Timrå

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Tågbuss 66567 plattform

Sundsvall Jul 3, 2014 at 6:48 AM

Hi. I travel across Sweden for the first time. I have a problematic question regarding transfering from a train to a bus in Sundsvall. I travel to Hudiksvall in a few days and I have to transfer in Sundsvall from a train to a bus. I have bought a ticket long time ago (all transfers seemed just fine) but only today I found out that few of the buses actually have platforms 1 kilometer from Sundsvall train station. My swedish in not good enough to understand swedish sites and I can´t actually find any contact to Sundsvall station. If there is someone from Sundsvall who knows the bus system, it would be a great help. Or if you could provide me some kind of contact. I only have 19 minutes to transfer so i really need to know WHERE should I run to catch the buss and search the way in advance. SO: I should travel with ´tågbuss 66567´ to Hudiksvall. I don´t travel with X-trafik (I know that they have special buses and platforms)- I travel with SJ. Could somebody tell me if these busses stop near the train station or 1 kilometer away- on Navet station? Thanks very much!

more
    • Meeting people and doing things?

by loverlys Online Now Jan 23, 2006 at 10:34 AM

We just moved here from the states and I was wondering how to meet people and find things to do. I work from home and I don't get the social interaction that I need. Can anyone give me any ideas?

1 Answer Feb 14, 2006 at 8:48 AM