Tinh Da Nang

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Ho Chi Minh City airport to Vung Tau City bus service

Vietnam Jun 14, 2014 at 6:44 PM

Could anyone tell me who operates the bus from SGN airport to Vung Tau City.

Rang Jetstar Pacific ,they say it is private bus,no idea who is the company that operates it.

Believe it caries Jetstar logo.

Any help would be appreciated ,Thank you in advance

bkc1000

more
    • Ferry service_Ho Chi Minh City to Vung Tau City

Ho Chi Minh City Jul 4, 2014 at 4:01 PM

Is the Ferry service - Ho Chi Minh City to Vung Tau City - running yet after being suspended earlier.?
      Thanks in advance
      bkc1000

more
    • night club

Ho Chi Minh City Jun 28, 2014 at 7:39 AM

do you know if there is nice or luxus hotel with night club in Saigon, Hoian and Hanoi ?

more
    • nightlife

Ho Chi Minh City Jun 26, 2014 at 7:10 AM

Coming to ho chi minh november
      Is it safe at night bar hopping

more
    • Any nice restaurants with authentic French or Italian Cuisine?

Hanoi Jun 17, 2014 at 2:56 AM

I'm in Hanoi quite a lot, and though I love Vietnamese food, it's pretty spicy. Can anyone recomend some good
      European restaurants?

more
    • How busy will be it during Jul/Aug around Central Vietnam?

Vietnam Jun 29, 2014 at 2:42 AM

Hello!

I am just planning a trip for about a week or so to be around Da Nang, Hue and Hoi An during this July or so. Is that a peak season for tourism or any long holidays around that time? I am considering to spend a day or 2 at Saigon and make my way to Da Nang and other places. I know it will be very short to cover all those places, but if it is difficult, then I might skip Hue. I am also planning on see My Son.

Anyone else going around that time? I am waiting on my friends, but if they can't make it I will be doing it solo, so interested meeting other travelers/locals.

Thank you!

more
    • budget backpacking around southeast asia

Vietnam Jun 18, 2014 at 4:30 AM

i am looking to go backpacking with a few friends around southeast asia for the first time next april and am not really sure where is the best place to start planning. Can anyone recommenced any good companies or websites for backpacking and traveling, and also does anyone know if trailfinders is good company for low budget traveling or are they just best for more expensive holidays?

any advice at all would be much appreciated :)

more
    • hrosc's Profile Photo

street food

Ho Chi Minh City Jun 24, 2014 at 1:06 AM

Hi guys,

i will be in Saigon on 27.06.2014. Do you have any suggestion for real local street food, a bit of the beaten track, not just in district 1. Also, which district you recomend to experience real local atmosphere. If some of you locals would like to meet with us ( also wife and 7 years old son), i would be happy to pay for the drinks and food:). It is foody time:)
      Thank you in advance for any respond. Best regards, Jurij

more

Popular Tinh Da Nang Travel Answer Locations

• Jet Ski Rental in Danang

Da Nang Apr 21, 2014 at 1:41 AM

Is there any where I could possibly rent a few jet skis?

2 Answers Jun 17, 2014 at 6:29 AM
    • Da Nang city or Hoi An

Da Nang Mar 25, 2014 at 11:03 AM

Hello, I have one day and night in this area at the end of April after much travelling up the coast of Vietnam and just wondered if anyone could please advise if I should stay in Hoi An or in Da Nang city? Many thanks!

13 Answers Apr 1, 2014 at 3:38 AM
    • christmas event for dinner

Tinh Da Nang Nov 25, 2013 at 1:45 AM

where is the best place for christmas dinner in da nang

1 Answer Nov 26, 2013 at 9:14 PM
    • Cruise to Halong Bay from Da Nang

Da Nang Jul 22, 2013 at 7:57 AM

I am contemplating a visit to Vietnam early next year. To help me decide which area to visit, can anyone supply any information on whether there are any short cruises to Halong Bay from Da Nang. Thank you for any information.

4 Answers Jul 24, 2013 at 8:11 PM
    • train or bus from Danang to Siem Reap

Da Nang Jun 29, 2013 at 5:29 AM

Hi there!
      We're small party of 3 ppl, traveling with dog. currently in Hoi An (Vietnam) and looking for cheapest way to Cambodia, Siem Reap preferably. So, in case of any of you did a trip from DNG to Siem Reap by bus or trains pls share some tips or routs. thx a lot
      Nik

3 Answers Jul 24, 2013 at 10:15 PM
    • weather in danang in december

Da Nang Oct 7, 2012 at 5:58 AM

Hi there,
      Has anyone been to Danang in mid december? Im going there in mid december and worried it might be cold then. I was in Hoi An December last year and it was quite cool.

4 Answers Oct 16, 2012 at 2:50 AM
    • Ideas to do in Da Nang with tight budget

Da Nang Feb 5, 2012 at 10:27 PM

Hi. I'll be going to da nang this weekend for 3 nights.
      Planning to go to Hoi An and Hue and most probably by public transport as i'm travelling solo.
      Are there any suggestions and tips for me to spend my days in Da Nang with very limited budget? (student budget like)
      I heard that you can spend less than USD50 per day for travelling.

8 Answers Feb 14, 2012 at 2:40 AM
    • Does anyone Surf around Da Nang?

Da Nang Jan 8, 2012 at 5:42 AM

Hi Guys,
      Can anyone tell me if there is surf in Da Nang and if so are there any surfers in the area, I'm heading over in July on a quick stop over but would like to take a day out to go surfing.
      Regards
      Rod

2 Answers Oct 18, 2012 at 6:20 PM
    • Night life in Danang

Da Nang Oct 29, 2011 at 10:16 AM

Hi there, I will be staying in Elegant Hotel in Danang on December 2011, is there anyone who can suggest me if where I can go for night life in Danang, either live bands or disco bar which is very near to the hotel. Thank you so much and comments will be very appreciated.

2 Answers Oct 29, 2011 at 7:59 PM
    • Da Nang to Hanoi cheapest route

Da Nang Oct 21, 2011 at 6:22 AM

Hi everyone. I am flying to Da Nang early next january and need to get to Hanoi from there. Checked Jetstar pacific, but all flights sold out. I guess because its near the Vietnamese new year. Please could anyone kindly assist in advising me the various ways to get to Hanoi as budget is my primary concern. I will be travelling with my wife and six year old daughter. Please could anyone also assist in telling me how I could rent a car/scooter and if I will be able to use it to travel up to Hanoi and later return it later. Also is this a viable option as I am used to UK driving. Much appreciated

8 Answers Oct 27, 2011 at 2:08 AM
    • Train from Nha Trang to Da Nang

Da Nang May 11, 2011 at 4:30 PM

Hey guys,

I was wondering if someone could tell me how long the train ride is from Nha Trang to Da Nang

Thanks

6 Answers Oct 16, 2012 at 2:57 AM
    • 3 nights in Da Nang

Da Nang May 6, 2011 at 7:21 AM

Hey guys,

Im flying into Da Nang for three nights in early January of next year before going back to HCMC.

Im looking for a decent place to stay maybe near the beach or other attractions. Looking to spend around30 per night give or take.

let me know

4 Answers May 16, 2011 at 9:15 PM
    • first time visitor

Da Nang May 5, 2011 at 4:56 PM

Hey guys,

My Girlfriend and I are going to be visiting Da Nang for three nights in early January of 2012. I dont know the area very well, we both want to check out Hue and Hoi An. About how far apart are they and what is the best way to get there.

I am also looking for a decent hotel (under35 a night). Something close to the beach.

Any other attractions I should see, and/or places to eat?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

2 Answers May 6, 2011 at 2:06 PM
    • calebtucci's Profile Photo

Drivers licence

Da Nang Apr 27, 2011 at 8:43 PM

I read that to rent a scooter in DaNang, Vietnam that i need to apply for a temporary drivers license. Is this something that the police enforce? If so what do i need to do to apply for a license.. I def want to be able to drive while there

7 Answers May 24, 2011 at 9:50 PM
    • calebtucci's Profile Photo

Vacation information

Da Nang Apr 26, 2011 at 12:06 AM

I am an american english teacher in South Korea and planning on staying for a week at the Sandy Beach resort. I plan on doing some sighseeing nearby, but I also wanted to rent Jet Ski's. I know Jet Ski rental is widely available in this area, but I have not been able to find any prices posted.. I know that prices are often negotiated in Da Nang.. What is a good price per hr or per day that i should ask for? I was also curious about snorkling. Any and all information would be helpful! Thanks so much for any help or information provided!

8 Answers May 16, 2011 at 9:35 PM
    • first time to Da Nang

Da Nang Dec 12, 2010 at 11:15 PM

Could anyone let me know where is the best part to stay in danang and recomend any cheap hotels,we were also thinking of going to Hue and Hoi An Can any one recomend which part we should stay in either of these places,and any hotels ,we were thinking of getting a bus from Danang to Hue would we be able to get a taxi from the bus staion to the hotel as we will have large luggage bags with us
      thanks Jean

3 Answers Dec 15, 2010 at 8:48 AM
    • masha286's Profile Photo

Internet access near port

Da Nang Jul 18, 2010 at 11:32 PM

Is there a place near the port in Da Nang with puplic Internet access? What are the hours of operation/prices?

Thanks!

1 Answer Jul 19, 2010 at 1:46 AM
    • Danang page by Tuff

Da Nang Jan 10, 2010 at 8:40 PM

We are on a Cruise Ship in Feb to Chan May for the day, would you advise that we take the Cruise excursion to Imperial City of Hue instead of going it on our own?

• blueberrytoddy's Profile Photo

land transpo from HCMC to hoi an

Da Nang Sep 7, 2009 at 3:09 PM

hello!hope soemeone can help me out.im a solo female traveller on a tight budget.im planning to do a 2 day-1 night stay in HCMC then travel by bus or train to hoi an or hue.
      1. what's the latest time i cld catch the bus or train?
      2. how long is the trip?any idea on how much?
      3. since i wanna arrange the tour/s on my own (cuz i think its cheaper that way), wld it be easy to do it on a same day arrival?
      4. after hoi an or hue, i wanna go to halong bay-is it close by?
      sorry for the bazillion questions!any advice wld be deeply and greatly appreciated
      melody

2 Answers Sep 7, 2009 at 9:04 PM
    • Going to Vietnam, need advice!

Tinh Da Nang Aug 18, 2009 at 8:44 PM

Going to Hanoi in 3 weeks, need advise, I am going to Hanoi and Hoi an. but only 1 day 2 nights in hoi an, do you think its worth? or shall i stay more in hoi an? which best to stay more in Hanoi or Hoi an?
      any other suggestion plese re where to go? I am staying 7 days in vietnam but only in hanoi and hoi an, any other place I shall go?
      tks

7 Answers Aug 20, 2009 at 2:09 AM
    • flights

Da Nang May 23, 2009 at 12:41 PM

what days do pb air fly fr bangkok to danang

7 Answers Aug 18, 2009 at 9:24 PM
    • koenigma's Profile Photo

money exchange at Airport?

Da Nang Jan 26, 2009 at 4:16 PM

What is the best place for me to get GBP changed to Dong as soon after I get off the plane at the Airport? Cant seem to get any dong where I live anywhere.

thanks.

5 Answers Jan 27, 2009 at 4:29 PM
    • koenigma's Profile Photo

Cheap as poss route to Danang for Feb 2009

Da Nang Jan 8, 2009 at 6:36 AM

I am volunteering to help a charity as a volunteer but things have got a bit cocked-up up on my flights today and I am on a very tight budget so I need to figure out the very cheapest way to get London to Da-nang, I shall have s single entry 3 month Visa and initially looking at just over a month buit maybe up to 3 months so I may need to have the return dates extended on the flights or not book until ready to come back?

I am currently thinking of either Flying to Bangkok then getting fight to Danang from there or perhaps flight to HCMC/HANOI then overnight train?

ny ideas guy's ? Bets price, cheapest airline times of flights or any other info gratefully received. Never been anywhere like this before so should be hectic :-)

Many thanks

Ian

3 Answers Jan 22, 2009 at 3:08 AM
    • Danang to Hoi An

Da Nang Nov 21, 2008 at 10:06 PM

Hi any idea what is the cost of a trip on a taxi from Danang airport to Hoi An? Is it possible to drop off on the way at marble mountain, and get to Hoi An from there? Thanks a million in advance.

1 Answer Nov 22, 2008 at 4:11 AM
    • Advice on how to get to Mui Ne Beach from Hoi An

Tinh Da Nang Oct 21, 2008 at 5:48 PM

Hi
      Traveling to Vietnam in November and need to get from Hoi An to Mui Ne beach. Can someone please recommend the best (and fastest) way. There are 6 of traveling.

3 Answers Oct 24, 2008 at 10:17 PM
    • Tinh Da Nang or Daknong?

Tinh Da Nang Aug 9, 2008 at 7:42 PM

Cnn any one shed some light whether these two province are the same? I have trying to find Daknong. Can any one send me a copy of the map of DAknong?

Thanks.

20 Answers Aug 19, 2008 at 11:11 PM
    • hanoi to da nang drive

Da Nang Jul 26, 2008 at 3:49 AM

I will be travelling with a friend and want to know about the drive from hanoi to da nang
      can it be done how long is the drive (time and distance) can anyone suggest a company that can drive us
      and what prices should we expect to pay

4 Answers Jul 28, 2008 at 1:39 AM
    • m71gen

Da Nang Mar 17, 2008 at 7:18 AM

My wife and I plan to visit Vietnam, the end of April. We plan to fly into SGN and take either a plane or train to Danang. Has anyone ever ridden the train to Danang? If so, what's it like? Do they have tour busses that go from Danang to Hue, we would like to visit the DMZ.

4 Answers Mar 20, 2008 at 2:52 AM
    • kenningst's Profile Photo

accomodation in Da nang

Da Nang Jan 16, 2008 at 7:40 AM

I could not find any information here on accomodation in Da Nang. I am looking for a backpackers place to stay between US5 to US10. Any recommendation?

• kinsy's Profile Photo

New Year in Danang?

Da Nang Dec 26, 2007 at 6:45 AM

Hi

Currently in Hanoi and heading south. Thanks to JohnnyVN who recommended Bobby Chinn for Christmas Dinner. we had a brilliant time! wonderful food and the man himself is quite a character!
      We may be in Danang for new year and was wondering if anyone thinks its a good idea? or where else should we go that is close by? Hoi An perhaps? We want to leave Hanoi now and get on our way down the coast hoping for better weather!!
      We don't need a big NYE party or anything. just a bit of festivity. we are away for months and trying to relax and unwind so will have plenty more time for parties.
      Also any recommendations about cheap enough accomm mucho appreciado!

cheers!

1 Answer Dec 26, 2007 at 8:51 AM