Tlemcen

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Travelling to Algiers alone

Algeria Jun 29, 2015 at 5:00 PM

Hey! Im planning in travelling to Algiers to meet my boyfriend (i know him well so thats not a concern). I am 18 and im going to stay at a hotel with my boyfriend (not the same room of course), we are not planning on going out too much, only in the day time and mainly just to buy food.

Will it be safe? I feel like it will because its not like i'll ever be alone, but considering what just happened in Tunisia, and also in general since i am a girl and so young, what do you think? And if i go should i wear hijab just in case, or will it be fine as long as i cover my body well?

more
    • how many times can i visit algeria

Algeria Jun 19, 2015 at 2:46 PM

i am a woman muslim convert to islalm and i married algerian man muslim we got married on may 28 2015 and i was there like last month and i wanted to know how many time can i visit algeria?

more
    • Ramadan Rules

Algeria Jun 18, 2015 at 8:58 AM

My boyfriend is a Muslim i'm not. Is it true that we cannot talk to each other during Ramadan via Skype, email, phone etc.? I know this is a travel site but i have tried to google it and have not had any luck. Will someone please help

more