change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Usctwin's Profile Photo

Day trip to Todos Santos from Cabo San Lucas

by Usctwin Online Now Mar 17, 2014 at 2:41 PM

I looked in the Todos Santos travel guide before posting here, but that section is a little light. Hopefully after my visit, I'll have some things to add.

Question - Is is better to rent a car or hire transportation for a day trip to Todos Santos from Cabo? How long is recommended to see the sights there? And is there a day that is recommended NOT to go?

Thanks for your help!

Kimberly

more
    • Usctwin's Profile Photo

Day trip to Todos Santos from Cabo San Lucas

by Usctwin Online Now Mar 17, 2014 at 2:41 PM

I looked in the Todos Santos travel guide before posting here, but that section is a little light. Hopefully after my visit, I'll have some things to add.

Question - Is is better to rent a car or hire transportation for a day trip to Todos Santos from Cabo? How long is recommended to see the sights there? And is there a day that is recommended NOT to go?

Thanks for your help!

Kimberly

2 Answers Mar 17, 2014 at 3:14 PM
    • taxi cost to SJD

by matkatati Online Now Feb 27, 2014 at 2:51 PM

Hello,
      I would like an estimate on taxi cost from Todos Santos to SJD airport. Any idea?
      Many thanks!

1 Answer Feb 27, 2014 at 3:14 PM
    • briantravelman's Profile Photo

Quickest way to get from Cabo San Lucas to Todos Los Santos?

by briantravelman Online Now Jan 30, 2014 at 1:08 PM

Is there a way to get to Todos los Santos from Cabo, that doesn't require renting a car, hiring a driver, taking a tour, or a 4 hour bus ride.
      I wouldn't mind taking the bus, but not for 4 hours. That is crazy! It is only 40 miles away. That shouldn't be more than a 2 hour trip. 4 hours each way won't leave me much time for site seeing, so taking the bus is out of the question.
      I actually wouldn't mind taking a tour, but I want to make sure I will have enough free time.

11 Answers Jan 30, 2014 at 4:03 PM