change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• brotherleelove's Profile Photo

Santorini's YOUTH HOSTEL OIA -- The End Of An Era

Santorini Island Nov 5, 2014 at 3:45 PM

After 34 years of hosting visitors to Santorini from every corner of the globe the Youth Hostel Oia, owned by my dear friend Manolis Karvounis, has closed its doors for good. I wish Manolis and Gabi much joy and happiness wherever their path leads them. YAMAS!

more
    • location similar to Kamari promenade elsewhere?

Santorini Island Nov 16, 2014 at 4:06 AM

In the last summer I spent a few days in the town of Kamari. I liked the pedestrian promenade along the beach with many clubs, restaurants and small hotels directly on it. It was very pleasant to have a drink in our hotel’s pool-bar facing the sea and the nice crowd walking on the promenade.
      I’m wondering if a location like this exsists in any other Greek island! Do you know any?

more
    • shwemanthu's Profile Photo

What will open and what will close in December

Santorini Island Nov 23, 2014 at 7:14 AM

We are planning to visit Santorini Island in first week of December for 4 days. Please advise where to stay/ what to do..etc. I checked one of the Hotel and found that it is closed after last week of October. Appreciate your advice. Thanks.

more
    • a location like this in Mykonos?

Mykonos Nov 16, 2014 at 4:03 AM

In the last summer I spent a few days in Santorini in the town of Kamari. The location was perfect: there’s a long pedestrian promenade along the beach with many clubs, restaurants and small hotel directly on it. It was very leasant to have drink in our hotel’s pool-bar facing the sea and the nice crowd walking on the promenade.
      I’m wondering if a location like this exsists in Mykonos or in any other Greek island! Do you know any?

more