Tokashiki

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Tokashiku Marine Village Contact

by Urbanomad Online Now Jan 7, 2014 at 2:49 AM

Hi, could you anyone help me out? I'm going to Tokashiku Island in April and was thinking of staying at Tokashiku Marine Village. I can't seam to be able to contact the Hotel to check availability and make the necessary reservations. Does anyone have a telephone contact or email of the Hotel that you could give me?

1 Answer Jan 7, 2014 at 6:51 AM
    • Lunch around Aharen

by PritPrit Online Now Mar 25, 2007 at 3:53 PM

This may be a silly question: all the pensions and minshuku offer board with two meals...where can we go for lunch!? Also, I should be going to Tokashiki (most likely Aharen) before summer high season, does that mean not everywhere will be open?

thanks again..

1 Answer Jun 28, 2007 at 3:51 PM
    • Diving - language problem?

by PritPrit Online Now Mar 25, 2007 at 3:50 PM

Does anyone know of a diving operation on Tokashiki who will take me and my husband diving: I speak rusty japanese, and think I could cope with instructions in Japanese, but my husband speaks none. I had a friend who learnt to dive on Tokashiki with not much Japanese, but that was quite a few years ago..

Anyway, thanks in advance for any help and advice!

1 Answer Nov 23, 2007 at 7:20 PM
    • Hotels and ryokans

by Weirzbowski Online Now Apr 23, 2006 at 10:45 PM

Are there any good hotels or ryokans on the island? I can't seem to find any online. Mid-range, 7000 a night at the very most.

4 Answers Feb 12, 2009 at 5:51 AM