Tlalpan

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Geli Dolls /Munecas Geli

Mexico City Apr 14, 2014 at 12:33 PM

I currently live in NY, but was looking for someone who is traveling to Mexico City.

My sister in law bought me a beautiful doll last year when she was on vacation (they are called Munecas Geli) and they only sell them in Mexico City. They are 100% vinyl and have long realistic eyelashes. From what i have researched online, they are sold in the stores Sanborn & Liverpool (I'm not sure if she got them there as well). Anyways, my niece's birthday is coming up, and I would love to get her a Geli doll. The problem I am having is that shipping takes too long from Mexico (about a month). I was wondering if anyone out there is willing to help me by bringing one back to the US (I'll pay for shipping from your state to mine). Does anyone have a clue about these dolls? Or is anyone out there who is traveling now or soon willing to help me? Please email me at viviana.tello@aol.com
      Thanks!

more
    • PeterParkerS's Profile Photo

Chapultepec Castle Visit , Mexico City

Mexico City Mar 27, 2014 at 2:21 PM

I am new to mexico . I want to visit chapultepec Castle and Park on 29 March Saturday. Can anyone join me please .

more
    • Donna_in_India's Profile Photo

Concert Tickets

Mexico City Mar 22, 2014 at 1:34 PM

Considering going to Mexico City for a couple of concerts. Unfortunately Ticketmaster Mexico doesn't have great seats available. Is there a site such as Stub Hub, Ebay, etc. that would have tickets for concerts at the Auditorio Nacional?

more
    • PeterParkerS's Profile Photo

An Indian boy wants to enjoy the rich heritage and beauty of mexico city. Please guide.

Mexico City Mar 26, 2014 at 10:40 PM

Hi I am from India and I am new to Mexico City. I want to enjoy the beauty and rich heritage of mexico so that I can take beautiful memories back home, Friends please help me in planning my tour. I will stay 1 month in mexico, Thanks in advance.

more