Tobermory

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• going to Tobermory

by DianeB63 Online Now Jun 28, 2014 at 6:38 AM

need to get to Tobermory for 9am on July 21 from Toronto area, how can I make it possible?

1 Answer Jul 1, 2014 at 8:09 PM
    • Accommodation

by caroleplevin Online Now Jun 6, 2014 at 7:57 AM

I am looking for accommodation in Tobermory that has a two bedded handicap room ie: no stairs, high toilet seat

• Accommodation

by caroleplevin Online Now Jun 6, 2014 at 7:54 AM

I am looking for accommodation in Tobermory that has a two bedded handicap room ie: no stairs, high toilet seat

1 Answer Jun 9, 2014 at 10:39 AM
    • Backpacking the Bruce Trail

by backpackers2 Online Now May 6, 2014 at 7:27 AM

Just trying to decide when would be best to go on a back pack trip in the Bruce. Looking at end of June beginning of July or mid August??

1 Answer May 6, 2014 at 8:24 AM
    • Public transport

by AnjaM. Online Now Aug 30, 2013 at 9:17 PM

Hey Guys!
      I would realy like to vistit tobermory, but i don't have a car. I found a bus that could get me there from owensound on sunday (Sep. 1st), but i am not sure how to leave tobermory again on thuesday (Sep. 3rd). Is there any way i can find a public transport to get out of tobermory again? Thank you! Anja

1 Answer Aug 31, 2013 at 3:44 PM
    • safety for young kids.

by viboo Online Now Aug 19, 2013 at 10:15 AM

Is tobermory a safe place to go with young kids?
      Thanks.

2 Answers Sep 4, 2013 at 10:46 AM
    • sunset sailing

by Vidarrow Online Now Jul 23, 2013 at 5:49 PM

I'm looking for a good romantic sailing venture in the tobermory area. Do you have any suggestions of where I should look and who to talk to?

3 Answers Jul 23, 2013 at 7:21 PM
    • Taxi in Tobermory

by FloraL123 Online Now Jul 10, 2013 at 8:33 AM

Is there a taxi service in Tobermory that can take us from the dinner cruise back to our bed and breakfast at 12:00 a.m.?

1 Answer Jul 10, 2013 at 6:05 PM
    • by Anupama.Sharma Online Now Jun 20, 2013 at 8:48 AM

Hii ! We are visiting Tobermory this weekend. Can anyone suggest some good hiking trails ?

1 Answer Jun 26, 2013 at 6:36 AM
    • travellingtechie's Profile Photo

Where to park the car in Tobermory

by travellingtechie Online Now Aug 9, 2012 at 6:55 PM

Hi All

I am planning a trip to Tobermory with my wife. We are expecting our first baby in December so she is nearly 5 months pregnant :)

Just wanted to check where to park the car in Tobermory park. How far is the parking from the main attractions, and how much of a walk would it be for her to go and see the attractions. How far are the attractions from each other as well.

Thanks in advance!

Regards.

TT!

1 Answer Aug 10, 2012 at 5:24 AM
    • Visit in march holidays

by Ffauzia Online Now Feb 7, 2012 at 9:13 PM

Iam planning to visit tobermory in middle march, i have 2 small kids so kind of worried in terms of chill weather please can anybody advice what activities we can do in march

3 Answers Feb 14, 2012 at 11:59 PM
    • Off the path gems

by littlejump Online Now Dec 2, 2011 at 7:07 PM

I haven't been to Tobermory for 13 years, and plan to go back next year. I remember at one point going off the trail, we had to climb through some rough patches & found a secluded little rock beach where every rock, if you broke it open was full of crystals. Does anyone know where this is, and how to get there? There was another trail that came across a cave in the side of the rock face, you'd have to wade through water to get to the edge of it & climb up. Again, anyone know about this spot? Thanks!

2 Answers Dec 5, 2011 at 6:57 PM
    • Public transit to Tobermory

by FireFly555 Online Now Jun 18, 2008 at 1:32 PM

Can someone please advise us how to get to Tobermory without a car? We want to rent a cottage on Eagle Harbour but do not drive. Is it possible at all? If so, we welcome suggestions as to how we can get there and how we can get around once in Tobermory?

7 Answers Jul 20, 2008 at 6:53 PM
    • Tobermory Caves?

by connien Online Now Aug 17, 2007 at 8:33 PM

Hi,

I am unfamiliar with this area and was wondering if the cave is close to Miller Lake?

5 Answers Aug 21, 2007 at 1:05 PM
    • Sauble Falls Provincial Park - Is it crowded?

by tifolie Online Now May 19, 2007 at 6:04 AM

Hello! I take the kids to new campgrounds every year and this year we are
      having a young visitor from France. I know this campground has a beautiful beach but does it compare in anyway to Bon Echo or Killbear for its privacy (in certain areas...) We have a hardtop tent trailer and I like privacy and trees! Could you recommend any site numbers in this park? I know its too late for good sites but want to give it a try as this is our visitors first time in Canada...and camping too. Thank you very much for your time!

• Chi Chi Maun Schedule

by rolandedelorme Online Now Apr 11, 2007 at 1:03 PM

Need schedule for entire 2007 sailing season

T.Y. Rolande De Lorme, Brownsville Tx

2 Answers Apr 11, 2007 at 2:41 PM
    • Camping at Cypress Lake

by summercamping Online Now Jan 30, 2007 at 12:02 PM

My family and I are planning a short trip (5 days) to camp at Cypress Lake. We were wondering if anyone has any recommendations as to where the best campsites were in the park.
      Thanks!

1 Answer Sep 9, 2009 at 12:31 PM
    • Rebreather Diver

by lrankin Online Now Sep 8, 2005 at 2:01 AM

Hello,

Can anyone tell me if I can rent some rebreather cylinders and by some lime for my rebreather. I will be in Tobermory next week.

Thanks

Louis
      louisrankin@hotmail.com