Todi

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• How to get there

Perugia Apr 12, 2014 at 10:21 AM

Hi, what is the best way to get to Perugia from Rome? I've tried to look and found one train at 5am! Is there another way of getting to the city?

Thanks
      Kitty

more
    • taxi from S.Maria degli Angeli to Peretola airport

Assisi Mar 26, 2014 at 2:44 PM

My flight from Peretola airport leaves at 6am. I don't see any train from S.Maria degli Angeli that will get me to Peretola before 6am. I'm afraid my only option is to take a taxi.
      - How much would a taxi cost from S.Maria degli Angeli to Peretola?
      - Is 2 hours enough time from S.Maria degli Angeli to Peretola (leave at 4am)?
      Thank you!

more
    • Maurizioago's Profile Photo

Day trips from Perugia.

Perugia Apr 9, 2014 at 11:26 AM

Could you suggest some easy day trips by public transportation from Perugia?

Thanks!

more
    • Getting around Todi, Italy

by Lori3 Online Now Jul 7, 2013 at 10:51 PM

How does one get to Todi other than by car? Is there a train/ bus? And can one get
      around town on foot?

6 Answers Jul 8, 2013 at 9:59 AM
    • kuroshino's Profile Photo

Best way to Todi from Rome Fiumicino?

by kuroshino Online Now Jun 11, 2012 at 8:28 AM

Hi I am going to Todi this late June. I will be going from Rome Fiumicino. The flight arrives quite late at around 4 pm. I might not be able to catch the last SULGA bus for Todi. After doing some research on the internet, it appears that taking bus is a better option than train in terms of the distance from the centre of town. Ideally I hope there would be buses that stop at the centre of town. Would anyone be kindly give some advice on how to plan the route? Thanks a million.

12 Answers Apr 10, 2014 at 4:49 PM
    • MuseakaJody's Profile Photo

Is there a bus from Orvieto or Perugia to Todi?

by MuseakaJody Online Now Feb 22, 2010 at 9:48 AM

I will be staying in Todi this April (2010), and will not have a car. I want to spend a day going over to Orvieto, and another day going to Perugia - but I don't want to spend hours on a train for such a short distance! Any suggestions? Thank you for any advice!

Also, for others looking for lodging, I booked my room at one of the monasteries in Todi - right in town, very reasonable. I will post my experience there when I return. Booked the room through monasterystays.com - they arrange lodging in many different cities. Should be interesting!

4 Answers Feb 23, 2010 at 1:30 AM
    • Music/Cultural Events around Todi in May 2010

by samcoleman Online Now Sep 7, 2009 at 11:46 AM

I will be in Todi May 21, 2010 thru June 8th, 2010 and was hoping to learn if there are any local festivals, music events anywhere in the area during this time and, if so, how could I get tickets?

3 Answers Sep 7, 2009 at 10:50 PM
    • Glen30's Profile Photo

accommodation in Todi

by Glen30 Online Now Aug 25, 2009 at 10:19 AM

Hello,

I was wondering if someone could recommend a good B&B in the centre of Todi where I can use as a base to explore this city by foot since I do not drive.

Thanks
      Glen

4 Answers Aug 25, 2009 at 11:37 AM
    • Public Transportation from Siena to Todi

by Louisa58 Online Now Oct 23, 2007 at 5:10 PM

Hello - we are planning a week in Umbria (probably in Todi) and wonder if anyone has experience with public transport from Siena to Todi. I know the train goes there, but there seems to be a lot of stops and it takes over 4 hours. Is there a bus that is more direct? We are mulling over not keeping our rental car for the week in Umbria - does anyone have advise on this. Is it advisable to keep the car. Has anyone stayed in Todi? What about parking? does anyone know anything about bike rentals in Todi and whether they have helmets (or do we need to pack our own). Thanks.

1 Answer Oct 23, 2007 at 9:11 PM
    • italy

by janisstanley Online Now Jun 21, 2006 at 8:32 AM

We want to travel from London Waterloo to Todi Italy by Train and return from Todi Italy to Beziers France

2 Answers Jun 22, 2006 at 3:54 AM