Tivat

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Dubrovnik to Przno

Przno Jul 7, 2014 at 12:16 PM

Hi! Can i take a bus from dubrovnik to Przno and how far is it?

more
    • curiousity28's Profile Photo

Montenegro in December/January?

Republic of Montenegro Jul 3, 2014 at 6:22 PM

Hi everyone,

My parents and I are hoping for a trip starting in Vienna and driving down to Montenegro, probably stopping for a few days in both Slovenia and Croatia as well, in late December or early January. Are areas around the coast of Montenegro expensive/crowded this time of year? It's the holiday season, I know, but I'm thinking it's more of a summer destination?

We are used to the cold but does it get unbearable and/or rainy and grey during the winter?

Any other thoughts or suggestions you want to add are welcome :)

Thanks!

more
    • Is there a camera store?

Ulcinj Jun 28, 2014 at 1:12 PM

I'm traveling to Ulcinj next week and want to buy a new water proof camera there. I had a water proof camera but it just got water leak and crashed. Does anyone know where to buy Sony TX-10, TX-30 type or Nikon Coolpix AW100 or something listed on this site (ephotozine.com/article/top-1...). If there is a big shopping center like City Center One in Croatia or a big electronic store, that would be a help for me.

more
    • Vegetarians?

Budva Jun 24, 2014 at 11:07 AM

Hello,
      I am going to be visiting Budva in the coming days and was wondering what are the vegetarian spots in the city. If you have any tips I will be so grateful :)
      Cheers

more
    • 10 day itinerary recommendation for montenegro & dubrovnik

Republic of Montenegro Jun 20, 2014 at 9:30 AM

Hey ppl,
      Hi. I and couple of my buddies are planning on going for a 10 day trip to Montenegro and Dubrovnik, Croatia. I have done a lot of research over it. Kotor, Perast and Cetinje seem to be interesting to us and dubrovnik in croatia. We will be flying from Mumbai, India to Podgorica, Montenegro or Dubrovnik, Croatia depending upon the airfare. Anyone been to Montenegro & Dubrovnik suggest us what is the best way to travel between Dubrovnik and Montenegro (the place where we will be visiting) and how much would it cost? We are thinking of 7 days in Montenegro and 3 days in Croatia. We are looking for relaxation, experiencing the cafes & good food, sightseeing and little bit of night life. Can you suggest us which are good places(towns or cities) to visit and what to do there and what is the best way to travel between them? We have limited budget :). Also, since its a small country how many places should we have our base at and where? Can any of you'll share your itinerary and experiences. That would be great.
      Also, any recommendation for accommodation?
      Thanks & Cheers,
      Mru

more
    • From Budva to Prizren/Skopje

Budva Jun 12, 2014 at 5:37 AM

Hi everybody,
      What is the easist way to go to Skopje or Prizren from Budva, mainly from Montenegro?
      Thx in advance

more
    • Travelling

Kotor Jul 7, 2014 at 1:21 AM

Is there a lookout you can drive to for a view over Kotor Bay

more
    • transport from Serbia to Montenegro

Republic of Montenegro Jun 16, 2014 at 3:37 AM

Please, could you tell me if there is better option to take train or bus from Belgrad to Budva? I am going with my 5 friends on 24th of June.
      I prefere trains but I heard that it can be difficult after flods... Does anybody could tell me if this is true?
      Anna

more
    • Bus from Tivat to Bar?

by norockle Online Now Jun 30, 2013 at 10:19 AM

I would like to go from Tivat Airport to Bar train station. The taxi/shuttle services at 79 euros are too expensive. Is there a bus I could take? (If so, where do I find it?) Thanks!

4 Answers Jul 26, 2013 at 2:52 PM
    • anicka1987's Profile Photo

Buses from Tivat airport to Budva

by anicka1987 Online Now Jun 28, 2012 at 5:44 AM

Hello everybody,
      I would like to ask you if you know, where should i find some online timetables of buses from Tivat airport to Budva. My friend and I we are planning a holiday in Budva, but i am not sure if we can get from airport. I know that there are a lot of taxi, but for 5 people, 120 Euro, on 20 km, it is little bit expensive.

Thanks a lot
      Anna

• Trip Treviso(Italy) to Tivat

by Entico Online Now Dec 19, 2011 at 4:15 PM

Cao/Ciao/Hi at all,

I am Enrico from Treviso, a town 40km from Venice.

I am looking for arrive to Tivat by some transport(car, bus, fly, truck, train..)more cheap possible please.

If somebody is so kindly to inform me about some possibility i will be very glad.

Thanks in advance.

With respect,
      Enrico

• Buses

by drichard Online Now Jun 15, 2009 at 1:12 PM

Are there buses from Tivat Airport that go north to Dubrovnik?

1 Answer Jul 1, 2009 at 8:29 AM
    • i want business trip to montenegro from pakistan how i can do that ? help VTers

by seizunil Online Now Nov 9, 2006 at 1:54 PM

I am a business man travelling in pakistan and montenegro for the first time. Would
      like some help from VT friends to know that how i can get business visa of monetnegro in pakistan ? find a nice hotel ?What is the weather like? Risk factor outside
      the hotel? Please be specific.
      thanx
      seizunil

• seawise's Profile Photo

Tivat to Dubrovnik by bus..

by seawise Online Now Sep 13, 2006 at 1:53 PM

Hello everybody,

I am planning to fly from Belgrade to Tivat and then take a bus to Dubrovnik from Tivat. My questions are;

1. Can I get a bus to Dubrovnik from Tivat Airport?
      2. If not how can I get to the Bus Terminal from Tivat Airport?

I would very much appreciate if you could reply.

• tivat dubrovnik

by tosemali Online Now Jun 1, 2006 at 5:59 AM

Koliko je voznje od aerodroma Tivat , do Dubrovnika, i koje je moguci prevoz, taxi,mini van,bus....
      i koje su cene
      hvala

1 Answer Sep 8, 2006 at 3:45 AM
    • Tivat Podgorica Bus Timetable

by immolmp Online Now Aug 7, 2005 at 3:06 AM

Hi

I am landing to Tivat Airport and nee to go to Podgorica. I was wondering if there are any buses in Tivat Airport to go to Podgorica and if there is any timetable available on the web?
      Have anyone of you heard about such bus? what is the fare price

Thanks

2 Answers Aug 17, 2005 at 5:02 AM
    • bus to Tivat

by jana_ Online Now Jul 30, 2003 at 3:10 AM

Is there a bus from Split (or from Dubrovnik) to Tivat? Thanks.

1 Answer Jan 19, 2004 at 2:04 AM