Tønder

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Hans Christian Andersen Copenhagen: Unusual souvenir shop

Copenhagen Jun 18, 2015 at 6:42 AM

Where is the Hans Christian Andersen Copenhagen: Unusual souvenir shop in Nyhavn, the right location?

more
    • PaulKilgour's Profile Photo

Copenhagen CityPass

Copenhagen Jun 25, 2015 at 12:43 PM

My Brother is visiting this weekend and he's got himself a Copenhagen CityPass for travel around town. My question is: can he use it on the Øresundstog to and from the airport, or is it just limited to S-Tog, Metro, and buses?

more
    • christine.j's Profile Photo

How to get to Kerteminde without a car?

Kerteminde Jun 14, 2015 at 12:34 PM

We have heard about the Fjord and Baelt Center in Kerteminde and my daughter is thinking of going there. But she won't have a car. Taking the train from Frankfurt to Odense is something we found, or is a train to Copenhagen better?Or flying from Frankfurt to Copenhagen, that's another possibility.
      But then there is the difficult part, how to get from there to Kerteminde?
      The Fjord and Baelt website doesn't give any information other than parking, so I suppose there is no train. Is there a bus?
      Or is renting a car the only way to reach the centre?

Thank you for any information.

more
    • Getting Contact To A Man Of God In One Of The Churches

by Saintmartins Online Now Jan 11, 2015 at 2:29 PM

Hello,

My name is Martins and am living in Germany. I am engaged to my fiancee and hope to get married next two months in Toender Court.

I will like to arrenge for a pastor or prist or book for an appointment for a Man of God that could pray for my wife and I during our short visit to Toender in one of the churches. Please is there any Pastor or Prist I could make contact with?

Thanks for your response.

Martins and Lisa

2 Answers Jan 12, 2015 at 6:39 AM