Tilburg Travel Answers

change location

Amsterdam to Tilburg

by nycdmb Online Now Feb 23, 2005 at 7:09 AM

I need to travel from Amsterdam to Tilburg for an early morning meeting in Tilburg. What trains run from Amsterdam's central station to Tilburg. Also, if I am traveling to the following address, which train station in Tilburg should I go to: Warandelaan 2 Building Y, Office 424 Postbus 90153 5000 LE Tilburg, Netherlands Thanks for the help. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about New York City.

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Re: Amsterdam to Tilburg

by JulesTwo Online Now Feb 23, 2005 at 7:36 AM

THis might help you out: ns.nl/servlet/Satellite?cid=... It is the train schedule. My husband just took the train from Amsterdam to Rotterdam and he said it was pretty easy. The only thing he said was that if you are traveling on a weekend and no one is at the ticket counter, you have to buy your ticket from an automatic machine and it only accepts small euros. Good luck! Julie

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo

Re: Re: Amsterdam to Tilburg

by pieter_jan_v Online Now Feb 23, 2005 at 9:07 AM

6:28 Departure from Amsterdam Central Station track 2A Intercity to Maastricht (arrival Den Bosch 7.32 at track 6B) 7.39 Departure from Den Bosch track 7 to Roosendaal (arrival at Tilburg West 7.58 track 1) Warandelaan is a 15 minute walk from Tilburg West station. See also: 9292ov.nl/9292/asp/kaartall.... PJ

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines