Tinh Binh Thuan

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Safe/good beaches

Phan Thiet Apr 14, 2014 at 5:29 AM

After travelling around vietnam we will be looking for a beach location for our last week, we will have our 9 year old with
      Us and we are looking for a nice beach location in and around phan thiet. Most importantly it must be safe for us to swim and not get battered by kite surfers etc. we have not booked our resort yet so are available for suggestions as to where might be best.
      Thanks

more
    • travelling from ho chi minh to phan thiet

Phan Thiet Mar 29, 2014 at 9:42 PM

Hi, my plane gets into ho chi minh at around 7pm, considering what i hear it can take a fair few hours to get to phan thiet, what transport options do i have? can i get a train?

Cheers
      Celia

more

Popular Tinh Binh Thuan Travel Answer Locations

• Safe/good beaches

Phan Thiet Apr 14, 2014 at 5:29 AM

After travelling around vietnam we will be looking for a beach location for our last week, we will have our 9 year old with
      Us and we are looking for a nice beach location in and around phan thiet. Most importantly it must be safe for us to swim and not get battered by kite surfers etc. we have not booked our resort yet so are available for suggestions as to where might be best.
      Thanks

4 Answers Apr 14, 2014 at 9:39 AM
    • travelling from ho chi minh to phan thiet

Phan Thiet Mar 29, 2014 at 9:42 PM

Hi, my plane gets into ho chi minh at around 7pm, considering what i hear it can take a fair few hours to get to phan thiet, what transport options do i have? can i get a train?

Cheers
      Celia

5 Answers Mar 31, 2014 at 4:55 PM
    • Hotel in mui ne or phan thiet?

Phan Thiet Jan 7, 2014 at 1:57 PM

Hi! I will be stopping 2 nights in the area: would it be better to look for an accommodation nearer mui ne or phan thiet? After reading many reviews, still cannot understand what' better... Thank you!!!

• Phan Thiet Hot Air Balloon Festival

Phan Thiet Apr 12, 2011 at 10:57 AM

I saw in news lines, that last year Phan Thiet hosted Hot air balloon festival in april. Does anyone know if it's going to be held this april?

• Mui Ne with 7 month old baby

Phan Thiet Dec 17, 2010 at 10:21 AM

Hello!
      I am travelling with my husband and 7-month old baby to Mui Ne in January. I have to say that I am a little bit worried about infections, hygiene and other things regarding my baby.
      Can anyone recommend a good place to stay? Our budget is40-50 for the accomodation. We want A/C and a CLEAN place.
      Can I find baby food and diapers easily?
      Please if you have any other recommendations I would love to hear them!
      Thank you!

5 Answers Dec 28, 2010 at 4:13 AM
    • Travelling from HCM airport to Novotel Phan Thiet

Phan Thiet Jun 21, 2010 at 12:23 AM

What is the simplist way to travel from Ho Chi Minh airport to Novotel Phan Thiet. Is there any taxi/cars or buses that leave the airport going straight to Phan Thiet. Do I need to go to the city to the bus station? If so do I need to book ahead or just buy a bus ticket when I get tothe bus station. I land around 10.30 in the morning so I think I will be out of the airport around 11.15am. Can someone suggest easiest option and booking method.

Thanks James

1 Answer Jul 17, 2013 at 7:20 PM
    • Sunny_cat's Profile Photo

Do anybody know something about Golden Coast Resort and Spa?

Phan Thiet Feb 5, 2010 at 5:50 AM

Hi :) Do anybody know something about Golden Coast Resort and Spa? I suppose, that it is new hotel near Phan Thiet. But I cant find any opinions about it :( May be someone see them or stay on it?

And the second question - what is normal price for taxi from HCMC Airport to Phan Thiet (for 4 persons)?

2 Answers Feb 5, 2010 at 10:54 AM
    • phan thiet car hire

Phan Thiet Sep 6, 2009 at 6:33 AM

Are there many car/jeep hire businesses in mui ne or phan thiet. We are staying at Blue Ocean Hotel in Mui Ne and would like to spend a couple of days exploring the area.

Is it easy to travel from Mui Ne/Phan Thiet to HCM City? - we have transfer booked from HCM to Mui Ne but not return. Would you advise asking our tour operator or trying to go it alone?

Also we are staying in HCM for 3 nights only. We want to see Mekong Delta and Chi Chi tunnels but have limited time. Would it be too adventurous to see them from Phan Thiet/Mui Ne.

Any other advice/information woule be most welcome.

Many thanks.

Many thanks

2 Answers Sep 6, 2009 at 9:12 PM
    • Romana, Cocobeach or Canary resorts?

Tinh Binh Thuan Aug 10, 2009 at 11:21 PM

Hi!
      Last year, I have a good time in Seahorse resort, very beautiful, very good.
      I will comeback to Muine in October and my wife wants to find another resort.
      I don't know which one of following is better?
      Romana, Cocobeach or Canary

1 Answer Aug 20, 2009 at 5:23 AM
    • Parasailing in Mui Ne- price

Phan Thiet Jun 9, 2009 at 5:24 AM

Hello

It seems impossible to find a price for parasailing anywhere on the internet. And I mean parasailing as in being attached to a parachute attached to a boat.

How much does it cost in Mui Ne in June?

And are there better places to parasail in Vietnam?

I am so desperate just for an idea of the cost and where to go, please can someone help

Thanks

Matt

3 Answers Jun 17, 2009 at 5:03 AM
    • Mui Ne questions

Phan Thiet Dec 19, 2008 at 10:31 PM

We are staying 2 nights at Little Mui Ne Cottages.
      They do not have sports activities on the resort so I was wondering where we could go in the area to do:

windsurfing, surfing, kitesurf, body boarding, wakeboarding, snorkeling, scuba diving, jetskis, golf.

What else do you recommend doing/seeing in Mui Ne/Phan Thiet?

Is it better taking the train or car service from HCMC to Mui Ne? I hear there is a rail service from HCMC to Phan Thiet.

Thanks.

4 Answers Dec 20, 2008 at 2:53 AM
    • Mosquitos

Phan Thiet Dec 6, 2008 at 8:51 AM

do you need to take malaria pills or insect repelent will do?

6 Answers Dec 16, 2008 at 2:27 PM
    • sand dunes

Phan Thiet Dec 6, 2008 at 8:39 AM

do you need a 4WD to checkout the sand dunes

4 Answers Jan 4, 2009 at 6:09 PM
    • Transportation from HCMC to Phan Thiet

Phan Thiet Sep 8, 2008 at 11:02 AM

What are my options for traveling from HCMC to Phan Thiet?

3 Answers Jul 17, 2013 at 7:20 PM
    • October weather in Phan Thiet

Phan Thiet Jul 24, 2008 at 2:39 AM

Hi

Im thinking about traveling to Phan Thiet area in October, any idea what the weather will be like? Finding it hard to find out from any travel sites.

Many thanks...

• Victoria or Coco Beach Resort?

Phan Thiet Feb 6, 2008 at 3:18 PM

Hi-
      I'm planning on visiting Mui Ne in early March and not sure which resort to choose? I'm leaning towards the Victoria- sounds amazing, but my husband likes to surf. Is the beach there ok? I know you can travel by cab to downtown... is that a pain? Love any feedback.
      Thanks,
      K

1 Answer Feb 7, 2008 at 2:52 AM
    • Surfing in Mui Ne

Phan Thiet Oct 23, 2007 at 8:00 AM

Hi,

I've heard that you can get waves in Mui Ne? Does anyone know? We are going in November. Are there any places where you can hire the boards (body boards)? Thanks for all replies in advance.

Thanks

3 Answers Oct 29, 2007 at 7:23 AM
    • redneckinparadise's Profile Photo

Phan Thiet vs Dalat or Nha Trang

Phan Thiet Jan 28, 2007 at 3:15 PM

Which is the nicer stay? Have heard good things about Dalat and Nha Trang but guide leading us to Phan Thiet instead. Opinions?

4 Answers Mar 5, 2007 at 4:55 PM
    • 43beckos's Profile Photo

Any ATM's in Mui Ne / Phan Thiet

Phan Thiet Sep 17, 2006 at 10:51 AM

Hi Everybody

Are there any ATM's in Phant Thiet /Mui Ne ?

Also do many places accept credit cards

Thanks for your help

Paul

1 Answer Sep 17, 2006 at 4:54 PM
    • 43beckos's Profile Photo

Malaria Tablets In Mui Ne

Phan Thiet Aug 21, 2006 at 1:37 PM

Bit confused by different website advice on this.

Do we need to take Malaria Tabs for Mui Ne in October

Thanks VT's

4 Answers Sep 4, 2006 at 7:48 PM
    • Seanlow's Profile Photo

Accomodation

Tinh Binh Thuan Jun 8, 2006 at 1:37 PM

I am looking for cheap accomodation at mui ne.
      Any recommendations?

And also which beach is the best and safe(of course)

Sean

• judz's Profile Photo

train or bus??

Phan Thiet May 1, 2006 at 8:39 PM

We'te staying at the Seahorse in Phan Thiet in July but wondering the best way to get there from HCMC and then on to Nha Trang...is there a train service??

6 Answers May 5, 2006 at 8:40 PM
    • Beach in June

Phan Thiet Feb 14, 2006 at 8:23 PM

Hello,

We are off to Vietnam and Cambodia in June. Love the look of Mui Ne beach. Would the weather be ok here in June, I would like to see some sun. If not, what beach would you recommend in June? Could anyone recommend a nice place to stay with a swimming pool for around45 per night on the beach.

Thanks,
      Traci.

2 Answers Feb 15, 2006 at 2:32 AM
    • Christmas in Mui Ne

Phan Thiet Oct 28, 2005 at 2:42 PM

We have booked a resort called little Mui Ne cottages. Can anyone tell me about this resort or a bit more about Mui Ne. We plan to stay for 5 nights, is this too long.

2 Answers Nov 3, 2005 at 10:33 AM
    • Windsurfing in Mui Ne

Phan Thiet Sep 10, 2005 at 1:26 AM

I am planning to stay in Sea Breeze Resort in Mui Ne. Does anyone stay there before ? Are they any good guest house along Mui Ne beach to be recommended ? Yeah..i am bringing my own surfboard there, can anyone tell me how much a airport transfer from Ho Chi Min City to Mui Ne beach would cost for a vechicle that can load my board? thank you.

1 Answer Sep 12, 2005 at 9:17 PM
    • Hotel Mui Be Beach

Phan Thiet Jan 20, 2005 at 7:34 PM

I'm looking for something a little nicer than average, since the company is paying! Beachfront bungalow. Any suggestions? Thanks

1 Answer Sep 8, 2007 at 12:09 AM
    • Phan Thiet & Mui Ne - weather & accomadation

Phan Thiet Sep 13, 2004 at 1:41 AM

My girlfriend and I are planning to stay at the Mui Ne sailing club in early Jan 2005. I am woundering what the weather and beachs might be like at that time of year? ALSO has any one any opinion on the Sailing Club (Mui Ne) - we were thinking of lashing out and stay in a beachfront bungalow for 7 days. many thanks adrian & cath

1 Answer Nov 15, 2004 at 5:15 AM