Tinh Lam Dong

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Ho Chi Minh City airport to Vung Tau City bus service

Vietnam Jun 14, 2014 at 6:44 PM

Could anyone tell me who operates the bus from SGN airport to Vung Tau City.

Rang Jetstar Pacific ,they say it is private bus,no idea who is the company that operates it.

Believe it caries Jetstar logo.

Any help would be appreciated ,Thank you in advance

bkc1000

more
    • Ferry service_Ho Chi Minh City to Vung Tau City

Ho Chi Minh City Jul 4, 2014 at 4:01 PM

Is the Ferry service - Ho Chi Minh City to Vung Tau City - running yet after being suspended earlier.?
      Thanks in advance
      bkc1000

more
    • night club

Ho Chi Minh City Jun 28, 2014 at 7:39 AM

do you know if there is nice or luxus hotel with night club in Saigon, Hoian and Hanoi ?

more
    • nightlife

Ho Chi Minh City Jun 26, 2014 at 7:10 AM

Coming to ho chi minh november
      Is it safe at night bar hopping

more
    • Any nice restaurants with authentic French or Italian Cuisine?

Hanoi Jun 17, 2014 at 2:56 AM

I'm in Hanoi quite a lot, and though I love Vietnamese food, it's pretty spicy. Can anyone recomend some good
      European restaurants?

more
    • How busy will be it during Jul/Aug around Central Vietnam?

Vietnam Jun 29, 2014 at 2:42 AM

Hello!

I am just planning a trip for about a week or so to be around Da Nang, Hue and Hoi An during this July or so. Is that a peak season for tourism or any long holidays around that time? I am considering to spend a day or 2 at Saigon and make my way to Da Nang and other places. I know it will be very short to cover all those places, but if it is difficult, then I might skip Hue. I am also planning on see My Son.

Anyone else going around that time? I am waiting on my friends, but if they can't make it I will be doing it solo, so interested meeting other travelers/locals.

Thank you!

more
    • budget backpacking around southeast asia

Vietnam Jun 18, 2014 at 4:30 AM

i am looking to go backpacking with a few friends around southeast asia for the first time next april and am not really sure where is the best place to start planning. Can anyone recommenced any good companies or websites for backpacking and traveling, and also does anyone know if trailfinders is good company for low budget traveling or are they just best for more expensive holidays?

any advice at all would be much appreciated :)

more
    • hrosc's Profile Photo

street food

Ho Chi Minh City Jun 24, 2014 at 1:06 AM

Hi guys,

i will be in Saigon on 27.06.2014. Do you have any suggestion for real local street food, a bit of the beaten track, not just in district 1. Also, which district you recomend to experience real local atmosphere. If some of you locals would like to meet with us ( also wife and 7 years old son), i would be happy to pay for the drinks and food:). It is foody time:)
      Thank you in advance for any respond. Best regards, Jurij

more

Popular Tinh Lam Dong Travel Answer Locations

• Travel from Ho chi Minh to Dalat and return

Da Lat Mar 23, 2014 at 10:43 PM

What is the best and easiest way to travel from Ho Chi Minh to Dalat and return.Spending less than a week in South Vietnam

4 Answers May 30, 2014 at 7:32 PM
    • visa extension

Da Lat Dec 14, 2013 at 3:43 AM

I have been told that I can only extend my 3 month Vietnam visa twice, giving me a total of 9 months in the country. Is this information correct?

5 Answers Dec 21, 2013 at 2:05 AM
    • Travel time from Nha Trang? (vice versa) + Canyoning tour, reviews?

Da Lat Dec 3, 2013 at 8:13 AM

I'll be visiting Vietnam in early February (yes I'm aware it's tet) I'm planning on leaving Nha Trang on the 10th and was originally going to get a flight to Da nang. Now I'm wondering whether it's worth spending 2 night in Dalat in order to do a canyoning tour which includes abseiling down the waterfalls. I was wandering if anyone had done this tour (groovy gecko or other company) and if you would recommend visiting Dalat mainly for this experience?
      Also a lot of people are saying 5-6 hours from Nha Trang to Dalat while others are saying there is a new road that takes 3-4 hours. The earliest the bus leaves is 7am and the latest flight from Nha Trang to Da nang is 12:10 is this a feasible amount of time to travel and arrive at airport with enough time? Would a private car be quicker and any idea of the cost?

1 Answer Dec 13, 2013 at 7:23 PM
    • Bus ride to Dalat- Is it wortfull

Da Lat Sep 22, 2013 at 9:45 AM

Hi,
      I think about a trip from Saigon to Da Lat. Is the bus ride wortful - I mean is the countryside you pass trough interesting? I hesitate between flight and bus ride.
      Thanks

10 Answers Sep 26, 2013 at 10:02 PM
    • Booking at Dreams Hotel in Dalat

Da Lat Jul 23, 2012 at 9:16 AM

I want to book a room in Dreams Hotel but don't know how. I can't find their email address.
      Arrival 5 Sept 2012, Departure 8 Sep 2012, 3 nights inclusive for 1 person on top floor.
      Thanks so much

4 Answers Aug 9, 2012 at 12:19 PM
    • MissusBugatti's Profile Photo

New Years parties?

Da Lat Nov 13, 2010 at 11:53 PM

We'll be visiting Dalat at the end of December.....does anyone know if any new years parties or celebrations for new years eve? I suppose i could settle for a good bar or restaurant if nothing is going down :)

1 Answer Nov 27, 2013 at 1:18 AM
    • Tranfer from Ho Chi Minh to Da Lat

Da Lat Oct 16, 2010 at 6:25 AM

We arive on thuesday 2 november at 10h25 in Ho Chi Ming city airport and we had to take up our visum there.
      We want to travel the same day to Da Lat where we start a biking trip on 3 november to Hoi An in 13 days.
      Can some someone give us the best way to travel comfortly to Da Lat
      Jan Baten and May Geerts
      Belgium

4 Answers Nov 27, 2013 at 1:21 AM
    • Any agents have open bus to go Da Lat from Ho Chi Minh at night?

Da Lat Oct 11, 2010 at 2:04 AM

I heard somebody went to Da Lat from Ho Chi Minh by the night bus (around 12:15am), I would like to take these kind of night bus but I called to some agents, they said they has only one bus per day.

If you have any information of night bus, please leave me a message and the information like where I can buy the ticket.

Thanks alot

1 Answer Oct 14, 2010 at 3:18 AM
    • Cycling from De Lat to the coast

Da Lat Jul 5, 2009 at 4:12 AM

Hi all

I'm planning my trip to Vietnam - I'll be there in December for around 4 weeks and will be travelling from Chau Doc to HCMC and north to Hanoi.

I can't make up my mind about whether to visit Dalat as it seems a bit kitsch.

I though a good compromise might be to travel up Highway 20 from HCMC so I can pass the Dambri Falls then continue on to Delat for the night. I've read its possible to cycle from Delat to Phan Rang-Thap Cham or Nha Trang and that the ride is through beautiful scenery. ReidOnTravel.com says there's a guided cycle tour for70.

I feel that taking this route would allow me to see a bit of the central highlands without chewing up too much time.

My questions are:

1. Has anyone cycled from Delat to the coast?

2. Is it feasible and How long will it take?

3. Can it be done independently as the guided tour option seems expensive and if so how much would bile hire be?

Thanks so much for any help!

6 Answers Mar 27, 2013 at 3:13 AM
    • Public Transport

Da Lat May 19, 2009 at 6:31 PM

Hi all,

This will be my first time to Vietnam and I will be travelling to Dalat. May I know what is the best public transport in Dalat?

And may I know where is Novotel Dalat?

If I were to travel from HCM to Dalat, what is the best way?
      Thanks

6 Answers May 21, 2009 at 5:39 PM
    • Ho Chi Minh to Da Lat

Da Lat Nov 24, 2008 at 4:05 AM

whats the best way to travel to Da Lat from Ho Chi Minh and what will it cost

13 Answers Dec 7, 2008 at 7:05 AM
    • Da Lat - Nha Trang via Open tour bus - any overnight buses?

Da Lat Mar 19, 2008 at 5:27 AM

Hi!
      I want to go from Da Lat to Nha Trang. From what I gather from my internet research, there seems to be only open tour buses that leave around 0700 to 0800 in the mornings, depending on the agency and then arrive in the afternoon at Nha Trang.

Does anyone know if there are any open tour buses available that are overnight? Because I don't want to spend too much time travelling in the day.

Please advise! Thanks in advance! :)

4 Answers Mar 20, 2008 at 10:14 PM
    • Water Falls!!! Which not worth? How much time needed for each Falls?

Da Lat Jun 18, 2007 at 9:32 AM

There are so many nice falls that i wanna visit all! but i only have 1.5days and i wanna visit other DaLat Attractions too.

1. Prenns Falls (am excited of the chance to walk through the 'water curtain')
      2. Datanla Falls (Luge Ride)
      3. Dambri Falls (one of the highest)
      4. Pongour Falls (100m semi circle wide, layered falls)
      5. Tiger Falls (some say this is the most impressive)

can anyone help me to comment on each of the falls? rank them if you wish. how much time would i need to spend to get to each falls and time recommended to spend there?

if i got my way, over my friends, i would go for 4 if not 5 of those. haha. by the way, i will be travelling from Saigon to Dalat.

2 Answers Jul 13, 2008 at 3:53 PM
    • juleswc's Profile Photo

National Park/Elephants

Da Lat Mar 25, 2007 at 11:59 AM

Hi Guys,

My partner an I are visiting Da Lat in about 4 weeks and we're staying only one or two nights.
      My partner wants to visit a national park and hopefully see some elephants, now is there any national parks which we can get to easily?

Thanks

Jules

4 Answers Apr 10, 2007 at 3:54 AM
    • Apartment rentals

Da Lat Jul 3, 2006 at 1:39 AM

One of my options for escaping Canberra winter next year is a possible two month stay in Da Lat, which I visited briefly a few years ago. Is there a local real estate agent interested in arranging short term rentals of small apartments/houses? Cheers.
      Patrick

1 Answer Jul 19, 2008 at 9:53 AM
    • Cam Do Hotel or Fortune Hotel

Da Lat Sep 23, 2005 at 9:33 AM

Has anyone stayed at either of these hotels? What can you tell me about them?
      Also, what is there to do in DaLat? I wanted to visit a strawberry or fruit farm, even a rice paddy. Is this possible?
      Thanks.

2 Answers Jul 19, 2008 at 10:36 AM
    • jeggy112

Da Lat Aug 30, 2005 at 8:45 PM

If you had the choice to go to Mai Chau or to Dalat which area would you choose?

We have limited time in Vietnam and would like to do an interesting excursion out of the cities. We will be going to Halong Bay and Hue and Hoi An in addition to Hanoi and Ho Chi Min City.

Thanks, jeggy112

2 Answers Sep 1, 2005 at 3:09 AM
    • Edy8's Profile Photo

Dalat seems cold, is it?

Da Lat Jun 23, 2004 at 1:55 AM

Dear fellow travellers, From what I read, it sounds like Da lat is a cool place but then again I wonder if it is too cold for comfort. I would appreciate it if you could give me some advice on the expected climate and what nice hotel would you recommend. Thank you.

4 Answers Sep 24, 2007 at 5:08 PM
    • jmmorgan's Profile Photo

Good Restaurant

Da Lat Apr 18, 2003 at 10:42 AM

I am going to be in Dalat for my wedding anniversary. We would like a really special meal. We are staying at the Sofitel Dalat Palace but we both have a preference to not eat in the hotels and would rather go out and eat somewhere local. We want good, local food please. Your suggestions are awaited.

3 Answers May 15, 2003 at 4:00 PM