Tikse

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Hotel Mannat Resort and Grand Mumtaj

Srinagar Yesterday

How is Hotel Mannat Resort for stay in srinagar? and how is Hotel Grand Mumtaj for stay in Pahelgam and Gulmarg

more
    • How good are JKTDC house boats in Srinagar?

Srinagar May 22, 2015 at 7:59 AM

Have anyone been there! Can you share your experience?

What is their exact location?

There is no information/photos in the official website.

more
    • EDENjrow's Profile Photo

anyone looking for a travel partner?

Jammu May 20, 2015 at 12:22 AM

Just a call out for anyone in the same boots as me.. In two days (providing the road is open) I'll be heading to Srinagar from Jammu via bus. Is anyone interested in joining me? or perhaps meeting in Srinagar?

I'm 20 years old, Australian and travelling solo around J&K. Having just left Nepal, I'm keen to meet up with a fellow traveler for some company. My interests include trekking, documentary photography, adventure sports and so on.

Hoping to do a full circuit of J&K over the next few weeks with day trips to the lesser visited areas. Also looking to do a bit of trekking in Ladakh. If there's anyone out there that's interested, please let me know!

Cheers!

Eden.

more
    • Is the iternary good for us considering factors like fatigue and AMS issues

Leh May 14, 2015 at 4:30 AM

Below is my plan of action from 12th of jun to 28th June..please let me know if it suits us..
      I’m primarily concerned on two major factors.. AMS and fatigue due to driving ( so do let me know if there is a miss somewhere)
      My husband and me along with my dad and my uncle are taking this drive . My dad is a heart patient and will turn 65 when we would be in Leh!!! This trip is possible only because of his sheer persistence on doing this via road and for him this is a must do!!!
      4 of us plan to travel from pune-Dhule- chittorgarh-hanumangarh-patnitop-Srinagar-and ahead
      16th June Srinagar
      17th June Srinagar to Kargil
      18th June Kargil to leh
      19th June leh
      20th June leh to nubra
      21st June nubra
      22nd June leh
      23rd June leh to pangong and back (since few ppl told us to avoid staying overnight owing to ams issues) ur views please
      24th June leh
      25th June leh to sarchu( is staying over at sarchu safe enough or should we stretch it to jispa)
      26th June starchy/ji spa to Manali
      27th June Manali to Chandigarh
      28th June Chandigarh to pune ( this time we plan to come with leisure)
      Leaves till 2nd July :))).

more
    • if we are flying directly to leh from delhi, do we need to rest a day for acclimatization?

Leh Apr 28, 2015 at 10:11 PM

if we are flying directly to leh from delhi, do we need to rest a day for acclimatization?

more
    • Earthquake

State of Jammu and Kashmir Apr 26, 2015 at 7:04 AM

Is it safe to travel to Kashmir and Ladakh in view of the recent major earthquake in Nepal?
      Our flight is leaving on May 1 and v will b in Ladakh travelling from Srinagar on May 5. Please advise,

Thank you.

more