Tilburg Travel Answers

change location

Is there a bus from Tilburg to turnhout in belgium and how much does it cost?

by khadija90 Online Now Nov 8, 2010 at 2:06 AM

Hello everyone,

I need to know something.

I would like to know if there is a bus from tilburg (nl) to turnhout (be/vl). How much does it cost ? How late does the bus travel?

Please respond asap because in two days I have to be there.

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • Re: Is there a bus from Tilburg to turnhout in belgium and how much does it cost?

by K_V_B Online Now Nov 8, 2010 at 2:17 AM

There is indeed a bus service. Line 450, run by the Flemish transportation company "De Lijn".
    The bus runs every hour, at 55 minutes past the hour (with a few exceptions) on weekdays and saturdays, and every hour at 30 minutes past the hour on sundays.
    The bus is not expensive, about 3 euro if I'm not mistaken.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Is there a bus from Tilburg to turnhout in belgium and how much does it cost?

by khadija90 Online Now Nov 8, 2010 at 2:47 AM

Thanks a lot, Is three euro one way or two. Because Actually I am belgian. I know that it is one 1.70.

by K_V_B Online Now Nov 8, 2010 at 3:30 AM

The website of "De Lijn" shows a price of 3 euro for a trip of three zones or more (which this is) when bought on board the bus. 1.70 is the price for a "jump" ticket in Brussels...

by khadija90 Online Now Nov 8, 2010 at 2:54 PM

Your are right! Perfectto!!!! Thanks a lot.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines