change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Odiya's Profile Photo

Cruise from Spain to Morocco

Marrakesh Jan 30, 2016 at 11:29 AM

Is there any cruise available from Spain to Morocco? Can I buy the service on line?

more
    • Were to go in Morocco in July, to avoid too much heat and tourists.

Morocco Jan 30, 2016 at 5:05 AM

Hallo

We are going to travel to Morocco with our baby in July for a full month, and we are planning to travel by the coast and in the mountains to avoid too much heat. I have heard that July is the season for tourists, were would be a good place to go, without too many tourists, and heat.

We would like to get a full experience, by staying and eating local. If you know some good places, let me know:)

more
    • OliviaPRibeiro's Profile Photo

10 days Morocco - Help!

Morocco Jan 9, 2016 at 6:36 AM

Hello everyone!

I would like to know how easy and safe is to do Morocco with a backpack in 10 days, please.
      And if it is ok, how much should I consider my daily budget and where should we go.
      I will go with my boyfriend, not alone in March (easter).

Thank you very much! And happy new year to all!

more
    • Guide Book Recommendation

Morocco Feb 2, 2016 at 6:35 PM

Never been further than North America. Trip booked to Spain and Morocco first two weeks of June.

There are so many options for Guide books when you just google Morocco Guide Book or Spain Guide Book.

If anyone has any specific recs I'd appreciate it...

more
    • goldencarp's Profile Photo

Pocket Money

Tangier Jan 7, 2016 at 1:47 PM

Can somebody tell me what would be a reasonable budget amount (Dirhams / USD) to expect to spend on food/beverage, etc. on my up and coming 14 night trip to Morocco? Hotel and airfare are already paid for. Thank you.

more
    • Laundry Facilities in Tineghir

by elizabethvb Online Now Sep 18, 2012 at 1:39 PM

We will be staying at the hotel Kenzi Saghro in Tineghir,Morocco in early October. As 50 pounds is the limit on Air France, we will need to do laundry or take it to a laundry nearby. Does anyone have any suggestions? I would certainly appreciate it.

Thank you!

4 Answers Sep 20, 2012 at 2:16 PM