Tirano

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Coach Transport

Tremezzo Dec 11, 2014 at 1:54 AM

We are trying to book a mini bus/coach to take our guests from the hotel to a restaurant the day before our wedding. The journey is only 2.5km or 5 minutes but I just wondered if anyone has any contacts or can put us in touch with anyone that can help?

more
    • trams in milan

Milan Nov 23, 2014 at 9:16 AM

does the number 15 tram stop outside either milan central station or cordona station? or could you please tell me how far the closest stop to either of these stations is, and hoe much does the tram cost to bocconi area
      thanks

shell

more
    • Cabs in Milan

Milan Nov 30, 2014 at 4:40 AM

Hello, we are student travelers who will be traveling to Milan shortly.
      We are hoping to hail a cab from Duomo to San Siro stadium, and we would like to know how much time and money would be spent on the round trip. We would be delighted to get an answer back.
      Thanks!

more
    • MATALON's Profile Photo

Expo 2015 - Travel guide

Milano Nov 21, 2014 at 9:10 AM

I can not find any forum or travel guid for the international EXPO (open May 2015 in Milan.Would be happy to find useful information beside the official site of the Expo - Thanks

more
    • what to do while in Tirano

by Jodelonghi Online Now Jul 30, 2014 at 5:23 PM

We have planned a few days in Tirano from 26 Sept to 02 Oct but are using public transport - booked a day trip on Bernina Express. Can we visit other places by bus etc. Have been told there is a yellow train?

4 Answers Jul 31, 2014 at 6:53 AM
    • Custom Office

by jasminetan Online Now Dec 24, 2013 at 10:35 AM

Please help! I am travel from Milan to St.Moritz by train via Tirano Station, I need to get my VAT tax refund stamp before enter to Switzerland, can anyone know is there a Custom office in this station? Thank you!

3 Answers Dec 28, 2013 at 9:41 AM
    • car hire companies

by merrilnewberry Online Now Oct 22, 2013 at 6:11 PM

Are there any car hire companies that allow drop off in Tirano??? We want to drive the Stevilo Pass but it's too expensive to drive into St Moritz to leave the car.

Thanks in advance

2 Answers Oct 23, 2013 at 11:58 AM
    • bellagio to tirano

by jozzee Online Now Aug 1, 2013 at 7:34 PM

I want to travel from Bellagio to Tirano, what is the easiest way to do this

1 Answer Aug 2, 2013 at 1:08 AM
    • Tirano Train Station - Car Parking

by jbleet Online Now Apr 4, 2011 at 5:33 AM

We are driving to Tirano to catch the Bernina Express on 21 April and want to know where to park all day near Tirano Station.
      Can you assist please?
      Jeff

3 Answers Apr 11, 2011 at 2:25 PM
    • tirano help

by mheidt Online Now Jan 12, 2011 at 5:59 PM

Is there a self-service laundromat in town near the tain station? Is there a supermarket in town?

1 Answer Jan 12, 2011 at 7:06 PM
    • changing trains in Tirano

by Lali808 Online Now Oct 3, 2006 at 12:20 AM

The Bernina Express arrives in Tirano @ 12:36p according to the website. A train leaving for Milan leaves @ 12:45p... Is this doable? ... ie it that enough time to change trains?

5 Answers Oct 21, 2006 at 12:39 PM
    • Train Station Lockers ?

by JohnUSA Online Now Jun 4, 2006 at 3:28 PM

Are there lockers in the Tirano station in which to store luggage ?

2 Answers Jun 6, 2006 at 3:06 AM
    • Bernina express

by singtrip Online Now May 4, 2006 at 6:23 AM

Are there many runs of the Bernina Express (early JulY) or does it leave just once in the day from Tirano to Chur? What is best to do in Tirano for 1/2 a day (with two children - 9 and 11 years)?

1 Answer May 4, 2006 at 8:07 AM
    • Balsarini homestead Tirano

by katmarin Online Now Apr 23, 2006 at 4:53 AM

Researching family. Would like to know if the homestead of Martino Balsarini still exists and if so, can you give me information please. Am hoping to come to Tirano in July. Also would like recommendation on accommodation.

3 Answers Nov 12, 2006 at 11:33 PM
    • tirano rail station to passo del tonale

by websteruk Online Now Mar 20, 2006 at 9:51 AM

Can anyone please suggest how I travel from Tirano rail station to Hotel Bellavista in Passo del Tonale - it will be around 7.00pm on a Saturday - help!
      If the only way is by taxi - any idea how much it may cost? Is Tirano the closest station? I've tried to get ticket to a closer station but can't get anything from Milan Central to Edolo or Male which appear to be closer......any info gratefully received - thanks!

• train station

by rfpipoli Online Now Jun 19, 2005 at 12:12 PM

Is it possible to keep two vehicles overnight at the Tirano train station while we travel the Bernina Express and one night in St. Moritz? Thankyou

2 Answers Jun 19, 2005 at 1:58 PM
    • elizamanda's Profile Photo

Has anyone been to Tirano

by elizamanda Online Now Jul 31, 2004 at 4:13 AM

Hi fellow travellers, We are going to get the Bernina Express from Tirano to Darvos. Is there much to see in Tirano? is it worth spending a few hours there in December? or should we sleep the night after travelling by train from Venice? and get off early the next day to get to Darvos early to start skiing? thanks so much Elizamanda.

2 Answers Nov 6, 2006 at 7:29 AM