Tinh Quang Nam

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Permanent hair Straightening

Ho Chi Minh City Jul 17, 2014 at 4:50 AM

I am going to HCMC in two weeks and I would like to do a permanent hair straightening like the brazilian blowout, keratin treatment, rebounding, japanese treatment.

I took a look at some info online but the only one I found was the Concept Coiffure that looks top of the line but the price is definitely above my budget.

Does anybody has any other options that would cost $100 ish (or less)?

Thank you so much in advance!

more
    • Any locals interested in being a tour guide?

Ho Chi Minh City Jul 16, 2014 at 2:06 AM

Hello,

I am planning to visit Saigon within couple of weeks or so. I am interested in doing a simple and non-commercial city tour just for a day or two. I was wondering if there is any english speaking friendly local, with some knowledge about the place and the culture, interested in showing me around in a motorbike during their free time :). I can also help with renting a bike if needed and take care of the travel expenses.

more
    • Travel buddy

Vietnam Jul 16, 2014 at 7:54 AM

Hey, I'm travelling to HCMC on the 7th Oct 2014 for 9 days before i travel to thailand and I'm looking for a travel buddy to do some site seeing with, perhaps share some accom with, and want to do a short cruise on the Mekong delta. I love traveling and getting out there, if anyone is interested let me know, I'm male, 37,

more
    • Ferry service_Ho Chi Minh City to Vung Tau City

Ho Chi Minh City Jul 4, 2014 at 4:01 PM

Is the Ferry service - Ho Chi Minh City to Vung Tau City - running yet after being suspended earlier.?
      Thanks in advance
      bkc1000

more
    • night club

Ho Chi Minh City Jun 28, 2014 at 7:39 AM

do you know if there is nice or luxus hotel with night club in Saigon, Hoian and Hanoi ?

more
    • nightlife

Ho Chi Minh City Jun 26, 2014 at 7:10 AM

Coming to ho chi minh november
      Is it safe at night bar hopping

more
    • How busy will be it during Jul/Aug around Central Vietnam?

Vietnam Jun 29, 2014 at 2:42 AM

Hello!

I am just planning a trip for about a week or so to be around Da Nang, Hue and Hoi An during this July or so. Is that a peak season for tourism or any long holidays around that time? I am considering to spend a day or 2 at Saigon and make my way to Da Nang and other places. I know it will be very short to cover all those places, but if it is difficult, then I might skip Hue. I am also planning on see My Son.

Anyone else going around that time? I am waiting on my friends, but if they can't make it I will be doing it solo, so interested meeting other travelers/locals.

Thank you!

more
    • jkhamburg's Profile Photo

any good (and cheap) acommodation at long co beach?

Phu Quoc Jul 14, 2014 at 11:02 PM

We are elder People but still budget travellers. In mid of November we want to spend a ten days at Phu Quoc Island. Is there anyone else got some experience in a stay at Long co beach to give us a fingertip?

more
    • hrosc's Profile Photo

street food

Ho Chi Minh City Jun 24, 2014 at 1:06 AM

Hi guys,

i will be in Saigon on 27.06.2014. Do you have any suggestion for real local street food, a bit of the beaten track, not just in district 1. Also, which district you recomend to experience real local atmosphere. If some of you locals would like to meet with us ( also wife and 7 years old son), i would be happy to pay for the drinks and food:). It is foody time:)
      Thank you in advance for any respond. Best regards, Jurij

more
    • Ramonribas's Profile Photo

Money in Vietnam

Vietnam Jul 12, 2014 at 8:44 AM

Dear friends,
      Well, next August everything is planned for my trip to Vietnam (15 days). About money, what do you recommend? Take money (euros o dollars) from Europe and change in Vietnam o maybe is better and cheap to take money from cashier?

Thanks in advance

more
    • Is it worth going to Halong Bay?

Vietnam Jul 13, 2014 at 7:15 PM

I have heard very mixed reports of HB. Is it VERY touristy and a rip off or a must do? Any tips and advice for a first time visitor? I do not want to do it on a really cheap budget. Want to stay over night.

more

Popular Tinh Quang Nam Travel Answer Locations

• Postal code

Hoi An Jun 6, 2014 at 2:09 AM

what is the postal code for Hoi An Vietnam

7 Answers Jun 7, 2014 at 4:52 AM
    • how is working and living in Tam Ky ?

Tam Ky May 5, 2014 at 1:37 AM

I have been living in Asia for the last 7 years ,
      in Vietnam for the last 18 months.
      How is living in Tam Ky generally ?
      Cost of life , are there many tourisits / expats ,
      places to shop , is it quite developed compared to Da Nang ?
      How far from the beach ? Any other useful advice / information
      would be greatly appreciated.

• Family Suite

Hoi An Apr 14, 2014 at 9:01 PM

We are a family of 4 with two adult children. Is there any accommodation that has 2 or 3 bedroom suits?

7 Answers Apr 27, 2014 at 7:17 AM
    • Where to stay? What to do?

Hoi An Mar 21, 2014 at 3:10 PM

WE have 5 nights in Hoi An but only 4 days. We aren't worried about being by the beach as we have too much to see and do while there. We were looking at the Little Hoian Boutique Hotel and Spa. It isn't too big and looks like it would give us the feel of the place. So many to choose from. Any recommendations please? Would like to get some clothes made too so would be good to be handy to town. What experiences have you had and ideas would be welcomed, thanks!

20 Answers Apr 30, 2014 at 8:15 AM
    • Transfer Cost

Hoi An Feb 16, 2014 at 9:25 PM

We have been quoted $287AD for private transfers from Hoi An to Hue but this includes a trip to China Beach, Marble Mountain and Ha Vann pass - is this a reasonable price for 2 adults?

5 Answers Feb 17, 2014 at 10:40 PM
    • Danang Airport to Victoria Hoi An

Hoi An Jan 28, 2014 at 12:24 AM

What is the best way of getting from Danang airport to Victoria Hoi An?

4 Answers Mar 6, 2014 at 2:29 AM
    • Cooking classes

Hoi An Jan 15, 2014 at 6:01 PM

Does anyone have recommendations to cooking classes in Vietnam

5 Answers Jan 16, 2014 at 12:40 AM
    • sejmer's Profile Photo

Full moon festival

Hoi An Oct 24, 2013 at 11:40 AM

Does anyone know when the Full moon festival in Hoi An is in Januari 2014 ? I have found two dates on the internet. Please do NOT answer if you are not 100% sure, it will only make me even more confused.
      Best regards
      Sejmer

4 Answers Oct 24, 2013 at 5:40 PM
    • Woman travelling alone

Hoi An Oct 18, 2013 at 1:34 PM

Hi there! Can anyone tell me if it is safe to travel alone for a woman (35) in Vietnam?

16 Answers Jan 4, 2014 at 9:31 PM
    • should we go to Hoi An?

Hoi An Oct 15, 2013 at 4:38 AM

We are currently in Hue and trying to decide if we should go o to Hoi An tomorrow as we have stuff booked to go.

12 Answers Oct 23, 2013 at 11:21 AM
    • amiya's Profile Photo

Solo traveller

Hoi An Aug 17, 2013 at 6:29 PM

Hi.. Is Hoi An a safe place to travel alone?

13 Answers Sep 15, 2013 at 1:52 AM
    • marcus_gsh's Profile Photo

airport transfer from Da Nang international airport to Hoi An

Hoi An Apr 4, 2013 at 8:21 AM

Hi members, I will arrive Da Nang international airport by 29 Apr 2013 morning and I wish to travel to Hoi An.
      I wish to know what kind of transportation available and the charges needed?
      so far, i asked for hotel airport transfer and they quote me usd22. I'm not sure is it over price or not. Advice needed, please.
      Thanks!

6 Answers May 12, 2013 at 6:44 PM
    • Minh A Ancient Lodging House. Looking for guesthouse with character in Hoi An.

Hoi An Dec 28, 2012 at 7:14 AM

Hi, does anyone know if the Minh A, ancient lodging house is still open at 2 Nguyen Thai Hoc. It is a very old guest house which I believe has only 3 rooms. I am looking to stay somewhere cheap and atmospheric, would prefer somewhere basic with some character rather than modern. Any advice gratefuly received.

Thanks,
      Jo.

• Helzie12's Profile Photo

Hotel Review

Hoi An Oct 23, 2012 at 5:28 AM

I am looking for reviews on a hotel called Bach Dang. Should I assume that no reviews means no good news?

4 Answers Oct 23, 2012 at 7:23 AM
    • full moon festival

Hoi An Oct 22, 2012 at 8:22 AM

anybody know the date for the full moon festival in Hoi An for Feb 2013?
      also when is Tet for 2013?

2 Answers Oct 22, 2012 at 9:33 AM
    • Hoi An to Da Nang Airport

Hoi An Jul 4, 2012 at 7:29 PM

since I need to take a domestic flight at Da Nang Airport and I will stay at Hoi An, I would ask whether it is easy to arrange a taxi to Da Nang Airport in the very early morning from Hoi An. How long does it take and how much does it cost? Thanks

2 Answers Jul 4, 2012 at 8:26 PM
    • NYTim's Profile Photo

Christmas at the beach

Hoi An Mar 6, 2012 at 8:50 AM

Is the water in late December warm enough to swim and generally romp about in?

3 Answers Mar 7, 2012 at 8:11 AM
    • X-mas Dinner fee

Hoi An Oct 24, 2011 at 1:05 AM

We will be in Hoi An on Dec. 24 and 25, 2011. I am trying to book accommodations and find that some hotels (like Ancient House Resort and Hai An Pacific) are charging a mandatory X-mas Eve and X-mas dinner fee of around35 USD per person. Does anyone know whether this will be standard with all hotels of similar standard to the above mentioned hotels for X-mas (ie. should I give up on trying to find a hotel that doesn't charge this surcharge)?

I really don't want to pay for this dinner, as we would rather just get a bowl of pho to celebrate X-mas in Vietnam!

Thank you!

4 Answers Dec 14, 2011 at 9:02 PM
    • Hoi An

Hoi An Feb 18, 2011 at 4:18 AM

Could anyone let me know which is the best area to stay in Hoi An ,near the city centre or near the beach any hotels you could recomend
      Thanks Jean

5 Answers Oct 9, 2011 at 10:34 AM
    • snozzau's Profile Photo

Hoi An ??????????????

Hoi An Feb 14, 2011 at 2:25 PM

People,
      Sorry if I am becoming a pest on these forums but I have yet another ?
      I am very interested in doing the 530 am tour of my Son Sanctuary-
      Are there agents to book this in HoiAn or better to book online with someone like -Thesinhtourist.com
      Also is it better to stay on the river or the beach
      Cheers,
      Scott

7 Answers Feb 20, 2011 at 5:57 AM
    • LadyHawkau's Profile Photo

Hoi an Hotel

Hoi An Jan 6, 2011 at 5:45 PM

We are travelling to Vietnam in Sept and will be staying in a few locations, Hoi an is one of them, our travel agent has suggested the Hoi an hotel but all the reviews are read are not very good. We do like good accomodation but not to far out of the main areas.

I would really appreciate it if someone could recommend some good accomodation for us.

Happy New Year everyone

Sue

7 Answers Jan 7, 2011 at 4:06 AM
    • First Time Hoi An

Hoi An Dec 12, 2010 at 11:30 PM

We are thinking of having a few days in Hoi An can any one recomend which area to stay and any reasonable hotels,also can any one recomend any tours to go on.we also are traveling from Denang by bus,is there taxis at the bus station to take you to the hotel

Thanks Jean

2 Answers Dec 13, 2010 at 2:46 PM
    • garyricher

Hoi An Jul 12, 2010 at 11:51 PM

coachs hoi am tovientiane Laos

• Tailor recommendations Hoi An

Hoi An May 13, 2010 at 7:36 PM

I am planning my first trip to Vietnam in July, staying at Hoi An and I have read with interests all the posts about tailors, but alot of them are getting old and I was wondering if anybody had recent dealings with specific tailors, and wouldn't mind letting me know who to avoid, and who to see. Thanks

5 Answers Dec 11, 2011 at 6:23 PM
    • september weather

Hoi An Apr 22, 2010 at 10:21 PM

At this can only make Hoi An early Sept 9 to 14 considering staying at Victoria Hoi An Beach resort is the resort ok yes/no. Will the weather still be ok before the wets during this period yes/no. appreciate previous experiences.

2 Answers Apr 29, 2010 at 2:26 AM
    • GMMUR

Hoi An Apr 10, 2010 at 1:50 AM

WE HAVE 9 NIGHTS TO ENJOY A SIDE TRIP FROM SAIGON BEFORE WE FLY HOME (WILL HAVE DONE A CRUISE FROM SEAM REAP TO SAIGON). ARE TRYING TO DECIDE IF IT'S WORTH GOING TO DALAT OR HUE BEFORE WE SPEND THE REST OF OUR TIME IN HOI AN AND POSSIBLY ONE OTHER PLACE (HAVE HEARD MUI NE (think that's the name) is a nice small place??
      Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated - including hotels, restaurants, things to see, do and buy!! Also which is the best airline if we decide to fly to Dalat or Hue (I've heard the trains aren't so good).
      We are "older" travellers who like smaller hotels that are friendly, have a pool, comfortable and maybe even a view...probably because we are retired from work but not from travelling.
      Thanks and I'm standing by for hints and advice.

15 Answers Apr 15, 2010 at 8:19 PM
    • Looking for Quality tailor shops

Hoi An Mar 2, 2010 at 6:17 PM

Hello All;

Can anyone recommend a few good quality tailor shops in Hoi An. I am looking to make a couple of custom tailored suits.

I am actually looking for suit manufacturers in Vietnam in general. I would like to make custom suits in Vietnam, and ship them to North American. Does anyone know good quality manufacturing companies in Vietnam? Thanks in advance.

4 Answers Sep 24, 2011 at 3:54 AM
    • Weather in August

Hoi An Jan 29, 2010 at 5:25 AM

I am tinking of travelling to Hoi Chi Ming for 2 nights and then 4 nights in Nha Trang and then 6 nights in Hoi An. I know to expect wet weather in Hoi Chi Ming but what is the weather going to like in Hoi An and Na Trang as they are beach resorts. I am hoping for sunny dry weather? Looking forward to a reply. Thanks

5 Answers Feb 3, 2010 at 5:56 PM
    • balibaby's Profile Photo

Hoi An at Tet 2010

Hoi An Dec 15, 2009 at 7:20 PM

I'm in Hoi An on the 13-17 Feb 2010. All my hotel and travel is pre-booked.
      But, I'm getting a little nervous as to being able to feed myself, rent a bicycle and the chances of getting any clothing made during my stay due to Tet.
      Any one want to offer some advice or information as to may chances/concerns.
      Many Thanks!

3 Answers Dec 17, 2009 at 7:04 AM
    • good driver/guide

Hoi An Dec 6, 2009 at 5:10 PM

We are looking for a good English speaking driver/guide to go touring to a few days up to Central Highlands for a few days.Can anyone recommend one and what is the daily rate. We would like to leave from Hoi An.

1 Answer Jan 7, 2010 at 12:55 AM