change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Ulys's Profile Photo

Playa Del Carmen?

Playa del Carmen 4 hours ago

My partner and I are landing in Cancun on a Sunday night 9 pm, we are thinking of getting out of Cancun and going straight to Playa Del Carmen, we are looking to party on our first night or two, looking for some live music venue perhaps, would be great but not sure about on a Sunday night or where? We are also looking for accommodation near the happening area, somewhere private with a balcony, nothing too flash, any hints? But I heard Playa Del Carmen shuts down around 10pm on a Sunday..is that right? Maybe then if that's true we should perhaps just stay in Cancun for a night… any hints? Thank you

more
    • schmechi's Profile Photo

Baggage room in Campeche?

Campeche Aug 13, 2015 at 4:35 AM

Is there a baggage room in Campeche? Any ideas how to store the luggage if arriving early and the morning and want to spend the day in campeche without sleeping there?

more
    • adelinemmc's Profile Photo

Seaweed situation in Tulum

Tulum Aug 10, 2015 at 4:45 AM

Hi all
      I was thinking of travelling to Tulum mostly to dive the cenotes but also to relax and emjoy the beach. Now I read that tons and tons of rotting smelly sargassum seaweed are clogging the beaches from Cancun to Tulum and further South and I have second thoughts.
      Has anyone been recently? How bad is it?

Thanks

more
    • oral sugerns/ dentists

Algodones Aug 20, 2015 at 11:19 PM

How does one go about finding a dentist in mexico? Can you go to a dentist in the states pay there and go to a refferred dentist in mexico. does one pay cash, credit card or check for services rendered. do they use generl anesia or caine products. where can i get a list of dentists in the 4 block area?

more
    • dentist implants

Cancún Aug 5, 2015 at 11:25 AM

Hi , just posted a question about 45 min ago searching for answers traveling to Mexico for Dental work. Forgot to mention that I live in New Jersey as I see most do post where they are from:) Please see previous post inquiring about dental implants and safety traveling to Mexico at this time, thankyou so much. Diane

more
    • MilisaM's Profile Photo

Passport Stamped

Nuevo Laredo Aug 27, 2015 at 12:31 PM

My husband and I are planning on heading to Mexico soon to visit family... we have only flown in but never drove... this time we are planning on driving in and crossing thru the Nuevo Laredo crossing... After we enter into Mexico.. can someone tell me where we get our passports Stamped?

more
    • getting cash

Los Barriles Aug 27, 2015 at 6:34 AM

what is the best way for Canadians to access cash when staying in Los Barrilles for several months?

more
    • Suggestions to get a cab from the airport to the city

Mexico City Aug 23, 2015 at 1:32 PM

I am traveling to the DF next October getting there around 9:30 pm. Any suggestions on how to get a reasonable priced taxi from the airport to a city hotel?
      Thanks,
      Pablo

more
    • dentists implants

Mexico Aug 5, 2015 at 10:40 AM

Hi, am planning to go to Mexico for desperately needed extensive dental work. Particularly implants , as I will be without teeth full upper arch. Failed bridge and dentists recommendations here, to which I agree but can't afford. Need recommendations on any safe places to visit in Mexico to accommodate this. Am weary listening to the news and the bad things that I am hearing. Nervous but weary and desperate to get this done asap. Looking to travel in the next 2 months or sooner. Would appreciate any recommendations on someone who actually went to a particular place or knows someone who has and your take on the safety issues visiting this country at this time. Thanks so much for any help in advance, sincerely appreciate.

more
    • schmechi's Profile Photo

Palenque to Campeche

Palenque Aug 3, 2015 at 6:27 AM

How to get from Palenque to Campeche? Is there really no opportunity to rent a car in Palenque? Rates for individual shuttles are incredible expensive (fi www.wayak.com offers a car drive for USD 500,00).

Are there any other (cheaper) options for individual shuttles?

more
    • Transportatio

Playa del Carmen Jul 31, 2015 at 9:27 AM

What would be the cheapest and safest way to get to the ruins in Tulum from a resort in Playa del Carmen? and Are the ruins close to restaurants within a walking distant?
      What would be a the appropriate amount of Cash to bring for this day-trip?

more
    • Ports of Entry

Mexico Aug 27, 2015 at 4:36 PM

We are traveling by car from northern New Mexico to Kino Bay taking I25 south through Lordsburg, NM. The 2 closest ports of entry to Lordsburg are Douglas or Naco, AZ. Does anyone know about these ports of entry? We would prefer not to go all the way to Nogales to enter as it adds miles to our trip. Thank you.

more
    • Tj Airport

Tijuana Aug 10, 2015 at 10:28 AM

I cannot eat the cheese from Mexico so i was planning on taking my own this time can i get by with it though the Tijuana Airport? Help Please and Thank You

more
    • Driving across border and into Mexico

Tijuana Aug 17, 2015 at 11:20 AM

My husband is saying it's not safe to drive my car with 5 girlfriends across border and into Mexico. He now has me worried. Any advice?

more