Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• mamores's Profile Photo

Must see in Tokyo

Tokyo-to Jun 27, 2014 at 6:45 AM

Hello everyone,
      We are heading to Thailand next week and we have a layover in Tokyo of 2 days and a half. What suggestions do you have as far as MUST SEES? We will be staying at Sunroute Shinbanshi Hotel. Thanks for your help.

more
    • location of indian vegitarian food resturents

Tokyo Jul 4, 2014 at 12:22 AM

we need information regarding availability indian vegiterian in tokyo at shinjuku location

more

Night life

Tokyo-to Jun 27, 2014 at 6:50 AM

What would be a cool and safe area to have a nice not too expensive dinner and some drinks at a bar? Your recommendations are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

more

Cash and ATMs

Tokyo Jun 27, 2014 at 6:49 AM

I would like to know whether it is easy to get cash from ATMs in Tokyo or not. We will be traveling from the US next week so we are not quite sure about bringing a lot of cash or being able to get money at ATM/s

more
    • tsokoholic's Profile Photo

Sim for data plan

Tokyo Jun 20, 2014 at 6:16 AM

I will be traveling to different cities in Japan. Is there a sim I can buy or rent that has internet data plan that can be used in different cities in Japan? How much is the average price for this and where can I buy this?

more
    • Suica Card Help

Tokyo Jun 17, 2014 at 7:38 AM

Can you exchange out a suica card to get the money back and also keep the card for future reloading and if so what is the process to do this?

more

MUST SEES in two days and a half

Tokyo Jun 27, 2014 at 6:45 AM

Hello everyone,
      We are heading to Thailand next week and we have a layover in Tokyo of 2 days and a half. What suggestions do you have as far as MUST SEES? We will be staying at Sunroute Shinbanshi Hotel. Thanks for your help.

more
    • Melanie_Putra's Profile Photo

Cab from Tokyo Station to Toyoko Inn Tokyo Nihonbashi

Tokyo Jul 3, 2014 at 3:01 AM

Dear All,

3 of us want to take a cab from Tokyo Station to Toyoko Inn Tokyo Nihonbashi at noon on a monday. How much will the cabfare cost?

Our train from Mitake will arrive at either track 1 or 2. Which exit should we head for to get a cab?

Originally we wanted to go by subway but from my research I can't seem to find a subway station near the hotel with elevator/escalator all the way from the platform to street level.

Tq,
      Mel

more
    • Narita transportation issues

Tokyo Jun 13, 2014 at 10:57 AM

Hello All, I arrive in Tokyo on Tuesday. My hotel is in Keio Hachioji. I contacted the hotel for directions from Narita. They said "the best way to get to the hotel is taking a limousine bus". My problem is I am scheduled to arrive in Tokyo at 8:30am. The limousine bus departs at 9:10am The next bus scheduled after that is 15:10pm. By the time I go through passport control, pick up my luggage etc. I am unlikely to catch the 8:30 bus. And, after landing after a 12 hour flight the prospect of waiting in the airport for about 6 hours for the next bus is not good. My question is there any other I can get to Keio Hachioji station? Taxis be too expensive. If any could offer suggestions I appreciate your help! Thank You

more
    • fish market

Tokyo Jun 11, 2014 at 4:58 AM

recommended? what time to arrive, what to do there?

more
    • location of indian vegitarian food resturents

Tokyo Jul 4, 2014 at 12:22 AM

we need information regarding availability indian vegiterian in tokyo at shinjuku location

2 Answers Jul 4, 2014 at 3:03 AM
    • Melanie_Putra's Profile Photo

Cab from Tokyo Station to Toyoko Inn Tokyo Nihonbashi

Tokyo Jul 3, 2014 at 3:01 AM

Dear All,

3 of us want to take a cab from Tokyo Station to Toyoko Inn Tokyo Nihonbashi at noon on a monday. How much will the cabfare cost?

Our train from Mitake will arrive at either track 1 or 2. Which exit should we head for to get a cab?

Originally we wanted to go by subway but from my research I can't seem to find a subway station near the hotel with elevator/escalator all the way from the platform to street level.

Tq,
      Mel

6 Answers Jul 3, 2014 at 7:02 PM

Night life

Tokyo-to Jun 27, 2014 at 6:50 AM

What would be a cool and safe area to have a nice not too expensive dinner and some drinks at a bar? Your recommendations are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

3 Answers Jul 3, 2014 at 8:34 AM

Cash and ATMs

Tokyo Jun 27, 2014 at 6:49 AM

I would like to know whether it is easy to get cash from ATMs in Tokyo or not. We will be traveling from the US next week so we are not quite sure about bringing a lot of cash or being able to get money at ATM/s

4 Answers Jun 27, 2014 at 5:44 PM

MUST SEES in two days and a half

Tokyo Jun 27, 2014 at 6:45 AM

Hello everyone,

4 Answers Jun 30, 2014 at 11:08 AM

Must see in Tokyo

Tokyo-to Jun 27, 2014 at 6:45 AM

Hello everyone,

1 Answer Jun 27, 2014 at 5:45 PM

Sim for data plan

Tokyo Jun 20, 2014 at 6:16 AM

I will be traveling to different cities in Japan. Is there a sim I can buy or rent that has internet data plan that can be used in different cities in Japan? How much is the average price for this and where can I buy this?

4 Answers Jun 26, 2014 at 7:12 AM
    • Suica Card Help

Tokyo Jun 17, 2014 at 7:38 AM

Can you exchange out a suica card to get the money back and also keep the card for future reloading and if so what is the process to do this?

4 Answers Jun 18, 2014 at 11:14 AM
    • Narita transportation issues

Tokyo Jun 13, 2014 at 10:57 AM

Hello All, I arrive in Tokyo on Tuesday. My hotel is in Keio Hachioji. I contacted the hotel for directions from Narita. They said "the best way to get to the hotel is taking a limousine bus". My problem is I am scheduled to arrive in Tokyo at 8:30am. The limousine bus departs at 9:10am The next bus scheduled after that is 15:10pm. By the time I go through passport control, pick up my luggage etc. I am unlikely to catch the 8:30 bus. And, after landing after a 12 hour flight the prospect of waiting in the airport for about 6 hours for the next bus is not good. My question is there any other I can get to Keio Hachioji station? Taxis be too expensive. If any could offer suggestions I appreciate your help! Thank You

6 Answers Jun 15, 2014 at 8:51 AM
    • fish market

Tokyo Jun 11, 2014 at 4:58 AM

recommended? what time to arrive, what to do there?

7 Answers Jun 11, 2014 at 12:23 PM
    • Hostel or hotel??

Tokyo Jun 9, 2014 at 8:39 PM

How is staying in a hostel to save money? Are there any in Tokyo that are decent and well priced?

4 Answers Jun 12, 2014 at 11:40 PM
    • mattklis's Profile Photo

Walking around Tokyo, maps

Tokyo Jun 9, 2014 at 8:12 PM

Hi. Im going to Japan and I was reading its easy to get lost in Tokyo, because streets dont have names. I was thinking about google maps or any offline map. Any one used this type of maps? Thanks

7 Answers Jun 11, 2014 at 4:10 PM
    • Tokyo Tower and Asakusa in evening possible?

Tokyo Jun 9, 2014 at 4:35 PM

Hello!
      On my arrival to Tokyo....I will be arriving around 3pm in the afternoon at Haneda and staying at a hotel near Tokyo JR station.

Is it doable...at a slow pace to visit Tokyo Tower and Asakusa? These two sights are beautiful still in the evening to my knowledge so it's not like we have to rush to visit.

4 Answers Jun 11, 2014 at 10:36 AM
    • Hotel location for transport connections

Tokyo Jun 6, 2014 at 1:37 AM

Thinking of visiting Tokyo in Oct/Nov - from what I understand I should be cold but not in the monsoon season

Plan to do day coach excursions where we are picked up at the hotel but I note that they tend to finish at Hamamatschu bus terminus or the Shinjuku area. Not interested in night life - somewhere quiet safe and reasonably priced

Is the subway/train service easily understandable and in English and could we take ourselves around the authentic back streets without getting lost - I note that there are no road signs and that taxi drivers speak no English

All ideas on day excursions be it on public transport or coach companies much appreciated

Thanks

4 Answers Jun 11, 2014 at 10:48 AM
    • Tokyo to Osaka by bus

Tokyo Jun 5, 2014 at 8:38 PM

I plan to stay at Sakura Ikeburoko hostel this coming 20-22 June. Then from Tokyo we'll plan to go to Osaka by bus using WillerExpress. The question is, how far to go from our hotel to closest WillerExpress bus station as we decide to take night bus like 2200/2300pm from Tokyo & arrived Osaka next morning.

How much the price for international student rate and online booking rate....

3 Answers Jun 6, 2014 at 6:35 PM
    • AdelineWoo's Profile Photo

Must Visit Places in Tokyo - Japan?

Tokyo May 23, 2014 at 11:18 PM

I will be visiting Tokyo this coming January 2015 from Jan 8th - 18th with my husband as well with a couple of our friends. We are fun people who loves beers, parties, adventures, culture, etc. I have looked briefly on the places to visit in Tokyo including Shinjuku, Shibuya, Harajuku, Disneyland. We are also planning to go for ski too.

Any particular places that we have to visit in Tokyo that we shouldn't miss? (we know Tokyo is huge!, the last we went was Osaka and it was a splendid experience.) We wouldn't want to miss anything in Tokyo. :)

5 Answers May 30, 2014 at 7:35 PM
    • GUIDELINE, ADVISE FOR BUDGET TOUR TO TOKYO ON 31 DEC 2014 - 7 JAN 2015

Tokyo May 15, 2014 at 9:04 PM

Hi All,
      Hello: I'm visiting TOKYO ON 31 DEC 2014 until 7 JAN 2015 , I'd like to seek for guideline, advise & may be some sample itinerary. I am wondering what are the must-dos & must not dos in this lovely city or around this city! any advice of must see places, any places to avoid during this New Year & holidays season.
      Thanks in advance for any info.

7 Answers May 22, 2014 at 1:07 AM
    • what are the must do in tokyo!

Tokyo May 13, 2014 at 2:28 AM

i've decided to go on a spontaneous trip to tokyo this month and am wondering what are the must-dos in this lovely city or around this city! any advice of must see places or more importantly, must try food?

9 Answers May 19, 2014 at 9:23 AM
    • transport from tokyo to namba osaka

Tokyo May 7, 2014 at 8:30 PM

what is best & cheap transport from tokyo to namba osaka? is it better to travel either by shinkansen or flight ( peach aviation)? any suggestion? Thank you

4 Answers Jun 4, 2014 at 3:19 AM
    • bradbeaman's Profile Photo

Layover at NARITA TOKYO

Tokyo May 7, 2014 at 1:23 PM

Would I have time with to do anything worthwhile with a 3 hour 45 minute layover coming or a 4 hour 25 minute layover going? (American passport holder)

3 Answers May 7, 2014 at 4:34 PM
    • Where can I find athletic stores around Shinjuku area?

Shinjuku May 4, 2014 at 2:15 PM

Are there any athletic stores around Sangubashi or in Shinjuku area? Also interested in Boxing gloves.

11 Answers May 8, 2014 at 10:13 AM
    • Tsukiji Fish Market

Tokyo May 3, 2014 at 8:34 AM

I've seen conflicting reports about tourist access to Tsukiji Fish Market. One report says tourists are not allowed before 9:00 am. I was planning on going much earlier. So what are the current hours for tourists at the fish market? Can a tourist see the tuna auction?

4 Answers May 4, 2014 at 3:25 PM
    • Shinjuku to Sangubashi (Meiji Jingu) By Taxi

Shinjuku Apr 23, 2014 at 2:07 AM

I will be taking the Narita express from the airport to Shinjuku.
      When I arrive at Shinjuku, where can i find a taxi to get me to Sangubashi (Meiji Jingu)?
      Are there several exits in Shinjuku? If so, which do I choose?

21 Answers Apr 29, 2014 at 7:46 AM
    • HispanicYob's Profile Photo

Weather in Tokyo in October?

Tokyo-to Apr 22, 2014 at 9:23 AM

I'm planning on going to Japan in October and was wondering the average weather and temperature? What exciting things in autumn can one do in Tokyo?

9 Answers May 3, 2014 at 2:28 PM
    • tourist sites outside Tokyo

Tokyo Apr 11, 2014 at 9:00 PM

will be 2 days in Tokyo before cruise. would like to be advised on areas of interest outside city.WOULD HAVE TO BE DAY TRIP SO CAN RETURN TO HOTEL OVERNIGHT.WOULD APPRECIATE HELP THANKS

7 Answers Apr 24, 2014 at 3:30 AM
    • Tokyo to cruise port at Yokohama

Tokyo Apr 9, 2014 at 2:36 PM

We need transportation for 4 people and their luggage from a downtown hotel in Tokyo to the cruise port at Yokohama on May 10th. Because of our ages and having luggage we do not want to take the train. Can we go by taxi and what would be the cost for 4 people...we would need a large taxi or van

4 Answers Apr 9, 2014 at 7:20 PM
    • What are the various means of transportation available in the Japanese capital efficiently.

Tokyo Apr 8, 2014 at 12:00 PM

Hi All,

I want to know about the various means of transportation around the Japanese capital. I got some information of Japanese train & list of train network listed below.

http://www.japan-rail-pass.com/

Can anyone tell me about this.

8 Answers Apr 9, 2014 at 7:05 PM
    • Tere Ceballos

Tokyo Apr 3, 2014 at 10:42 AM

How long will take to transfer from Narita to Yokohama cruise terminal?

4 Answers Apr 4, 2014 at 4:31 PM

Tokyo and Tokohama

Tokyo Mar 31, 2014 at 10:35 PM

Hi! Where is the best place to stay in Tokyo before going on to Yokohama to take a cruise? What is the easiest way to go to Yokohama from Shinjuku or Ginza area? Can anybody recommend a company that provides tour and transfers?

5 Answers Apr 2, 2014 at 3:47 AM
    • Tour Company for Tokyo

Tokyo Mar 24, 2014 at 12:13 PM

We will be in Tokyo May 7 - 10, 2014 and hope to take private tours for a party of four. Can anyone recommend a company in Tokyo to do local sites and also take the bullet train to Kyoto? Tried to book Backyard Group but they were all booked for our dates.

6 Answers Apr 18, 2014 at 1:53 AM