Tobago Travel Answers

change location
Floydstar's Profile Photo

Accomodation in Tobago

by Floydstar Online Now May 19, 2003 at 7:57 AM

Can anyone recommend accomodation in Tobago. We are visting in August and want somewhere romantic, quiet (ish) and not too expensive All replies appreciated Thanks

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • baltomike's Profile Photo

Re: Accomodation in Tobago

by baltomike Online Now Jun 2, 2003 at 11:37 AM

Depends on what part of the island you are staying. I prefer the NE corner of the island and especially the town of Charlotteville, Chalson Chalets have very clean and nice apts for about 42USD/night when we were there last year. Quiet and near the best beach in the world, Pirate's Bay.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • MOSSETT's Profile Photo

by MOSSETT Online Now Aug 22, 2003 at 4:49 AM

I would stay at the Toucan Inn. We have been to Tobago twice and found the Toucan Inn to be a charming place to stay with a very good breakfast, nice clean rooms (cabana style) and very friendly management. It is very close to Pigeon Point (georgeous beach!) and also Store Bay which is lovely also. We also stayed at Sandy Point which was a very nice quiet hotel. It depends what you are looking for, but if you just want a basic, cheap apartment in a good location I can give you an email address for a very reliable lovely man who has apartments. I have been in them and they are next door to a fantastic restaurant (also owned by the same guy) Any questions about Tobago, I will be happy to answer. I love Tobago !!! Its fantastic !!

• peppermango's Profile Photo

by peppermango Online Now Aug 27, 2003 at 1:25 PM

I only now found this thread and only joined some days ago, how did you enjoy tobago. I am from Trinidad and travel to tobago often I live in Europe now. Tell me what you thought of it.

• sunworshiper's Profile Photo

Re: Re: Accomodation in Tobago

by sunworshiper Online Now Nov 17, 2003 at 1:54 AM

My husband and I are visiting Tobago for the first time in April next year. There is very little written about Tobago in Caribbean articles - what can you tell us about Tabago - and where should we go.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines