by pkirbysmith Online Now Oct 21, 2010 at 6:23 AM

is there long term parking in san diego for trolly to tiajuana

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • lmkluque's Profile Photo

Re: parking

by lmkluque Online Now Oct 21, 2010 at 9:05 AM

How long of a term are you thinking of?

At some of the Trolley stations there are parking lots, but I'm not sure how long you can park there at a time.

Downtown San Diego have parking lots that charge by the month, but am not sure if the car can stay overnight. If so, you would most likely not be able to retreive your car while lot hours are closed.

Other than that the only long term parking I know of is at the airport. It's not a convenient place regarding the Trolley, but you could take a bus from the airport to a Trolley station.

I would also mention that near the border in San Ysidro there are quite a few lots that charge by the day which may allow you to park long term, but again, I've never inquired about that so couldn't say for sure.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • juliogg's Profile Photo

Re: parking

by juliogg Online Now Oct 21, 2010 at 11:17 AM

Hello pK. At the end of the Trolley line there is a Jack in the box. Behind this there is a parking lot w/ Lterm. Also across the street there is an ACE Parking also. These are great because when you cross back to USA on foot, your car will be close by. If you are just going for the day then all trolley stations allow for UN-SECURE parking. Secure long term (many days) parking is also AT and near the SD Airport and as mentioned from there you can easily catch the trolley.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines