Tione di Trento

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Wine cellars

Riva del Garda Jul 7, 2014 at 12:06 AM

Hey, I am looking for a wine cellar in Riva del Garda (or near to that) what is like a restaurant where our group (20-25 persons) can drink and enjoy a night alone, and that is not just for wine tasting and tour about the wine making.

I found a lot around the lake, but not in this city

(our weekend is 17th october - 19th october)

thx

more
    • packing for Trento

Trento Jul 17, 2014 at 4:07 AM

what to pack-Clothing etc for Trento in July

more
    • Scenic day hikes

Dolomiti Jul 15, 2014 at 7:00 AM

Hi we will have 3 nights in the Dolomites in mid September . We are staying in Castlerotto. We are in good shape & are in our 40's . I'm a little overwhelmed with so much info. Trying to pick 3 scenic hikes , 2-4 hrs. long.Wouldnt mind trying a via Ferrata section that is not real demanding. We will hike in the mornings & drive some of the scenic drives/ passes in the afternoon. Anyone have some favorites or "must see" hikes?

Thanks Joan

more
    • dress code

Trentino-Alto Adige Jun 27, 2014 at 11:38 PM

what is the dress code for the music festival concert in trento?

more
    • how to get to riva del garda from milan airport on sat 5 july please

Riva del Garda Jun 29, 2014 at 10:01 AM

please can you advise how will i get from bergamo milan airport on sat 5th july to riva del garda.we arrive in milan about midday,thank you

more
    • Bicycle Hire

by jzoanetti Online Now Jan 23, 2007 at 3:45 PM

I will be in Tione di Trento in May and wish to know about bicycle hire, either in Tione or Trento.
      Any help would be appreciated.
      Regards,
      John.

1 Answer Jan 24, 2007 at 1:47 PM
    • tours from trento area

by debidesan Online Now Jul 7, 2006 at 8:38 AM

We are flying into Munich on Oct. 10 and are taking the train into Trento. I have booked the hotel already(The Grand Hotel) We areintrested in taking the Ice Caves tour from Salzburg. Is there a train from Trento to Salzburg? Also We would like to tour the Dolomites and Nothern Italy attractions. Any suggestions on tours leaving from that area? The ones I have found leave from Venice early in the morning and there is no way to get to the departure point on time. We would like to travel through the areas by train if it is an option. Please help.....
      Debi