Tinambac

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• water refilling station, grocery store

Mauban Mar 17, 2015 at 6:15 PM

is there a water refilling station, that sells water in big container, & grocery store near the pantalan? we're going to Cagbalete. thanks

more
    • Hiring van or car in Coron town.

Coron 15 hours ago

I am travelling from El Nido to Coron by outrigger boat. When I arrive in Coron, I have to get from the pier to my hotel, Al Faro Hotel, located in D'Pearl Bay area, which is about 50 minute drive from Coron town. Since I am not arriving in Coron at an exact time, I can't make arrangements for the hotel van to pick me up. Does anyone know if there are cars or vans for hire in the pier area that I can hire on the spot and will take me to that area ?

more
    • sm fairview to real quezon province

Quezon City Mar 27, 2015 at 11:42 PM

good day everyone..can you pls give an instruction oh how to commute via bus going to real quezon province from novaliches qc?
      thank you guys

more
    • Plaridel, Bulacan - SM Clark

Province of Bulacan Mar 11, 2015 at 10:32 PM

I want to know if there's a public transport from Plaridel, Bulacan to SM Clark, Pampanga

more
    • From el salvador to dahilayan nature park

Philippine Mar 25, 2015 at 4:44 AM

What mode of transportation are we going to take if we are from el salvador to dahilayan??please answer

more
    • Foreign travelers

Calbayog Mar 23, 2015 at 3:17 PM

Did you find the city safe for foreigners

more
    • pagudpud to la union

Philippines Mar 18, 2015 at 9:50 AM

I was planning to go from baler to pagudpud by bus but it seems too far. So I'm considering pagudpud and la union instead for my surfing trip. Can someone give me directions on how to get from pagudpud to la union by bus. Thanks Again.

more
    • Additional information: Manila Nightlife

Boracay Island Mar 23, 2015 at 12:04 AM

So to get to Boracay, I will have to spend a night or two in Manila. Sounds exciting. I am, however, very uninformed about the area.

Please answer the following questions, if possible and knowledgeable:

1. I will be flying from Hawaii to Manila. Long-ish flight. Is there a hotel by the airport that is close to the nightlife?
      2. I would like to avoid "girly bars" / prostitutes / ______ / pay for ______. Is this possible?
      3. Only staying 1 - 3 nights. Not looking for wholesome entertainment, but perhaps, a good bar with cheap beer and nice people to talk to.
      4. Any "main drag" like Bangkok's Sukhumvit? If so, what is the name and proximity to the airport?
      5. Any good, budget hotels in this area? Maybe $30 - 60 USD per nite?

Thank you in advance for your responses.

Oh, yeah.

I am a white American. I have read that the most dangerous part of landing in Manila is negotiating a taxi cab to my hotel. I am well-traveled, but what is the likelihood of robbery if arriving late at night. Mind you, I will get a legitimate taxi with no one in the back seat.

Any and all answers are appreciated. Thank you. :)

more
    • Sagada Madness

Sagada Mar 19, 2015 at 4:32 AM

Who's up for Sagada? I'm planning to go there at the end of march or 1st week of April. Anyone that's interested??

more
    • abegailc22's Profile Photo

Calayan Tourism Office Contact Number

Philippines Mar 18, 2015 at 7:32 PM

Hello everyone, does anyone knows the contact number of tourism office or officer in Calayan Island? I need to know the schedules of Eagle Ferry going to Calayan Island. Thanks..

more
    • Hugball's Profile Photo

dentist in ac

Angeles Mar 16, 2015 at 8:12 AM

hey guys,

anyone know a good dentist in angeles city? with not too ridiculous prices and a good quality of service?

suffering as hell...

more
    • Tell me what you think about Lucena City ?

Lucena City Mar 5, 2015 at 12:00 PM

Is Lucena City at place that you would recommend to others or visit again ?

more
    • ChelseaSW6's Profile Photo

Is Davao City Safe for Americans

Davao City Mar 19, 2015 at 5:44 PM

I am an American thinking of traveling down south from Manila in the next couple weeks and was wondering if Davao City is currently safe for Americans. I am only concerned with the potential threats posed by terrorists and extremists in the area and not concerned with general dangers like being mugged by locals. The locals I can handle, the terrorists/extremists I cannot. Thank you. -Walter

more
    • 1st time solo backpacker

Sagada Mar 6, 2015 at 4:44 AM

Good evening GUys! I m really interested in going to sagada next week and im debating whether or not i should just take a paid tour from a travel agency or just go there by myself. My question is are there other solo backpackers going there willing to get together when I get there? And is 4d/3n too much time and lastly is there a place there where backpackers get together So they could go explore sagada together? Thank you to anyone who's answering this questions :D

more
    • Shifueya's Profile Photo

Diving in Anilao Batangas.

Anilao Mar 25, 2015 at 10:34 PM

I'm planning to go to Anilao Batangas next month and my plan is to experience diving. However, I'm quite confused with the diving rules. Can I experience diving to those nice diving spot in Anilao even if I'm not a certified diver or do I need to take diving course/certificate first before I'll be allowed to dive? I have no plan to make diving a career in my life, I just want to experience it. I only want it as a one in a lifetime experience.

more
    • Can anybody please assist in this matter?

Boracay Island Mar 18, 2015 at 7:21 PM

Hello,

I am a white, 30-something American who is interested in spending the summer months of June - August in Boracay. I am educated, professional, and well-traveled and have spent time in Bangkok, Thailand, Bali, Indonesia, and Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.

I have a few questions to ask regarding travels to and stays in Boracay.

1. How old are the typical visitors to Boracay who enjoy the nightlife / party scene? Are they in there 20s, or are there people in their 30s, 40s, and 50s there, too? Are there many westerners there?

Bangkok and Bali both had visitors from their teens to their 70s, so that was cool. Is Boracay the same?

2. Do the women express interest in westerners? If so, what is their motivation?

I enjoyed the attention of members of the opposite sex during my travels throughout Thailand and Indonesia, but they were not exactly after my good looks. In Mexico, it was close to impossible to get the attention of women because I felt that they saw me as a white tourist with limited Spanish speaking skills.

3. Is the nightlife scene lively 7 nights a week? Or is it only on the weekends? Are some nights better than others?

4. Is it okay to enjoy alcoholic beverages in the open, or should I keep them concealed? Mind you, I am not going to be stumbling drunk down the beach with a keg, but rather discreet and enjoying a cold beer under the shade of a tree.

5. Is it possible to rent an apartment there? Or is my only option to check in to a hotel? If apartments are available, what is the weekly / monthly rate in pesos?

6. Will I get bored if I stay over sixty days?

7. What is the nightlife like during late May to early August?

I have read that this is the low-season, but a huge part of the reason why I am interested in visiting Boracay is for its nightlife. The only time during the year that I can visit is from late May till early August.

I DO NOT MIND CROWDS. I like a bustling nightlife. Though it is no doubt tuned down during the low-season, I need assistance in answering these questions:

a. Can I still expect a bustling nightlife?
      b. Will all the bars and clubs be open?
      c. Will there be people on the streets enjoying themselves?
      d. Will there be other westerners there?
      e. Will the bars and clubs stay open late into the night?
      f. Will it be possible to go to the bars and clubs 7 nights a week?

I know this is a lot to ask and some of it even redundant, but I have been involved on numerous forums about foreign destinations in the past and have always enjoyed some of the insight and information that members with intimate knowledge of those locations have provided in the past, and I hope to find some useful information here on this forum.

Again, I would appreciate any and all helpful responses. I hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you.

more
    • baler to pagudpod

Baler Mar 17, 2015 at 11:30 AM

Hi Guys,

I'm planning a surfing trip to baler and pagudpod. Can someone tell me how to get from baler to pagudpod by bus.

Thanks!

more
    • altizachen's Profile Photo

Makati-Banaue-Baguio-Bahol

Philippines Mar 6, 2015 at 6:03 PM

I am staying two weeks in the Philippines starting in Makati. I want to go from there to Banaue for a few days then to Baguio for another day or two then travel down to Bahol and back to Manila.
      What is the best way to get around? I would like to fly when possible.
      Would your guys recommend renting a car in Makati or bus?
      Is there flights from Baguio to Bahol?
      Any advice is appreciated. Thank VT'rs

more
    • Going to camiguin with own car

Province of Camiguin Mar 22, 2015 at 8:21 AM

Good day. I've read a lot of blogs and sites regarding on how to get to camiguin, but almost all i see is just for commute ride. I would like to ask if how much do we need to pay in the balingoan port if we will bring our own car to camiguin? If possible can I have answers urgently. As we will be having a trip this Wednesday (March 25, 2015). Thanks a lot and God bless

more
    • ijustzeke's Profile Photo

Puerto Princesa to El Nido

El Nido Mar 10, 2015 at 7:51 PM

How much will the bus cost PP->El Nido and vice versa?
      Which mode of transportation would you guys suggest for 2 persons?

more
    • Czherry's Profile Photo

Sagada BUS FARE 2015

Sagada Mar 6, 2015 at 6:19 AM

Hi. I just wanna know, How much is the bus fare now from Baguio to Sagada?

more
    • Seeking Information on Visa for Boracay

Boracay Island Mar 21, 2015 at 4:44 PM

Is there a way to get the tourist visa extended beyond the 30 day limit on the island of Boracay?

Or do I need to go to the Philippine embassy in my home country to apply for an extended visa?

Please advise. I will be on the island for approximately 40 days.

Thank you.

more
    • Panglao to Moalboal/Oslob?

Philippines Mar 10, 2015 at 8:16 AM

Hi, we┬┤re right now in Alona Beach/Panglao, in the next days we want to go to Moalboal. Also we want to see the whalesharks in Oslob.
      What is the best option to connect these two places, starting in Panglao?
      a) Cebu City by ferry, then bus to Moalboal and later Oslob as a daytrip (bus/taxi/rent a car)?
      b) Cebu City by ferry, then bus to Moalboal, after Moalboal to Oslob for one night?
      c) Ferry to Dumaguete, from there to Oslob, stay one night and after it to Moalboal by bus?

more
    • abegailc22's Profile Photo

Baguio-Claveria Bus

Claveria Mar 7, 2015 at 3:31 AM

Hello, fellas, Does anyone knows po which bus travels Baguio-Claveria? What time is the last trip? and how much does it costs? I'll be going to Calayan Island for backpacking travel for the Holly Week vacay. Thanks..

more