change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• worksopian's Profile Photo

Buses from Nha Trang to Da Nang

Nha Trang Aug 20, 2015 at 3:45 AM

Is the bus an option,What good bus companies do we have?The train takes 9 hrs but seems to go at bad times .

more

Da Nang Airport Transportation

Da Nang Aug 19, 2015 at 1:17 PM

Whats the best way to get to the airport from central Da Nang?

more
    • tempestten's Profile Photo

Route Advice

Vietnam Aug 26, 2015 at 7:22 AM

Hello, I'm planning on coming to Vietnam for two weeks at the end of October. The basic plan is to purchase a motorcycle in HCMC and ride to Hanoi. I'm hoping someone has done a similar trip and has some advice about which route to take and what are the "must see's" along the way. I would like to see as much of the country as possible in my two weeks.

Thank you in advance.

more
    • paddington28's Profile Photo

border crossing to china

Vietnam Aug 15, 2015 at 10:40 PM

Hi there,i will have a lot of time to spare while in Vietnam,i will mainly be stationed up north while maybe flying down to Saigon for a couple of days.
      My question is,from Hanoi i would like to cross the border in to China,i have read there is a 12 hour train journey which stops in Nanning. But was wandering is it possible to catch a boat in to china,i will need to come back in to Hanoi for my Departing flight,so i will catch the train back for that. Does not really matter how long the boat will take,as i have 3 weeks before my departure out of Hanoi to KL. Also is Nanning interesting??much to do??
      Many thanks

more
    • Silk shirts, blouses and scarfs

Hanoi Aug 13, 2015 at 11:47 AM

I was told Hang Ngang Street has many stores selling silk items.
      Does anyone recommend a shop that is very good for ready made silk items?
      Thanks.
      Losham

more
    • Binh Tay Markets, HCMC

Vietnam Aug 5, 2015 at 7:50 PM

Are there any stalls selling bamboo, wicker, rattan or willow baskets at the Binh Tay markets please?
      Thanks, Wendy.

more
    • Getting to Cat Ba island

Cat Ba Yesterday

We heard that this is lovely, but a tour operator/travel agency we've been communicating with in Hanoi wrote the following: "Cat Ba island is unrecommended because it’s almost for local people only."
      Why would they say this? Can you recommend a tour that includes Cat Ba?

more
    • How to get visa for Vietnam for Indian citizen living in Singapore

Vietnam Aug 2, 2015 at 8:50 PM

Hi there, My friend, an Indian passport holder living in Singapore would like to come to Vietnam next month to visit me. Could anyone here recommend me the best way for him to get a visa for Vietnam? Thanks a lot!

more
    • experience about get VietNam's visa and rules

Vietnam Aug 15, 2015 at 7:32 AM

Hi guy!
      I'm gonna go tho Hue of Viet Nam this December, I worry a little about get Visa and rules in Viet Nam, Can you share some experience or special rules in VietNam and the best way to get visa?

more
    • How long in Hanoi and places to stop off.

Hanoi Aug 20, 2015 at 9:32 AM

We, my wife and I arrive in Hanoi 2 Feb and intend training down to Ho Chi Min where we depart on the 27th. Concerned about TET. How many days should we stay in Hanoi and recommendation on things to do and stop off, after 4 or 5 hours on the train. We are not young, both retired and I am not too fit. Site seeing and local culture, people watching, not really into war history but temples and such.

more
    • Food not hot

Hanoi Aug 13, 2015 at 12:10 PM

Can anyone suggest restaurants that serve Vietnamese food that is not hot. I can't eat spicy food and never eat foods such as Korean, Thai, Indian or Hunan.
      Is there a Pho that is mild?
      I'm looking for restaurants in HCM as well as Hanoi and Da Nang.
      Thanks.
      Losham

more

Airport transportation

Ho Chi Minh City Aug 19, 2015 at 12:54 PM

Is bus no 152 a decent option for getting from the international airport to downtown?How long does it take?Is it crowded?Does it wait before it is full? Is their a timetable?
      Thanks Ian

more
    • How much money do I need for 7 day in Hanoi

Vietnam Aug 19, 2015 at 12:47 AM

Hi everyone,

I and my girlfriend are having a plan to visit Hanoi, Vietnam this September to see Mid-autumn festival. We’ve never been in Vietnam before and we don’t know how much money we need for a 7-day-trip. We also want to make an adventure to the north. I heard prices in Vietnam are quite cheap. So can you give me some example about prices of hotel, restaurant or spa?

Thank you very much.

more
    • Itinerary advice

Vietnam Aug 25, 2015 at 5:13 PM

We are at the starting line with regard to planning our trip. Ideally, we'd like to have a well paced, comprehensive trip to Vietnam, Cambodia/Angkor Wat, and maybe Luang Prabang/Laos. January or February would be ideal for us. We prefer to avoid the days around Tet after reading all the warnings on this site.
      Does anyone have a sense of where guided tours are essential, and what is doable on our own as English-only speakers? Should we start with a local US travel agent or tour operator in Vietnam, or plan the whole trip through web sites?

more
    • Finalefarm's Profile Photo

Best place to travel to

Vietnam Aug 8, 2015 at 4:18 PM

If we are in Bankok and only have 9 days extra to travel, would we wahave time and want to go to both Cambodia and Viet nam or spend mor time seeing Viet Nam? It will be at end of Jan to Feb. we don't have too many warm clothes because we live in Nicaragua.
      Also, would we want to stay in one place and travel from there or move around?

more

Airport transportation

Hanoi Aug 18, 2015 at 8:10 AM

What is the best way for someone to get downtown?
      Is the 17 bus a viable option?

more

Train travel in Vietnam

Ho Chi Minh City Aug 18, 2015 at 8:00 AM

I intend travelling from Ho Chi Minh City to Nha Trang(and onwards to Da Nang) in November.
      I dont like the idea of prebooking and collecting in Vietnam.Is it easy to book tickets in Vietnam and collect when buying.
      Train appears to be a better option than the bus?

more
    • 10th wedding anniversary in Vietnam

Vietnam Aug 12, 2015 at 10:35 AM

Hi all
      My wife and I are planning to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary in Vietnam this November
      We have only 2 weeks and are looking to visit Saigon, Hoi An or Halong Bay and Siem Reap.
      We would like to renew our vows in whichever of these places would offer an opportunity. Also, we enjoy live music and dancing but no high energy discos etc.,
      Any suggestions?
      Thanks in advance
      Any suggestions

more
    • Day trip to Da Nang

Da Nang Jul 31, 2015 at 3:04 AM

We are planning a day trip to Da Nang tomorrow and would like to know a good shopping center to visit, not necessary though for souvenirs. We would then like to spend a couple of hours traveling around to see some of the city. What would be the best means of transport.

more

Popular Tinh Tien Giang Travel Answer Locations

• Cost of taxi from Ho Chi Minh airport to My Tho

My Tho Nov 30, 2013 at 7:06 AM

Approximately how much would a taxi (for two persons) cost from Ho Chi Minh Airport to central My Tho? We will be landing at a time when the last bus of the day has already gone.

3 Answers Nov 30, 2013 at 3:45 PM
    • Swimming pool

My Tho Oct 27, 2013 at 10:17 PM

Is there a public swimming pool in My Tho or even a hotel with a swimming pool?

5 Answers Apr 14, 2015 at 2:26 AM
    • Boating around My Tho!

My Tho Sep 13, 2007 at 3:35 AM

Are the boats clean? DSo you spend your whole holiday on the boat or do you stop overnight at hostels?

1 Answer Mar 2, 2012 at 9:38 PM
    • eagles_creek's Profile Photo

Guesthouse

My Tho Dec 10, 2005 at 2:50 PM

Ok, i guess i'm gonna be the first to ask a question here, so here it goes...

Anybody has any recommendations for a budget guesthouse in My Tho?
      Say maybe5-10USD per night?

I know most travellers come to My Tho on a day trip from Saigon, but i thinking of doing it myself.

Thanks.

2 Answers Mar 2, 2012 at 9:44 PM