Tilburg

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• entertainment

Breda Nov 23, 2014 at 5:51 AM

We want to take my mother in law for a treat on her 75th birthday on 24th dec ! any suggestions?

more
    • chetanamale's Profile Photo

Need Info-Trains

Eindhoven Dec 13, 2014 at 9:53 AM

Dear friends,

Another set of foolish questions :)

Going to Schiphol from Eindhoven have following doubts

1.What is the platform to board train from-never before travelled by train in NL.
      2.Do I need to swipe my Ovchip kaart while boarding the train,I know bus has swipe machines not sure about the train.
      3.Are there any classes on these trains-like first class second class and I need to avoide any, I have anonymous chipkaart
      4.From Schiphol train station, need to go to terminal 2 arrival hall, any directions for the same ?
      5.Do I Need to buy any entry ticket from going to arrival hall from Schiphol station ?

Thnx,
      Chetan

more

Need Info-Shifting

Eindhoven Nov 26, 2014 at 10:36 PM

Hello Friends,

Looking for following information :

1.Shifiting my house so need to carry my luggage via taxi-travel would be around 3-4 Kms.
      Do I need to book Taxi in advance ? Do I need to pay for luggage as well ?
      2.Where I would get taxis around Bomanshof area ? do I need to call any no , could not see any taxis around here :(
      3.Will the taxi driver help me to carry my luggage to the new apartment located around 2nd floor or I need to pay him extra ?

Please do let me know at the earliest,thanks

more

Need Info Toys

Eindhoven Dec 6, 2014 at 9:39 AM

Hello Friends,

Need help again, wanted to buy toys for my son in Eindhoven, could you please guide me for some good
      reasonably priced shops around centrum area

thanks,
      chetan

more
    • tilburg to brussels

by jem2411 Online Now Jun 6, 2014 at 12:36 AM

cheapest way to get from tilburg to brussels?

6 Answers Jun 9, 2014 at 7:41 AM
    • I need train or bus service from Tlburg to Helvoirt

by DinyRombouts Online Now May 22, 2014 at 9:37 AM

I need train or bus service from the Ti;burg train station to Helvoirt. Can you give me some advice

3 Answers May 22, 2014 at 9:50 AM
    • Archie2013's Profile Photo

Singapore

by Archie2013 Online Now Apr 13, 2013 at 2:26 AM

I will be visiting Singapore next month, on my way to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for a conference. I would like to know all about Singapore, including safety, what to expect, food and culture, ie how to dress and what are the most important places to visit in Singapore. If I would get friends here to help guide me around I would be really happy. This is my first visit to Asia, I am an African lady living in the Netherlands. thanks.

7 Answers Apr 13, 2013 at 2:50 AM
    • Travel Advice: From Amsterdam to Tilburg for the Festival Mundial

by gibbgodd Online Now Jun 7, 2011 at 2:22 AM

Hi All,

My friends and I (8 in total) are keen to go to the Festival Mundial on the 19th of June 2011. We will be staying in Amsterdam and would like to travel there and back. What is the best way of getting there from Amsterdam. The address of our hotel in Amsterdam is: Leeuwendalersweg 21
      1055 Je Amsterdam.

We would like to return to Amsterdam quite late that evening, maybe around 11pm. Does the transport between Tilburg and Amsterdam run that late?

Thanks for any advise!

3 Answers Jun 7, 2011 at 1:07 PM
    • public transportation from Antwerp to Tiburg

by loisfeinerman Online Now May 30, 2011 at 8:22 AM

how can i get from antwerp to tiburg on public transportation

1 Answer May 30, 2011 at 9:11 AM
    • Is there a bus from Tilburg to turnhout in belgium and how much does it cost?

by khadija90 Online Now Nov 8, 2010 at 2:06 AM

Hello everyone,

I need to know something.

I would like to know if there is a bus from tilburg (nl) to turnhout (be/vl). How much does it cost ? How late does the bus travel?

Please respond asap because in two days I have to be there.

4 Answers Nov 8, 2010 at 2:54 PM
    • From Amsterdam to Leijpark (Festival Mundial)

by npsm Online Now Jun 10, 2009 at 8:10 PM

Hello
      I'm about to travel to Tilburg to the Festival Mundial in Leijpark.
      I will be arriving at Amsterdam Airport and I have no clue of how to get from the Airport to the Festival Mundial in Leijpark in Tilburg.
      If anyone can help I would really appreciate it!!
      Thanks!!

3 Answers Jun 11, 2009 at 3:51 AM
    • Buses from Eindhoven Airport to Eindhoven City

by nyahkeith Online Now Jun 9, 2008 at 7:42 AM

Hi travels!

I got this web direction: http://www.9292ov.nl
      To see bus schuling in Holland but the page is all in Netherland.

What I should put in the form?

Adres>Postcode ???? (in the OV planner)

To arriva and back To Airport to Eindhoven. Ok?
      Thank You

4 Answers Jun 9, 2008 at 9:13 PM
    • Buses From Leijpark to Tilburg Station

by nyahkieth Online Now Apr 5, 2008 at 4:04 AM

Hi!

I am Joseph, I need Information about Bus Scheduling, for come back from Leijpark
      to Tilburg Station , one monday morning of June exactly the 16th..

I need take a bus, early at the morning, the earliest bus maybe.

Do you know how I can find the scheduling? Or Can you show me it?

Thanks

3 Answers Apr 11, 2008 at 5:42 AM
    • Abbey Koningshoeven

by dukester72 Online Now Mar 1, 2008 at 1:24 PM

Hello,friends and I are coming to the Netherlands in 10 days and just learned that our favorite beer in the world is made near Tilburg,the quad of course. I have learned to get to Tilburg but not sure how often the bus runs to the abbey.We will be coming from amsterdam by train to Tilburg arriving around 1:00 pm. Any help on bus or taxi information will be great. Thanks.Harley

3 Answers Mar 1, 2008 at 10:12 PM
    • Distance from Tilburg to Amsterdam

by bootsieandsnudge Online Now Feb 14, 2008 at 12:51 AM

Can anyone tell me please how long it will take to drive from Tilburg to Amsterdam leaving Tilburg about 1730 hours on a Friday?

3 Answers Jan 1, 2010 at 6:54 PM
    • Eindhoven Airport to Tilburg

by reeenu Online Now Nov 28, 2007 at 6:26 AM

Hi,
      Please let me know how can i reach from Eindhoven airport to Tilburg.
      How to take a train and what will that really cost and how far is train station from Eindohoven to Tilburg? Im actually arriving to Eindhoven from London by air and i need to reach tilburg from there....and i am going first time so i have no idea at all. and if theres a taxi service available so how much that wud cost to reach tilburg from eindhoven.

thanks alot!
      waiting for anyones earlier response

2 Answers Nov 28, 2007 at 8:30 AM
    • LanceDelacroix's Profile Photo

Tilburg from - ?

by LanceDelacroix Online Now Sep 1, 2007 at 12:03 AM

Can someone please tell me if it is faster / easier to get to Tilburg from Schiphol or from the Brussels airport?

Thanks.

4 Answers Sep 1, 2007 at 10:52 PM
    • Housing in Tilburg

by smilaxxx Online Now Aug 14, 2007 at 6:03 AM

Hello everybody!

We are two girls from Lithuania now going to study for our Masters in Tilburg...We just came to Tilburg and now we are quite desperate in searching for a place to rent! Maybe any of you knows some cheap place for rent or some people that are looking for flatmates?

Thanks a lot for any advice!!!!

Simona and Rasa

10 Answers Aug 15, 2007 at 9:13 AM
    • Railway Station

by JGJanssen Online Now Jun 13, 2007 at 8:32 AM

I am original from the Netherlands. Am visiting my Home country and want to include Tilburg. I would like to know if the Reeshof station is the same as the Central Station.
      Thank you for an early response.

J.G.Janssen
      Toronto Canada
      email: jgjanssen@sympatico.ca

2 Answers Jun 16, 2007 at 4:43 AM
    • Velzy's Profile Photo

schrobbeler

by Velzy Online Now Apr 26, 2007 at 11:50 AM

I fell in love with Schrobbeler! Is there a place online where I can purchase it? I would need an English site LOL Thank you in advance!!

2 Answers May 3, 2007 at 12:40 PM
    • trein naar amsterdam

by deridderjohn Online Now Dec 25, 2006 at 3:39 AM

we want to go with the train from tilburg to amsterdam on thursday 28 december.wich station we have to go?
      which time we can go?
      What's the price for 4 personnes?

2 Answers Dec 25, 2006 at 4:58 AM
    • The garden of Interpol Assurance Building

by Annelukmancaesar Online Now Oct 3, 2006 at 3:36 AM

Could you give me some information on the Interpol Garden ? When created, who's the designer, style etc
      I'll be very grateful
      Anne
      Student of landscape architecture

2 Answers Oct 3, 2006 at 7:54 AM
    • Looking for the name of a store in Tilburg

by heatherly3 Online Now Nov 14, 2005 at 1:14 PM

Hoping if you are there or from there, you might know!

I went shopping in Tilburg a couple of years ago and went to a store that I went to because a newspaper type ad (or maybe mail) came to my friends' house there. It was a bright ad (like yellow and blue) and had shoes and clothes for the whole family. It had clothes when you first walked in and then shoes in the back to the right if I remember right. It was like a department store but was kind of small and dark but had really good prices. It was in the downtown area but seemed to be out of the way from the other major places. I keep thinking it started with a B but that may have been another place.

Maybe it's not there any more but if any of you are familiar with the shops there, you might know. Thanks for any help or suggestions... also trying to find second hand shops there.

7 Answers Nov 16, 2005 at 3:16 PM
    • From Spain

by Rbk7 Online Now Jun 5, 2005 at 5:18 AM

Hi!
      I'm Rebeca, from Spain.
      Next year I`m going to study in Tilburg, and I need some information about where I can live.
      Do you know any web or something like this where I can see information about rents, house, rooms, ... ?
      Sorry, but my english not is very good, I hope you can understand me, and help me.
      Thanks.
      Bye

1 Answer Jul 6, 2009 at 1:00 PM
    • Eurail timetable to Tilburg

by Lepermessiah Online Now May 6, 2005 at 12:47 PM

I have purchased a pass for Eurail and am having trouble finding a route from Antwerp to Tilburg that exists on the Eurail timetable.

Has anyone travelled to Tilburg using Eurail?

If so how is it done?

Thanks,

3 Answers May 9, 2005 at 1:17 PM
    • Black Label Society at 013

by Lepermessiah Online Now May 3, 2005 at 3:18 PM

Is anyone else going to go see Black Label Society on May 24th at O13?

Just curious if there are many BLS fans in Tilburg.

1 Answer Feb 20, 2013 at 10:04 AM
    • Tilburg- What to do???

by Lepermessiah Online Now Apr 26, 2005 at 1:18 PM

Like a previous post...I am goingt o Tilburg for one day/night for a concert and would like to know what is there to do in Tilburg? I won't be there long but I would like to find all that Tilburg has to offer.

Oh and any directions on how to travel from Antwerp to Tilburg would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

1 Answer Apr 26, 2005 at 10:03 PM
    • Antwerp to Tilburg

by Lepermessiah Online Now Apr 26, 2005 at 1:14 PM

Hi, I am looking for a bus or train route from Antwerp to Tilburg. I have not had any luck in finding anything so far.
      Can anyone provide a website or a name of a bus or train line?

Thank you,

3 Answers Apr 27, 2005 at 7:07 AM
    • Amsterdam to Tilburg

by nycdmb Online Now Feb 23, 2005 at 7:09 AM

I need to travel from Amsterdam to Tilburg for an early morning meeting in Tilburg. What trains run from Amsterdam's central station to Tilburg. Also, if I am traveling to the following address, which train station in Tilburg should I go to: Warandelaan 2 Building Y, Office 424 Postbus 90153 5000 LE Tilburg, Netherlands Thanks for the help. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about New York City.

2 Answers Feb 23, 2005 at 9:07 AM
    • e-katarina's Profile Photo

Tilburg in one after-noon

by e-katarina Online Now Nov 12, 2004 at 6:03 AM

Hi Going to TIlburg for a concert. Will be there very little time but would like to make the most of the after-noon I have there. Any suggestions? Thanx E-kat

3 Answers Nov 15, 2004 at 12:28 AM