Tobago Travel Answers

change location

Jellyfish?

by Noo-Noo Online Now Mar 23, 2004 at 2:54 AM

Hiya, I hope someone can help me - I am planning a trip to Tobago in early August with my family. We went to Antigua at the same time last year and found the numerous jellyfish a problem, as my children refused to go into the sea! Do you know if we are likely to encounter a similar problem in Tobago? Thanks for any advice.

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • ellielou's Profile Photo

Re: Jellyfish?

by ellielou Online Now Mar 23, 2004 at 8:37 AM

I've been to Tobago twice, and never, ever had any problem wiht jellyfish, although I was there once in Nov. and once in Sept. Tobago is so far south, that I think that problems that plaugue other parts of the Caribbean, are different there. Enjoy. Tobago is amazing!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • not sure , hope you can help me

by lissarees Online Now Mar 30, 2004 at 3:26 PM

Hi there we are flying to Tobago for our second anniversary , we ve nevwer been before . Any advice , i would appreciate , many thanks Lissa

• ellielou's Profile Photo

Re: not sure , hope you can help me

by ellielou Online Now Mar 30, 2004 at 5:29 PM

I don't know if you were asking me, but what are you interested in? for the record, we stayed twice in the small fishing village of Charlotteville, on the opposite side of the island from the airport and from Pigeon Pt, etc. I'll be glad to give you details if you'd like to know more! you can post here, or email me. best, Ellen

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines