change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Kipling Subway station parking and Wilson Subway Station Parking

Toronto Apr 20, 2014 at 9:39 AM

Hello
      I was wondering about the safety of the TTC subway station parking lots, especially the ones stated above. My family had been through a bad experience with a car break in (smashed window) and was wondering about if there are many car break-ins/thefts at these parking lots? Also are there security guards/police officers around these parking lots? I know people break into cars when they see something and I will try not to keep any valuables in my car and no item in plain sight.

more
    • Kipling Subway station parking and Wilson Subway Station Parking

Toronto Apr 20, 2014 at 9:39 AM

Hello< I was wondering about the safety of the TTC subway station parking lots, especially the ones stated above. My family had been through a bad experience with a car break in (smashed window) and was wondering about if there are many car break-ins/thefts at these parking lots? Also are there security guards/police officers around these parking lots? I know people break into cars when they see something and I will try not to keep any valuables in my car and no item in plain sight.

Here are some links I've looked up

1. yelp.ca/biz/kipling-subway-s...
      2. thestar.com/opinion/columnis...
      3. forums.redflagdeals.com/psa-...
      more
    • Accommodations

Pelee Island Apr 11, 2014 at 10:36 AM

My boyfriend and I are planning to stay on Pelee Island for a weekend in May. What type of accommodation would you suggest ... one of the inns/motels or a cottage (we aren't really B & B people). If you have any recommendations that would be ideal for a couple, I would appreciate hearing from you.

Thank you!

Cin

more
    • Buses from Buffalo Airport to Toronto Downtown after 10 pm

Toronto Apr 6, 2014 at 10:44 AM

Hi,
      My flight will land Buffalo airport at 9.45 PM. And I need to come to Toronto downtown from Buffalo airport. The last greyhound bus from Buffalo to toronto is at 9.30 pm. And next bus is 3 am next day.

Cab you guys please suggest me what are the other cheapest option to come to toronto after landing buffalo at 9.45 pm?

Thanks in advance.

more
    • Layover in Canada

Toronto Mar 28, 2014 at 1:54 PM

I have a 1 hr layover at Toronto to connect my flight to Copenhagen, is that amble time to make my connecting flight?

more
    • From Thunder Bay to Alberton

by kal_el Online Now Nov 6, 2012 at 9:02 AM

How long it takes to drive from Thunder Bay to Alberton.

7 Answers Nov 6, 2012 at 9:09 PM
    • mayt's Profile Photo

best time to visit

by mayt Online Now Aug 5, 2012 at 2:18 PM

when is the best time to visit thunder bay? also, how can I get to thunder bay by public transport from toronto since i don't want to drive as this will be very tiring. thanks.

2 Answers Aug 7, 2012 at 8:59 PM
    • Can I travel by ship from Sault Ste Marie to Thunder Bay?

by Ozhobgoblin Online Now Sep 26, 2011 at 7:18 PM

Gooday Folks, my first post on the board. I have come to Canada to fulfill a life long dream of taking a train over the Rockies. This bit will be a couple of weeks away. The question in the title bar is the most pressing at the moment. I dont want a luxury cruise, tramp steamer would be better. Any one on the forum heard if this is possible and if so how to go about it. I am currently in St Johns Newfoundland and I can get to Sault Ste Marie easy enough but just wondering about the boat trip.Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks in advance.

1 Answer Sep 27, 2011 at 10:01 PM
    • BUS?

by folor Online Now Dec 7, 2010 at 2:31 PM

Anyone know of any buses going to Duluth?

2 Answers Dec 7, 2010 at 6:49 PM
    • Is ther e any bus getting to Thunder Bay from Saint Paul, Minnesota

by hai3au Online Now Nov 28, 2010 at 1:12 PM

Hi Everyone!

I am searching for the bus to go to Thunder Bay on January 1st, 2011 from Saint Paul, Minnesota and get back on January 7th, 2011. However, I can't find any good bus to get there. The only bus has this route is Greyhound bus, but it takes more than 48 hours to get there while it is just 6 hours if we go straight. Do you know any bus to get there faster than. Please give me some information! Thank you very much.

2 Answers Nov 30, 2010 at 3:13 PM
    • Information

by LauraPaglia Online Now Jul 26, 2010 at 4:15 PM

I was wondering if you could give me the telephone number
      for the Holiday Inn Motel on Waterloo St, in Thunder Bay, ON.
      I would think that if they want to make it covenient for people
      to contact them, they would add their phone number to their
      contact information.
      I would very much appreciate it if you could send me this info.

Thank You

Laura Paglia

2 Answers Jul 26, 2010 at 9:01 PM
    • hi

by darkwolf35 Online Now May 17, 2010 at 5:21 AM

where is the zoo in Thunder Bay

• easyout4u's Profile Photo

can you see the northern lights in thunder bay

by easyout4u Online Now Oct 15, 2009 at 5:38 PM

Can you see the aurora borealis( northern lights )in thunder bay and if so what time of the year is best.

2 Answers Nov 3, 2009 at 10:07 PM
    • Weather question

by scottishkaren Online Now Aug 31, 2006 at 12:33 AM

Hi....
      I will be visiting Thunder Bay in November...can anyone tell me anything about the weather/temperature please...
      I am assuming it will be cold, but it would help greatly if I had some idea to help with my packing......much appreciated
      I am planning on doing some christmas shopping while I'm there....any suggestions???

2 Answers Sep 1, 2009 at 7:12 PM
    • Thunder Bay Hotel Suggestions

by AgateWeb Online Now Nov 7, 2004 at 6:24 PM

Looking for a place to stay in Thunder Bay with night life close by. Any Suggestions?

1 Answer Dec 11, 2004 at 9:03 PM