in has limited parking but won't let us book a space so was wondering if there is public parking in the area

more
    • Good for hen parties in February?

Marbella Apr 27, 2015 at 12:52 PM

Are there many clubs open in February? Ives read that many clubs close and don't reopen until May? I know it's the quiet season but will there still be a bit of an atmosphere around the place? Any recommendations for hen parties welcome.

more
    • Tonga towers

Ca'n Picafort Apr 26, 2015 at 12:32 PM

how far is the beach please.

more
    • spanish grand prix

Santa Susana Apr 24, 2015 at 7:21 AM

Hi i will be in santa susanna the week of the grand prix and would like to go to the track on the Friday practice day is there any organised coaches to get there cheers

more
    • Maroon 5 concert on 14th June

Barcelona Apr 23, 2015 at 1:45 PM

Am thinking of attending the Maroon 5 concert with my wife and 14-yr old son. Can someone recommend a credible site for buying tickets? Is Viagogo a reliable website for such tickets?

more
    • How to get to marina club resort from Malaga air port

Fuengirola Apr 16, 2015 at 2:22 PM

How toget to marina club resort Tyron Malaga air port

more
    • Weather and how busy?

Lloret de Mar Apr 16, 2015 at 6:00 AM

Can you tell me how busy and what the temperature will be late April? What should I expect at this time of year?

more
    • Barcelona Airport to Barcelona Sants station

Figueres Apr 15, 2015 at 12:14 PM

How do I get from Barcelona Airport to the train station Barcelona Sants

more
    • Restaurants open on Sunday night

Granada Apr 13, 2015 at 11:34 AM

Does anyone have any recommendations for a slightly upscale restaurant open on a Sunday night? It is my 60th birthday and I see so many are closed. Thanks!

more
    • bus routes

Pilar de la Horadada Apr 10, 2015 at 2:42 AM

is there a bus that goes from Pilar de la Horadada, Spain to Benidorm ?

more
    • Is it easy getting into clubs/beach parties if Im underage?

Marbella Apr 30, 2015 at 4:41 PM

Im 16 years old and heading to Puerto Banus this summer, was just wondering if getting into clubs/parties would be easy without an ID, and if a fake ID would be useful? Also, if it helps, Ive got my 20 year old brother with me and friends too. Thanks!

more
    • Kathie_R's Profile Photo

Car rental Tenerife

Spain Apr 30, 2015 at 1:17 AM

Hi! I`m going for diving vacation to Tenerife. We were thinking about car rental. Is it posiible there? What company would you recommend? Is there car rental company near the airport?

more
    • Café/Food?

Jerez de la Frontera Apr 26, 2015 at 11:45 AM

Is there a café or somewhere to get some food within the grounds of the Alta Escuela?
      Just a place to get a sandwich or something small.
      Thank you!

more
    • Hotel in Seville & Valencia

Spain Apr 23, 2015 at 1:26 PM

Hi. Will be in Seville & Valencia for a couple of day in early June, with my wife and 14-yr old son. Would love to stay at the city centre/central location and use public transport for going around the city on our own - basically visiting a few landmarks and really soaking in the city. We are currently considering the following:
      1] SEVILLE: Novotel Sevilla Marques del Nervion
      2] VALENCIA: Holiday Inn, Valencia
      Are these choices fine or are there other hotels in the same category that we should look at.
      Thanks
      Uttio

more
    • fern714's Profile Photo

Traveling alone

Ibiza Apr 22, 2015 at 9:55 PM

I'm from California, going on a Europe trip with a friend and will be ending my trip in Ibiza June 21-24. Unfortunately my friend isn't able to go, so i'm going solo. If anyone is going then or have some awesome tips please comment!!

more
    • How busy and whatis the temperature ?

Lloret de Mar Apr 16, 2015 at 6:03 AM

Can you tell me how busy it will be and what type of temperature can I expect?

more
    • Fuengirola bus Station to Marbella bus station frequency and cost per person Please?

Fuengirola Apr 13, 2015 at 8:12 AM

Fuengirola bus Station to Marbella bus station frequency and cost per person Please?

more
    • Nightlife in Madrid

Madrid Apr 12, 2015 at 6:38 AM

Ill be off to Madrid at the end of June with a friend. First and foremost, we want to party hard and enjoy ourselves. I've got a list of good bars/clubs, but please feel free to drop a suggestion. We want to stay away from tourist bars as we want to meet Spanish guys. Any suggestions on good bars with primarily locals?

Where I live, night life doesnt really start until 10/11 PM. Is it normal over there to visit bars early in the evening, at around 9PM?

more
    • agathi's Profile Photo

Toledo escalator

by agathi Online Now Sep 6, 2014 at 9:03 AM

Hallo my friends. Can you tell me if the escalator of Toledo city goes up and down or only up? Thank you very much.

3 Answers Sep 6, 2014 at 1:39 PM
    • agathi's Profile Photo

Tavera Hospital opening hours

by agathi Online Now Sep 4, 2014 at 8:21 AM

Dear friends. I am trying all day today to figure out what is going on with the Tavera hospital opening hours and the way one can visit the museum of the hospital.
      Before this year's anniversary of El Greco it was open 10 a 14:30, y de 15 a 18:30 and you could visit the museum only with guided tours at 10:15 - 11:00 - 11.45 - 12:30 - 13:30 - 15.15 - 16:00 - 16:45 - 17:30.
      Now they told me that it is open 10.00-20.00 but only for the exhibition (what exhibition? there is no exhibition now at the hospital) and that one can visit the museum only by quided tours at the times I mentioned before. But this way there is a blank between 18.15 that the last tour finishes and 20.00 that they say the museum closes.Their english is not so good and I can't understand what they want to say, whereas I don't speak spanish and thus we can't understand each other.
      In addition, the "El Greco 2014" foundation, informed me that the hospital will be open from 10.00-20.00 and no guided tours will be necessary for the museum.
      Could you pls help me with this mess? Thank you very much.

9 Answers Sep 9, 2014 at 2:33 AM
    • Name and E-mail address of Jeweler at Calle Reyes Catolicos 2D 45002 in Toledo

by Jackal1110 Online Now Aug 18, 2014 at 7:50 AM

Senor, Senora, or Senorita,

We are looking for the name and E-mail address of a jeweler at the approximate address listed above to order a full size sword (if he has one) made like Jeanne d'Arc. We purchased a Templar sword from him in 2012 when we were there. We were unable to contact Hotel Pintor El Greco (where we always stay when we are in Toldeo) as nothing ever goes through their website. Any help would be appreciated. Gracias! My e-mail address is Jackal1110@aol.com

1 Answer Aug 19, 2014 at 5:48 AM
    • agathi's Profile Photo

Tavera Hospital opening hours

by agathi Online Now Aug 11, 2014 at 9:45 AM

Pls my friends can you help me. I've read in the "Foundacion El Greco 2014" site, at the section "Programma-Espacios Greco" that the Hospital Tavera is going to be open all days from 10.00-20.00. Whereas all the other relevant sites give the ordinary so far opening times of the hospital from 10.00-13.30 & 15.00-17.30. The hospital doesn't have an e-mail address so I can't ask them. If you can find any clue pls contact me. Thanks a lot.

1 Answer Sep 4, 2014 at 7:00 AM
    • agathi's Profile Photo

Hotel Parador de Toledo

by agathi Online Now Aug 10, 2014 at 4:23 PM

Hallo again my friends. In order to have the "El Greco" view of Toledo I'm thinking of going up to the Parador de Toledo hotel on the hill. Do you know if one can just go and take photos from the balcony? Well, that seems hard to believe. So maybe we can sit outside and order sth. to eat. How about that? Is it possible? And how can we get to know the hours that dinner or a beer is served? Can we just appear at any time and ask for a tapa? Do you have any idea of the prices? Any hint would be mostly appreciated.

1 Answer Jan 12, 2015 at 12:24 AM
    • agathi's Profile Photo

Good hotel???

by agathi Online Now May 23, 2014 at 4:17 AM

Hallo, again my friends. Although I haven't statred working our plan yet, I'm just booking our hotels. We will be in Toledo for one night and we would like some suggestion of a hotel at the price of around 60-70 euros/night. If you have any idea of sth. that combines this rate with a tradional medieval old atmosphere it would be great. Thank you very much.

4 Answers May 23, 2014 at 10:58 AM
    • Barajas to Toledo

by Ianwhite Online Now May 7, 2014 at 6:41 AM

HI 4 of us are having a few days in Toledo.. How much would a taxi be from Barajas to Toledo and how long would it take. We are only taking cabin luggage and though the taxi may be quicker than messing with going to Atocha and getting the train.

Regards Ian

4 Answers Oct 28, 2014 at 1:39 PM
    • hi can u help me travel in places near toledo spain

by geenasadlerb Online Now Mar 30, 2014 at 5:40 AM

what is the best way to travel from toledo to andalusia and how lon does it take

2 Answers Mar 30, 2014 at 1:06 PM
    • agathi's Profile Photo

tour to La mancha from Toledo

by agathi Online Now Mar 19, 2014 at 12:35 AM

Actually we wish to make the tour Toledo-Consuegra-Puerto Lapice-Campo de Criptana-El Toboso-Toledo. The local transport is inadequate. Do you think that a taxi would cost a lot? But on the other hand we must rent the taxi for a day since we would certainly want to stop and look around in these places. Do you have any idea how can one do this spesific route? I have checked all the tours that are advertised from Toledo to La mancha but nth actually fits.
      I have also found a company named Avec of Luxury where you can rent a car with a driver. But their site is only in spanish. Do you thing it is ok?

28 Answers Jul 4, 2014 at 4:56 AM
    • Can I buy an SD memory card for my camera in Toledo?

by AnnaKerby Online Now Feb 21, 2014 at 5:07 PM

Hi,

I'm coming to Toledo and need to buy a memory card for my camera. Is there a place there where I can get one?

Thanks!

3 Answers Feb 22, 2014 at 12:57 PM
    • shunra's Profile Photo

a scenic drive from toledo southwards

by shunra Online Now Feb 11, 2014 at 5:45 AM

Hello everybody,
      could somebody recommend the most beautiful itinerary from Toledo southwards, to Andalusia?

Thanks in advance!

5 Answers Feb 13, 2014 at 11:28 AM
    • Travel Toledo-Granada Easter Monday

by Johnmerton Online Now Feb 1, 2014 at 4:17 PM

We want to travel from Toledo to Granada, preferably by train, on Easter Monday 21 April. I can't find any listings on the internet for trains (Toledo/Madrid and then Madrid/Granada) which would enable it that day. Does everything close down that day? Would a bus get us to Madrid in time for a train connection (I'm having trouble finding buses that day too)?

Is there a Tourism Office in Toledo that we could check with?

Thanks

John

6 Answers Feb 3, 2014 at 12:31 PM
    • monday tours

by samrabin18 Online Now Jan 16, 2014 at 2:12 AM

what is closed in madrid on mondays?

4 Answers Jan 17, 2014 at 6:47 AM
    • ABQ_Hugh's Profile Photo

Train: Toledo>Atocha>Madrid Airport ?

by ABQ_Hugh Online Now Jan 13, 2014 at 1:32 PM

Hi, I have friends visiting Madrid for several days before flying out of Madrid Barajas airport.

Because their flight isn't until 1130am, I was going to suggest that rather than visit Toledo on a daytrip, they should spend their last night there then go to the airport the next morning. The Toledo city buses from Pl. Zodocover start running early enough to catch an early AVANT train to Atocha, then take the frequent C1 Cercanias train to the airport.

Only thing I don't know is how is the transfer between AVANT train and the Cercanias? I figure the platforms are probably close to each other but I thought I would ask. Thanks in advance for your help!

2 Answers Jan 14, 2014 at 4:16 PM
    • shunra's Profile Photo

an hotel in Toledo

by shunra Online Now Oct 8, 2013 at 12:49 PM

Hello everybody,
      I am looking for a not-too-expensive hotel in the the historical center of Toledo.
      The hotel must be easily accessible by car and have a parking lot or a garage.
      (I hope I am not asking for too much).
      Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

6 Answers Oct 9, 2013 at 7:30 AM
    • bus from Toledo to Seville in Spain

by effat1941 Online Now Jun 28, 2013 at 9:48 AM

Is there a bus service from Toledo to Spain? Is an express bus? How long does it take to make this trip? Thanks. Mike

2 Answers Jun 28, 2013 at 10:08 AM
    • Overall view of city of Toledo

by Dcar1030 Online Now Apr 20, 2013 at 3:29 PM

What is the best way (without a car) to get to the point where one can see the overall view of the city with the turn of the river in the foreground?

2 Answers Apr 21, 2013 at 1:10 PM
    • Time in Toldeo

by MarinLiving Online Now Jan 4, 2013 at 11:41 AM

As part of a three week vacation in Spain and France how much time would you allocate to Toledo? Can it be seen easily in one day coming form Madrid?

10 Answers Feb 28, 2013 at 12:26 PM
    • Toldeo Arrival

by MarinLiving Online Now Jan 4, 2013 at 11:40 AM

Is it walkable from the Toledo train station to downtown Toldeo? Or should I take the bus from the station into downtown Toledo?

8 Answers Feb 24, 2013 at 1:23 PM
    • tracyskf's Profile Photo

Toledo from Madrid by bus or train?

by tracyskf Online Now Jul 14, 2012 at 12:26 AM

Hi, I am planning a day trip from Madrid to Toledo and have some questions:

- I am staying near Atocha, is it better to take the bus or train (Renfe) to Toledo? What are the pros and cons? Have posted this on the Madrid forum and I have helpful links on Renfe information already. I saw on travel guides that the best view is to look at the Alcazar from afar. Is this view possible if arrive on bus or train?

- I have only 5 hours due to my timing of arrival and departure into Madrid, either on Friday 12-ish to 5-ish or Saturday 10-ish to 3-ish. Which is the recommended day or is there no difference?

- Within the 5 hours, I aim to visit the Alcazar and just snap photos of scenic views around. Can you let me know if there is any absolutely must visit attraction after the Alcazar? I know there is a lot, but as I have only 5 hours, what is highly recommended? My interests is more on snapping photos and see historical / cultural places, not so much on food and shopping. =)

Thanks!

11 Answers Jul 14, 2012 at 7:14 AM
    • help for daughter

by sherryt1947 Online Now Jul 5, 2012 at 10:33 AM

my daughter is in Toledo, Spain with a group from Toledo, Ohio.
      she has gluten disease and is becoming very ill and needs to get back to the USA.
      she doesn't know how to make plans to do it--she is scheduled to be there for 2 more weeks but cannot stay that long.
      the language, of course, is a big problem.
      she would need to take a bus from Toledo to Madrid to the airport and she isn't sure what bus to take ro what to do when she gets to the airport.
      any suggestions would be apprecited.
      thanks so much.

10 Answers Jul 5, 2012 at 2:07 PM
    • marinabosaya's Profile Photo

Toledo sightseeing - 1 or 2 days?

by marinabosaya Online Now Jun 18, 2012 at 7:36 AM

I do not know how much time to allocate for Toledo? 1 full day seems not enouph to see all its major sights, and walk around at normal pace to absorb its beauty and history.
      What about 2 full day? Is it too much time?

Appreciate your advise.

10 Answers Jun 19, 2012 at 7:53 AM
    • toledo bus from ave station

by timewaster Online Now May 27, 2012 at 2:28 PM

i have read that if you take the ave train madrid to toledo, you will need to take bus #5 or #6 to zocodover. how do i find the bus stop from the toledo ave station or is it very obvious?

how do i know which direction of the bus to take? (i'm assuming there are 2 or more directions)

also how much does it costs? do you need excact change?

7 Answers May 28, 2012 at 12:22 AM
    • Where to stay in Toledo?

by Fionnan Online Now Mar 14, 2012 at 4:47 PM

Hi,

There are six of us going to Toledo at the end of May and we're wondering where in Toledo would be the place to stay? We are all interested in history and we would like to stay outside into the early hours, have a good dinner, some beer and great talks. Some traditional Spanish music outside would be a bonus.

What time in the morning can you be served drink until in Toledo? The reason I ask is that a hotel that I was looking at seems really good but it has no bar so if we book it we'd want to be able to stay out drinking somewhere else.

Thanks

4 Answers Mar 15, 2012 at 6:34 AM
    • Jewish sites in Spain

by sail1951 Online Now Mar 3, 2012 at 1:57 PM

We are going on a cruise in December leaving from Malaga and have a couple of days to tour before. We would like to see some Jewish Historical sites and are deciding between Toledo and Girona. Please give recommenations and also what is the best way to travel there and how far away are they from Malaga.

4 Answers Mar 4, 2012 at 1:36 AM
    • Walking in Toledo

by asitava Online Now Mar 2, 2012 at 8:15 PM

Hi,I will be traveling with my 6 yr old son to Toledo in 2 weeks time. I hear that Toledo is hilly but best covered on foot. However, my son may get tired. Is public transport / taxi available to go to the main attractions ? Are the taxis very expensive ? Thanks

6 Answers Mar 3, 2012 at 8:26 AM
    • Booking a day tour from Madrid to Toledo Thanks!

by rcpilot Online Now Feb 27, 2012 at 10:51 AM

Thank you very much to rexvaughan, stevemt, Redang, DaveG0906, hawkhead and Homanded for your very quick and helpful replies to my posted question. I was pleased to see that you were all unanimous in your recommendation to do the Toledo trip on our own, rather than with a tour group. We will certainly follow your suggestion and had already started on gathering maps and information to help us with this visit.

10 Answers Feb 28, 2012 at 11:08 AM
    • Booking a day tour from Madrid to Toledo

by rcpilot Online Now Feb 26, 2012 at 4:13 PM

My wife and I are going to Madrid in late April for a one week stay. We would like to take a day trip to Toledo with a reputable tour company. Does anyone have a recommendation for which tour/company to go with? Also, considering the time of the year for our trip, do we need to book the trip before arriving in Madrid or can we make the arrangements when we get to our hotel (in the center of the town; on the Puerta del Sol)? We are very excited about our upcoming vacation to Spain. Your responses would be greatly appreciated. Also, any other recommended day trips from Madrid, as well as any tips for our stay in Madrid, would be very welcome.

6 Answers Feb 27, 2012 at 6:18 AM
    • Lurchizo's Profile Photo

Toledo on a Sunday

by Lurchizo Online Now Feb 18, 2012 at 12:45 PM

I am in Spain next month and was going to take a day trip down to Toledo but the only day I have to do it is on Sunday. Will most things be open on a Sunday?

Thanks,

3 Answers Feb 21, 2012 at 5:32 AM
    • 68maciek's Profile Photo

restaurant, skateboard spot, parking lot free of charge, mozarabic rite

by 68maciek Online Now Feb 15, 2012 at 11:16 AM

Hola,

I'm coming with my family to Toledo for one night in few days time. Please advice:

1. Restaurants (budget) also where locals eat (or between Toledo and Avila).
      2.Is there any skateboard place/park in Toledo? My 14 y.o. son doesn't care much about old buildings.
      3. Where can I park my car for free if I am staying at Calla de Azacanes street?

BTW; Are there huge differences beetween mozarabic and roman-catholic mass rite? When and where (the cathedra?) may I attend it?

Thank you,

Maciek

4 Answers May 16, 2012 at 12:48 AM