Tijuana

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Walking into Tijuana

by Bighuglover Online Now Mar 25, 2014 at 8:42 AM

I've been across many times, but the last time, the new pedestrian route was a difficult walk for me. Are there now any reasonable alternatives ? Mexicoach used to run a cross border bus, but they were very unreliable. I think there must be some other way - I'm not the only one who would have difficulty with the new pedestrian crossing.

more
    • Crossing from tijuana to San Diego

by Dave1975tdc Online Now Apr 14, 2014 at 12:27 PM

I'm in tijuana right now and do not have a passport i want to walk across with my ID and birth certificate if i'm a US citizen?

more
    • walking into the US from Tijuana

by nbouwes Online Now Apr 14, 2014 at 10:18 AM

My passport was recently stolen while I have been in Mazatlan. I went to the US Consulate to find out what to do. The options they suggested were to get an emergency passport (which will take 3 days, so cant leave until 4 days from now) or to get to the border and walk across if I have a drivers license. I decided to do the latter, where I can fly to Tijuana tomorrow and then take a plane from San Diego to home. My question is, how much time should I plan on getting from Tijuana airport to border, cross the border, and get to the San Diego airport (I get in at 2:30 on a Tue)? What about a bus from TIJ airport across the border if I don't have a passport?

more
    • Crossing from tijuana to San Diego

by Dave1975tdc Online Now Apr 14, 2014 at 12:27 PM

I'm in tijuana right now and do not have a passport i want to walk across with my ID and birth certificate if i'm a US citizen?

5 Answers Apr 15, 2014 at 10:10 AM
    • walking into the US from Tijuana

by nbouwes Online Now Apr 14, 2014 at 10:18 AM

My passport was recently stolen while I have been in Mazatlan. I went to the US Consulate to find out what to do. The options they suggested were to get an emergency passport (which will take 3 days, so cant leave until 4 days from now) or to get to the border and walk across if I have a drivers license. I decided to do the latter, where I can fly to Tijuana tomorrow and then take a plane from San Diego to home. My question is, how much time should I plan on getting from Tijuana airport to border, cross the border, and get to the San Diego airport (I get in at 2:30 on a Tue)? What about a bus from TIJ airport across the border if I don't have a passport?

7 Answers 17 hours ago
    • Walking into Tijuana

by Bighuglover Online Now Mar 25, 2014 at 8:42 AM

I've been across many times, but the last time, the new pedestrian route was a difficult walk for me. Are there now any reasonable alternatives ? Mexicoach used to run a cross border bus, but they were very unreliable. I think there must be some other way - I'm not the only one who would have difficulty with the new pedestrian crossing.

2 Answers Mar 25, 2014 at 1:37 PM
    • Rosarita or Tijuana - Help please!

by JoeDan009 Online Now Mar 15, 2014 at 2:58 AM

We are going on a holiday to San Diego and would like to pop over the border into Mexico for a few days....should we stay in Tijuana or go somewhere like Rosarita and drive into Tijuana for the day? Thanks for your help! Danielle

7 Answers Mar 15, 2014 at 3:56 PM
    • Do i need a valid US passport to fly out of Tijuana?

by eikam94 Online Now Feb 6, 2014 at 11:21 AM

Hello,
      I am going on a trip with some friends to Los Cabos and we will be flying out of Tijuana airport. Will we need a U.S passport for this or would valid ID and birth certificate be okay?

11 Answers Apr 14, 2014 at 9:21 PM
    • one day travel to TIJUANA

by dalvarado Online Now Feb 3, 2014 at 7:41 PM

Im going to Tijuana airport to pick up my husband, I have a passport but my sons just expired this December, would we either be able to walk across or drive across with no problem?

7 Answers Feb 4, 2014 at 12:46 PM
    • Daughter "moved" to Ensenada

by ms_debbieg Online Now Feb 1, 2014 at 8:33 PM

My daughter, her boyfriend and dog packed up and moved to Ensenada at Thanksgiving 2013 without passports. I am so worried about her decision, could someone please tell me will she be able to get back in the U.S. (she was born & raised in Dallas, Texas)? Will she be able to bring her dog home? If so what will she need? I know I will need these answers as she often does impulsive things and creates life drama......

15 Answers Feb 4, 2014 at 8:25 PM
    • Sending Packages

by number1jewel Online Now Dec 2, 2013 at 4:40 PM

What is the procedure for sending packages from Tijuana to the interior of Mexico?

4 Answers Dec 4, 2013 at 12:33 PM
    • custom made shoes

by dthor Online Now Oct 22, 2013 at 12:17 PM

My wife and I would like to have custom made shoes for us. Who does this in Tijuana?

2 Answers Dec 2, 2013 at 5:12 PM
    • in need of shopping suggestions

by guera909 Online Now Oct 19, 2013 at 3:32 PM

where should i go to buy cowboy boots rite now near the east border of Tj(Otay). and well im also in search of renting poss. buying a home here any suggestions

1 Answer Oct 19, 2013 at 4:30 PM
    • Green card holder crossing Tijuana

by Greenholder Online Now Oct 9, 2013 at 1:13 PM

Any experience if I return to US by land in Tijuana after beeing absent for more than one year, when I went to Mexico city and i got "Stock" in a love issue? Do they pass the green card in the magnetic strip machine an would showed that I left US in San Diego airport 2 years ago? Or..they just see the green card and passport and some questions?Thaks.

5 Answers Apr 14, 2014 at 9:55 PM
    • Taxis and currency

by sem827 Online Now Sep 27, 2013 at 7:00 AM

Do taxi drivers in Tijuana accept American currency?

5 Answers Oct 19, 2013 at 3:35 PM
    • Best/easiest/least expensive way to get from Tijuana Airport to the US Border

by byroncjohnston Online Now Sep 22, 2013 at 10:20 PM

Best/easiest/least expensive way to get from Tijuana Airport to the US Border

2 Answers Oct 19, 2013 at 3:35 PM
    • border check while entering Tijuana

by helpless87 Online Now Sep 18, 2013 at 9:15 AM

Hi, I plan to walk to Tijuana with my friend from san diego, will there be an immigration check even while exiting the US ?

2 Answers Sep 18, 2013 at 12:24 PM
    • Legal Prostitution

by BluTrinket Online Now Sep 15, 2013 at 11:44 PM

Where can I find information on the areas on legal prostitution in t.j.

3 Answers Sep 16, 2013 at 11:00 AM
    • Takng a convertible into Baja

by chrsshn Online Now Sep 13, 2013 at 11:25 AM

Is it safe/advisable to drive a convertible into Tijuana, down to Ensenada and return?

2 Answers Sep 14, 2013 at 10:20 AM
    • ahesselrode's Profile Photo

baggage terminal at tijuana airport

by ahesselrode Online Now Sep 6, 2013 at 8:20 AM

I am flying from Loreto into Tijuana on Califia. I will arrive in Tijuana at 12:50pm. I am hoping to be able to catch a Cruceros/Greyhound bus at 1:15pm. I am wondering how long it will take to pick up my luggage. Thank you

4 Answers Oct 21, 2013 at 11:44 AM
    • Expired passport

by Sss60 Online Now Sep 1, 2013 at 10:16 AM

I'm a US citizen with an expired US passport. I need to go to TJ for the dentist. Will I have trouble getting back to the US? Should I bring by birth certificate?

7 Answers Sep 3, 2013 at 10:42 AM
    • crossing the line tijuana to Usa

by jennylarios Online Now Aug 31, 2013 at 9:36 PM

whats the requirements for crossing the line tijuana to usa for my daughter she is 5 years old and she got just a certificate where it say shes my daughter and i am a citizen usa

2 Answers Sep 1, 2013 at 5:47 AM
    • MiriamM14's Profile Photo

expired resedent card

by MiriamM14 Online Now Aug 10, 2013 at 12:00 PM

Can you travel with expired permanent resident card

5 Answers Aug 12, 2013 at 7:19 PM
    • forever 21

by melmelmalik Online Now Aug 4, 2013 at 10:48 PM

do they have a forever 21 in tijuana?

1 Answer Aug 5, 2013 at 1:58 AM
    • No passport

by Catt13 Online Now Aug 4, 2013 at 12:22 PM

I want to go to Tijuana for a Soccer game but i dnt have passport will it be fine if i take my ID And birth certificate to come back to the US.?

13 Answers Apr 17, 2014 at 1:53 PM
    • Crossing times INTO Tijuana

by ItsMeSally Online Now Jul 14, 2013 at 9:38 PM

I've got dental appointments every day this week in TJ. How long does it usually take to get INTO Mexico by car?

4 Answers Aug 4, 2013 at 10:50 PM
    • Requirements to cross to TJ

by lmar2012 Online Now Jun 13, 2013 at 5:12 PM

My friend wants her kids to see their dad, who is in Tijuana, but she can't go. She asked me if I could take them. They have their passports and so do I. What is needed to be able to do this without getting into any problems????

10 Answers Jun 25, 2013 at 5:45 PM
    • Confused

by chulabby19 Online Now Apr 15, 2013 at 11:01 AM

Whats that club called thats in plaza de zapato ? i Think its pancho villa & if it is whats there fb page ??

3 Answers Apr 15, 2013 at 11:18 AM
    • Go to TJ ... Got a question

by shareef97 Online Now Aug 10, 2012 at 10:49 PM

Hi All,
      I am going to TJ through San Diego border by car with few of my buddies. I am a Canadian Permanent Resident. What do I have to show the border patrol to go to Mexico for the weekends? I am taking my passport and Canadian PR card. Do I have to show my US visa or the status I have in the US?
      Thanks in advance for the advise.
      Oh .. any precaution during staying in TJ?
      Also I like to fly out from TJ to my home county. What do I need?

Cheers!!!!

15 Answers Aug 17, 2012 at 8:45 AM
    • Border Crossing

by marriedamexican Online Now Jul 3, 2012 at 9:47 PM

I will be crossing the border alone, on foot from San Isidro, CA to Tijuana where my husband will be waiting for me on the Mexican side. I'll be toting a carry on suit case.Just exactly what is the distance. My husband said its about half a city block. Any advice on what I should not wear? Do I need to hide wedding rings? It will be around 11:00AM.

15 Answers Jul 8, 2012 at 9:57 PM
    • april8033's Profile Photo

Driving over fm SD to Tijuana = Best Choice?

by april8033 Online Now Jan 31, 2012 at 12:23 PM

Hello everyone. This may sound like a dumb question, but I'm planning on driving over into Tijuana this weekend in my 2011 Honda Civic. What are the chances that it will be stolen/burglarized over there.
      Do you guys recommend parking somewhere in SD and walking across? If so I would really appreciate ideas on the best and closest places to park.
      Thank you so much.

5 Answers Feb 1, 2012 at 12:09 PM
    • The Church in Tijuana

by bmccoy Online Now Jan 21, 2012 at 11:02 AM

I plan to be in Tijuana in the next few months and would like to visit the Church in Tijuana, my international church. Could I hear from a member ? Praise our Lord Jesus !!

4 Answers Jan 21, 2012 at 3:26 PM
    • What are the hours of pharmacies?

by shoppenet Online Now Oct 5, 2011 at 7:04 PM

I am interested in going to Tijuana on Sunday evening to pick up a couple of prescriptions. What time do the pharmacies close on Sunday?

1 Answer Oct 9, 2011 at 1:15 PM