change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• solo traveller - Lahore tour

Pakistan Dec 9, 2014 at 12:02 AM

Hi,

I would like to visit Lahore in January for sightseeing.
      Has anyone any experience of trying to join a tour with other people- booking either from France or Pakistan

Many of the tour companies online offer bespoke tours with a driver rather than the option of joining a group.

Any help appreciated!

more
    • Having thoughts on travelling to Karachi

Karachi Nov 25, 2014 at 8:44 AM

Does anyone know the current situation in Karachi? Whether is it generally safe or pretty dangerous etc... Are there loads of violence on a daily basis? Help me out!

more
    • 4 days in Lahore

Lahore Dec 3, 2014 at 5:16 AM

We will be visiting Lahore 15-19th of December. Do you think that 4 full days in Lahore are too much?

If yes, can you kindly suggest any place nearby which is worth visiting. Thanks in advance

more
    • FouzulA's Profile Photo

need invitation letter.

Lahore Nov 25, 2014 at 2:51 PM

I am a srilankan. My name is ameen. Currently living in saudi Arabia as work. In my vacation I want to visit lahore. I went to pakistan embassy but they asking invitation letter from lahore people. So I tired to get letter. Csn you help me for invitation letter?

more
    • British Regimental Insignias

Pakistan Dec 7, 2014 at 12:26 PM

I am 77 years old I am researching my late Fathers Army Career from 1916-1942, and the names of Landi Kotal and a Fort at Ali Mosque cropped up & i read about a cemetry for British Servicemen who fell in the 2nd Afghan War but its the British Regimental Insignias on the Valley Walls i am interested in, as hearsay in my Family mentions my Grandfather serving out in that area also? I would like to know if anyone has any ideas who i can contact to see if i can get photos of the Regimental Insignias? Thanks for any advice or help i get, Yours Jeff

more