Tokushima

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• New Years Eve Events

by we3girls Online Now Oct 12, 2013 at 8:34 PM

What is there to do on the night of December 31 in Tokushima city for my self and two adult daughters? I understand visiting a temple is good. Thanks Anne

3 Answers Oct 15, 2013 at 10:15 AM
    • dlandt's Profile Photo

Will anyone be in Tokushima in late July `10?

by dlandt Online Now Apr 20, 2010 at 8:58 AM

I will be there for ten days and would like to hook up with someone.

• Naruto Whirlpool

by butt8 Online Now Feb 11, 2007 at 1:35 PM

If the time you went the whirlpools were least visible, which would be the MOST VISIBLE months for the whirlpools?? Any body know. I read that this would be at the time of the full moon or Spring Tide(?) I am ready to go to Tokushima Naruto, finally

2 Answers Feb 25, 2007 at 1:51 AM
    • rossellaluppi's Profile Photo

need somebody to show teen around

by rossellaluppi Online Now Mar 29, 2006 at 11:03 AM

My son George (13)will be in Tokushima with his father on 4/18. dad will be working and I was wondering if anybody trustworthy could be found to show him around town in the afternoon in exchange for English language practice. George loves anything Japanese but does not speack the language yet. Any idea?

• living in Tokushima

by lamb79 Online Now Mar 29, 2006 at 7:42 AM

I have just been assigned a teaching position in Tokushima. I was expecting Osaka or Tokyo and Im worried I will be bored in Tokushima. Are there plenty of things to see and do in Tokushima and is it easy to get to other cities like Osaka for the weekend?

1 Answer Mar 29, 2006 at 12:57 PM
    • Seeing the ONaruto Whirlpool

by butt8 Online Now Feb 15, 2006 at 2:37 PM

Anyone know how I can get to see the Whirlpool by bus or train. I will be staying in Kyoto. Will not be able to drive. There is a bridge I understand or can see it from Awaji Island.

Thanks!

2 Answers Feb 16, 2006 at 2:28 AM
    • thelittlevoice's Profile Photo

Transportation

by thelittlevoice Online Now Mar 10, 2005 at 7:40 PM

Is there any bus that runs between Kyoto and Tokushima? How much does it cost? Any suggestion on a cheap place to stay(I don't mind a rat hole)?

Thanks.

12 Answers Apr 12, 2007 at 9:00 PM